Author Topic: Qurananimals cut out tongues and kill 12 Christian women and children  (Read 654 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Qurananimals cut out tongues and kill 12 Christian women and children
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 10:46:05 AM »
This wouldn't have happened if the villagers were armed, if they were armed those Quranimals would have met a hail of bullets, all decent people should arm themselves.

This sort of thing happens over and over, and still people don't learn to recognize the vile nature of the Quranimals and comprehend the nobility of the Israelis, then side with the Israeli's, I do not understand people, the Quranimals continue with the atrocities, and people side with them. 
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 10:52:14 AM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 12:09:27 PM »
I thought only the Jews did that  :o

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 12:47:55 PM »
This wouldn't have happened if the villagers were armed, if they were armed those Quranimals would have met a hail of bullets, all decent people should arm themselves.

This sort of thing happens over and over, and still people don't learn to recognize the vile nature of the Quranimals and comprehend the nobility of the Israelis, then side with the Israeli's, I do not understand people, the Quranimals continue with the atrocities, and people side with them. 

I have the same thoughts. Perhaps it would be a good solution if we would teach them in military knowledge and tactics. Quranimals are vile and evil, but their military skills are small (if you don't deal with Iranians or Turks - this groups are much dangerous). Only a few months military training would make the poor Christians in Nigeria superior. Perhaps we could write a tutorial "Infantry basics for dummies" to help them.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2010, 03:00:33 PM »
Disgusting!!!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision