Author Topic: Annihilate the Filthy Jews - So says Arab Religious Minister  (Read 384 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Annihilate the Filthy Jews - So says Arab Religious Minister
« on: March 15, 2010, 05:49:41 PM »
I just don't understand how the nations expect us to negotiate or even speak with the evil arab scum.... When their 'Religious Minister' spouts such sick antisemitism... I would like to destroy this scumbag with my own two hands...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/182606

(IsraelNN.com) Abdallah Jarbu, Hamas deputy minister of religious endowments, said in an interview aired on Al-Aqsa TV on February 28, 2010: "They [the Jews] want to present themselves to the world as if they have rights, but, in fact, they are foreign bacteria – a microbe unparalleled in the world. It's not me who says this. The Koran itself says that they have no parallel: 'You shall find the strongest men in enmity to the believers to be the Jews.' 

"May He annihilate this filthy people who have neither religion nor conscience." Translated from Arabic by Memri Research Institute.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Annihilate the Filthy Jews - So says Arab Religious Minister
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 05:51:46 PM »
We need a sane Jew to lead Israel against the Jew haters of the world especially the Arabs.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: Annihilate the Filthy Jews - So says Arab Religious Minister
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 05:55:36 PM »
No wonder. The Quran, besides its violent verses, has many distorted copies of Midrashim. Muslims will never accept the truth that their book is fake, so they want to murder those who know it.