Author Topic: Look at the change I made on the wikipedia article for Kahanism  (Read 375 times)

Moshe92

original: "Kahanist groups and organizations in the United States are largely inactive, with the bulk of their supporters immigrating to Israel over the years. Kahane Net, the Jewish Defense League, B'nai Elim, and the Jewish Task Force are occasionally associated with Kahanism. Yet, all three of those groups have no definite direct connections to Kahanism."

after my edit: "Kahanist groups and organizations in the United States are largely inactive, with the bulk of their supporters immigrating to Israel over the years. Kahane Net, the Jewish Defense League, B'nai Elim, and the Jewish Task Force are occasionally associated with Kahanism. However, only the Jewish Task Force has a direct connection to Kahanism since its leader, Chaim Ben Pesach, is the former national chairman of the Jewish Defense League."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kahanism

Moshe92

Re: Look at the change I made on the wikipedia article for Kahanism
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 08:27:55 PM »
I just made another edit to clarify it.

"Kahanist groups and organizations in the United States are largely inactive, with the bulk of their supporters immigrating to Israel over the years. Kahane Net, the Jewish Defense League, B'nai Elim, and the Jewish Task Force are occasionally associated with Kahanism. However, only the Jewish Task Force has a direct connection to Kahanism since its leader, Chaim Ben Pesach, was the national chairman of the Jewish Defense League when Rabbi Meir Kahane was alive."

Moshe92

Re: Look at the change I made on the wikipedia article for Kahanism
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 08:33:50 PM »
There's a 15 or 16 year old from New York who calls himself "eliscoming" on wikipedia (his name was "Profile" on kahane.org), and he seems to think he's some sort of expert on Kahanism. He isn't a Kahanist or even a right winger himself as you could see from his posts on kahane.org. I challenge him to come join this forum.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 08:40:04 PM by Moshe Ben Eliezer »