Author Topic: Palin tells obama reset button on Israel  (Read 2691 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Palin tells obama reset button on Israel
« on: March 16, 2010, 12:36:25 PM »
 :clap: :clap:   When Ahmedinejad came to NY in ‘08 Sarah Palin had accepted an invitation to deliver this speech, Palin on Ahmadinejad: ‘He Must Be Stopped’ before the Democratic Jews had the invitation revoked.

Now her aide has issued this statement in her name.

The Obama Administration reaches out to some of the world’s worst regimes in the name of their engagement policy. America and our allies watch as sanctions are eased on Cuba. Letters are written to Iran’s mullahs only to see that regime start killing protesters in the streets of Tehran. Envoys are sent to North Korea as they continue to defy the world’s demand to give up their nuclear weapons. The Burmese military junta’s representative is allowed to travel to our nation’s capital. The President’s envoy for Sudan talks about giving that genocidal regime “gold stars,” while the President shakes hands with Venezuela’s tyrannical leader. In the midst of all this embracing of enemies, where does the Obama Administration choose to escalate a minor incident into a major diplomatic confrontation? With Iran, Cuba, Sudan, North Korea or Burma? No. With our treasured ally, Israel.

Last October, Secretary of State Clinton recognized Israel’s desire for peace in the Middle East and praised Israel’s “unprecedented” concessions for agreeing to halt settlement construction in the West Bank, a concession that did NOT include halting construction of apartments for Jews in Jerusalem. Even last week after planned construction was announced, Vice President Biden still expressed “appreciation” for the “significant” steps taken by the Israeli government to address this minor issue. Now, however, we see the Obama Administration has decided to escalate, make unilateral demands of Israel, and threaten the very foundation of the US-Israel relationship. This is quickly leading to the worst crisis in US-Israel relations in decades, and yet this did not have to happen. More importantly, it needs to stop before it spirals out of control. Vice President Biden should rein in the overheated Obama Administration rhetoric and chill the political spin masters’ fire as they visit the Sunday media shows to criticize Israel.

Once again, the Obama Administration is missing the boat on a very, very important issue. They need to go back to the basics and acknowledge Palestinian leaders have not progressed any peace process since President Obama was elected. As Israel makes concessions (and is still criticized by the Obama Administration), Arab leaders are just sitting back waiting for the White House to further pressure Israel. The Obama Administration needs to open its eyes and recognize that it is only Iran and her terrorist allies that benefit from this manufactured Israeli controversy. Vice President Biden was actually right when he said last week, before the construction announcement, that “one necessary precondition for progress is that the rest of the world knows…there is absolutely no space between the United States and Israel when it comes to security.” Right now, thanks to the Obama Administration, there is a chasm. It’s time for President Obama to push the reset button on our relations with our ally Israel    

http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=21507#more-21507  
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 03:23:59 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Palin tells obama reset botton on Israel
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 01:54:21 PM »
Yes, of all the countries to have a major diplomatic confrontation with, Obama chooses Israel.  Not Iran, Cuba, Sudan, North Korea or Burma, etc.  But an ally with no human rights violations.  I'm sure Revered Right and Jackson are proud of their protoge.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 02:06:11 PM »
For what it is worth I called Barbara Boxer's office today as a California voter asking her to speak out against the Administration's attack on a sovereign ally of the USA.  I reminded her that she is up for reelection this year and that voters would watch and see what she did or not do on this issue (I neglected that it would take 5 consecutive cold days in hell for me to vote for her).  I am hoping against hope that she might remember she is Jewish.  Probably an exercise in futility.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 02:18:50 PM »
For what it is worth I called Barbara Boxer's office today as a California voter asking her to speak out against the Administration's attack on a sovereign ally of the USA.  I reminded her that she is up for reelection this year and that voters would watch and see what she did or not do on this issue (I neglected that it would take 5 consecutive cold days in hell for me to vote for her).  I am hoping against hope that she might remember she is Jewish.  Probably an exercise in futility.

Its too late for boxer.  She is the worst of the worst.  She's probably ecstatic about Obama's anti-Israel tirades
But there might be a little hope for Feinstein.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2010, 02:19:53 PM »
Everyone's making such a big deal over Obama doing this to Israel, I don't get it. He's a freakin MUSLIM! Anything short of the destruction of Jews would be unacceptable. Worst case scenario: Israel can't build while he's in office, so they build as soon as his term is up.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2010, 02:23:17 PM »
Obama's condemnation of Israel is a flattery ( kiss up ) to his muslim brothers around the World.

Piss on obama...the stinking muslim!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 04:12:39 PM by Republicandox »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2010, 02:37:00 PM »
I too am unbelievably unhappy with the Administration since they have openly and without fear have stood boldly against Israel and the Jewish people. It is nothing short of antisemitism to say that JEWS cannot build somewhere while non-Jews can... Is this not the same antisemitism we have witnessed throughout history? Where are the Jews who will stand up against this wicked and perverted American system?

This is unacceptable! When will Obama die already? It will not be soon enough..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2010, 02:37:41 PM »

Its too late for boxer.  She is the worst of the worst.  She's probably ecstatic about Obama's anti-Israel tirades
Agree that she sucks and I would not vote for her unless Hitler himself was her opponent.  But if she feels some pressure (and she is up for reelection this year with some possibility of real competition) and she speaks up and helps cause Obama to shut up, it might embolden the Israelis to stand up for themselves on a more consequential issue.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2010, 02:44:14 PM »
I too am unbelievably unhappy with the Administration since they have openly and without fear have stood boldly against Israel and the Jewish people. It is nothing short of antisemitism to say that JEWS cannot build somewhere while non-Jews can... Is this not the same antisemitism we have witnessed throughout history? Where are the Jews who will stand up against this wicked and perverted American system?

Obama is 1/1 000 000 000th of the problem. Even Hitler couldn't do it all alone.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2010, 03:02:42 PM »
Thanks to Sarah Palin for speaking up for Israel and against the Barack Hussein Obama " administration".     Sarah Palin continues to be attacked by Leftists/Elitists,   911 Truthers,   and Muslims.    We have common enemies!    I proudly defend her on ZooTube and elsewhere.    Sarah Palin has more common sense and decency than all of these hideous opposition groups combined.   

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2010, 03:07:02 PM »
Everyone's making such a big deal over Obama doing this to Israel, I don't get it. He's a freakin MUSLIM! Anything short of the destruction of Jews would be unacceptable. Worst case scenario: Israel can't build while he's in office, so they build as soon as his term is up.

Mo2388,   while I hope and pray that Barack Hussein Obama is out of the oval office much sooner than later,    I'm not assuming that BHO is going to leave office.    At the VERY least,   one thing we can count on is this subhuman beast is going to use Acorn and other allies to attempt to steal the 2012 Presidential Election.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2010, 04:15:19 PM »
Thanks to Sarah Palin for speaking up for Israel and against the Barack Hussein Obama " administration".     Sarah Palin continues to be attacked by Leftists/Elitists,   911 Truthers,   and Muslims.    We have common enemies!    I proudly defend her on ZooTube and elsewhere.    Sarah Palin has more common sense and decency than all of these hideous opposition groups combined.   

eb22 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^5             Go Sarah Go!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2010, 04:38:04 PM »

Feinstein ugh...

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Palin tells obama reset button on Israel
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2010, 06:20:18 PM »
I just LOVE Palin for saying this and setting Obama straight.  I cannot believe (although I don't know why, since I know who and what our President is) the viciousness towards Israel and Netanyahu that is eminating from the White House.  Axelrod, too, is a disgrace for saying what he said! 

"GET THE JEWS" -- that's what this is all about!  Bibi isn't the "House Jew" they think he is and it's making them furious!

G-D BLESS ISRAEL!!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2010, 09:32:31 PM »

WE DO need to pray ALL DAY that G-d will put this MONSTER out of his misery.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2010, 09:33:57 PM »

WE DO need to pray ALL DAY that G-d will put this MONSTER out of his misery.

Don't worry. Eventually he will be defeated. He is not God and never was

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2010, 11:07:29 PM »

I have two Dianne Feinstein stories.  1)When she was the Mayor of San Francisco, she pushed a handgun ban for which a group called the White Panthers (still don't know who they were really) successfully got a recall petition against her.  In the process it turned out that she personally owned a handgun.  That year at the San Francisco Marathon she was the official starter.  I was in the front few lines of runners.  It was announced that they were looking for a flag for her to waive.  I yelled out (loud enough for her to hear me) "why doen't she use her handgun?"

2)I worked in the S&L industry for a guy who knew her husband.   Her husband (Dock Blum) called him pressing him to donate to her campaign (at the same time offering him a job at the Bank he (Blum) owned.  My boss gave him the contribution but a few weeks later, after Blum got some bad publicity over his ownership of a Bank in Oregon, Feinstein returned the check to my boss with a letter saying he cannot accept donations from a Savings and Loan executive.  And you wonder why people are cynical about politics?

Offline Chaim4Israel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2010, 12:13:23 AM »
I am a little skeptical for her support for Israel. I think she cares more about apeasing Evanglicals who want to bring upon Engame than geniune care for the Jewish people. But I will say this she would be 10 X better than Obama.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2010, 01:44:56 AM »

eb22 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^5             Go Sarah Go!

Thanks,   Dox.

A few hours ago,    I came across one of Pastor Manning's recent videos.    Pastor Manning "  Stands For Sarah Palin"   and rips many others in and around the Republican Party:

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2010, 01:58:09 AM »
I am a little skeptical for her support for Israel. I think she cares more about apeasing Evanglicals who want to bring upon Engame than geniune care for the Jewish people. But I will say this she would be 10 X better than Obama.

Other than Sarah Palin and Mike Huckabee,   to the best of my knowledge there hasn't been ANY major Presidential or VP Candidate in a LONG time who has said that Israel should expand the Settlements.      Even before she was a serious consideration for John McCain's running mate,   Sarah Palin was VERY Pro Israel.     She's not perfect,    as evidenced by some of her endorsements.    But compared to at least 99% of American Candidates on the National stage,   Sarah Palin is someone I would want to see as President of the United States.     Having said that,   if Michele Bachmann ran for President,   it would be a difficult choice between the two.     I would also have to give Mike Huckabee serious consideration because of my respect for Chaim's opinion.      Right now,   I would be beyond thrilled if any of the 3 became President in January,  2013.

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2010, 02:07:27 AM »
what i want to know is what's going to be the repercussions of America's anti Israel policies?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2010, 02:14:58 AM »
what i want to know is what's going to be the repercussions of America's anti Israel policies?

The wind and rain storm that knocked out power to 500,000 people in the Northeast this past Saturday and is still causing major problems  ( many are still w/o power )  might be a message from G-d that Barick Hussein Obama and his Administration are putting the United States at great risk,  by their pressure and tactics against Israel.