Author Topic: Mommy’s Milk Is Served At NYC Restaurant  (Read 2475 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Mommy’s Milk Is Served At NYC Restaurant
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 07:30:01 PM »
This is simply nuts.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 07:33:34 PM »
This is simply nuts.

yup

It's peanuts,chestnuts,walnuts and pecans.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 07:45:23 PM »
 :::D

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 08:29:24 PM »
Can I order it on tap?  ^-^

Oh cmon! I don't wanna hear it, you knew that joke was coming!   :laugh:
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 10:52:20 PM »
Breast milk is for babies, not adults.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 10:58:55 PM »
Can I order it on tap?  ^-^

Oh cmon! I don't wanna hear it, you knew that joke was coming!   :laugh:

ROFL buddy!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2010, 01:49:05 AM »

but BREASTS are for adults  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2010, 02:06:55 AM »

but BREASTS are for adults  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Good one    :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Mommys Milk Is Served At NYC Restaurant
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2010, 03:09:16 AM »
He should drink it himself.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2010, 03:15:38 AM »

And cow-milk is for little mini-cows. Catmilk is for little kittens etcetera.

All mothersmilk is for babies of a specie. Humans shouldn't drink cowmilk at all.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2010, 04:49:46 AM »

All mothersmilk is for babies of a specie. Humans shouldn't drink cowmilk at all.

Thank you. To argue that breast milk should not be consumed by human adults and then to go out and consume cow's milk or sheep's milk or goat's milk or any milk from any other species makes no sense.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2010, 06:47:57 AM »
   Personally I would not drink it. Given that this is likely unkosher, I would have no complaints against it being served to non-Jews except for any risk of harm to the baby in order to harvest it. In this day and age, the baby can survive off of formula. I can, however, see a sick woman intentionally impregnating herself and aborting the child so she could lactate.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2010, 07:04:05 AM »
Idk about this but isn't there a chance of catching aids?  :yuck:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2010, 08:41:30 AM »

It's not the same. I think it's ok to use milk as a source of nutrition from animals. A lot of people (especially those of European descent) even have special adaptations to be able to digest it.

Thank you. To argue that breast milk should not be consumed by human adults and then to go out and consume cow's milk or sheep's milk or goat's milk or any milk from any other species makes no sense.

First of all, drinking milk from another human being means taking milk that was meant for a human baby and depriving them of it. They really should have found a way to donate the milk to another baby that needed it if their own child didn't need it anymore. Secondly it seems like a weird sexual fetish for people to do this rather than just getting something to eat.

Yes and any other diseases that are transmitted through body fluids.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 08:48:41 AM by Rubystars »

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2010, 11:23:09 AM »

It's not the same. I think it's ok to use milk as a source of nutrition from animals. A lot of people (especially those of European descent) even have special adaptations to be able to digest it.

First of all, drinking milk from another human being means taking milk that was meant for a human baby and depriving them of it. They really should have found a way to donate the milk to another baby that needed it if their own child didn't need it anymore. Secondly it seems like a weird sexual fetish for people to do this rather than just getting something to eat.

Yes and any other diseases that are transmitted through body fluids.

Rubystars, I think you may have misunderstood my post. My meaning was not that humans should drink human breast milk instead of animal milk but that human adults don't need to drink milk at all. Now, cheese, that's a different story.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2010, 12:27:19 PM »
There's nothing wrong with drinking milk or eating cheese. I just don't want it to come from humans.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2010, 02:22:16 PM »
I don't see what the big deal is, you know? Most of us get breastfed as children, humans don't even the same things (grass, plants, potentially waste) as animals, and the air is filled with worse things than breast milk, yet it's BETTER to have milk or cheese from animals than it is humans? I don't quite understand the rationale  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2010, 04:40:19 PM »
That would be like popping a zit and creating a gourmet puss desert, no thanks.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2010, 04:44:08 PM »

Chef must be a leftist, there's no boundaries for those disgusting deranged sick people.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2010, 09:02:23 PM »
From the American Academy of Pediatrics:

Extensive research, especially in recent years, documents diverse and compelling advantages to infants, mothers, families, and society from breastfeeding and the use of human milk for infant feeding. These include health, nutritional, immunologic, developmental, psychological, social, economic, and environmental benefits.

Human milk is uniquely superior for infant feeding and is species-specific; all substitute feeding options differ markedly from it. The breastfed infant is the reference or normative model against which all alternative feeding methods must be measured with regard to growth, health, development, and all other short- and long-term outcomes.

Epidemiologic research shows that human milk and breastfeeding of infants provide advantages with regard to general health, growth, and development, while significantly decreasing risk for a large number of acute and chronic diseases. Research in the United States, Canada, Europe, and other developed countries, among predominantly middle-class populations, provides strong evidence that human milk feeding decreases the incidence and/or severity of diarrhea,1-5 lower respiratory infection,6-9 otitis media,3,10-14 bacteremia,15,16 bacterial meningitis,15,17 botulism,18 urinary tract infection,19 and necrotizing enterocolitis.20,21 There are a number of studies that show a possible protective effect of human milk feeding against sudden infant death syndrome,22-24 insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus,25-27 Crohn's disease,28,29 ulcerative colitis,29 lymphoma,30,31 allergic diseases,32-34 and other chronic digestive diseases.35-37 Breastfeeding has also been related to possible enhancement of cognitive development.38,39

There are also a number of studies that indicate possible health benefits for mothers. It has long been acknowledged that breastfeeding increases levels of oxytocin, resulting in less postpartum bleeding and more rapid uterine involution.40 Lactational amenorrhea causes less menstrual blood loss over the months after delivery. Recent research demonstrates that lactating women have an earlier return to prepregnant weight,41 delayed resumption of ovulation with increased child spacing,42-44 improved bone remineralization postpartum45 with reduction in hip fractures in the postmenopausal period,46 and reduced risk of ovarian cancer47 and premenopausal breast cancer.48

In addition to individual health benefits, breastfeeding provides significant social and economic benefits to the nation, including reduced health care costs and reduced employee absenteeism for care attributable to child illness. The significantly lower incidence of illness in the breastfed infant allows the parents more time for attention to siblings and other family duties and reduces parental absence from work and lost income. The direct economic benefits to the family are also significant. It has been estimated that the 1993 cost of purchasing infant formula for the first year after birth was $855. During the first 6 weeks of lactation, maternal caloric intake is no greater for the breastfeeding mother than for the nonlactating mother.49,50 After that period, food and fluid intakes are greater, but the cost of this increased caloric intake is about half the cost of purchasing formula. Thus, a saving of >$400 per child for food purchases can be expected during the first year.51,52

Despite the demonstrated benefits of breastfeeding, there are some situations in which breastfeeding is not in the best interest of the infant. These include the infant with galactosemia,53,54 the infant whose mother uses illegal drugs,55 the infant whose mother has untreated active tuberculosis, and the infant in the United States whose mother has been infected with the human immunodeficiency virus.56,57 In countries with populations at increased risk for other infectious diseases and nutritional deficiencies resulting in infant death, the mortality risks associated with not breastfeeding may outweigh the possible risks of acquiring human immunodeficiency virus infection.58 Although most prescribed and over-the-counter medications are safe for the breastfed infant, there are a few medications that mothers may need to take that may make it necessary to interrupt breastfeeding temporarily. These include radioactive isotopes, antimetabolites, cancer chemotherapy agents, and a small number of other medications. Excellent books and tables of drugs that are safe or contraindicated in breastfeeding are available to the physician for reference, including a publication from the AAP.55

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2010, 10:10:13 PM »

You put it better than I could. That's how I feel about it too.

Offline Chaim4Israel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2010, 01:55:10 AM »
I would hate to know what kind of milk they serve at Steamworks?

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2010, 01:59:35 AM »
yuk!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2010, 02:00:50 AM »

You put it better than I could. That's how I feel about it too.

I agree it doesn't sound too appetizing to me personally either.  I agree with you about it being perverted as well..serving your customers breast milk products.