Author Topic: Comparisons: Nazism - Islam - Understand Why Chaim Says Nazi Koran!!!  (Read 12090 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Comparisons: Nazism - Islam
Author : David Hollins on Mar 19, 2007 - 01:00 AM

David Hollins

* Mein Kampf:104 "The invention of democracy is a crying shame.... A majority can never replace the Man." Mein Kampf:106 "The one true leader, provided by Fate, is to be placed in that position."
    * Qur'an 4:65 "They can have no Faith, until they make you (Muhammad) judge in all disputes, and find in their souls no resistance against Your decisions, accepting them with complete submission."

* Mein Kampf:1 "The distress of the nation gives us the moral right to acquire foreign soil and territory. The sword is then the plow. From the tears of war there grows the daily bread for generations to come."
    * Qur'an 13:41 "Do they not see Us advancing from all sides into the land (of the disbelievers), reducing its borders (by giving it to believers in war victories)

* Mein Kampf:51 "I knew that I must rid the world of her."(speaking of all other political sytems, which he saw as being one)
    * Qur'an 8:39 "Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah."

* Mein Kampf:56 "They will not recognize the outrageous curtailment of their human liberties, for in no way does the delusion of an intolerant doctrine dawn on them.
    * Qur'an 33:36 "It is not fitting for a Muslim man or woman to have any choice in their affairs when a matter has been decided for them by Allah and His Messenger. They have no option."

* Mein Kampf:56 They see force, brutality, and the aim of the doctrine to which they finally and always submit."
    * Qur'an 9:29 "Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission."

* "Mein Kampf:56 "The technical tools of Social Democracy became clear to me. I understood the infamous mental terror which this movement exercised on the population which could neither morally nor physically resist such attacks. There was a bombardment of lies and calumnies toward the adversary who seemed most dangerous, till finally the nerves of those who had been attacked gave out and they, for the sake of peace, bowed down to the hated enemy. But these fools will not find peace after all."
    * Ishaq:461 "Muhammad besieged them for twenty-five nights. When the siege became too severe for them, Allah terrorized them. Then they were told to submit to the judgment of Allah's Messenger."
    * Bukhari :V5B59N448 "They surrendered to the Prophet. 'I give my judgment that their men should be killed, their women and children should be taken as captives, and their properties distributed."'

* Mein Kampf:58 "The importance of physical terror against the individual and the masses also became clear to me."
    * Bukhari:V4B52N220 "Allah's Apostle said, I have been made victorious with terror."

* Mein Kampf:58 "In the ranks of their adherents the victory gained is looked upon as the triumph of the righteousness of the cause. While the beaten adversary despairs entirely, viewing all further resistance futile."
    * Qur'an 33:22 "When the faithful saw the retreating allied armies this enhanced their faith and obedience...Allah drove the infidels back in their fury so that their resistance was futile."

* Mein Kampf:60 "The battle against them has to be fought with weapons to have any hope of success.... The struggle for the abolition of evil will be decided in favor of the stronger force."
    * Qur'an 8:59 "The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them. They are your enemy and Allah's enemy."

* Mein Kampf:63 "In politics, the application of economic means of pressure permits extortion so long as the doctrine is reckless and the people are stupid and sheepish."
    * Qur'an 8:65 "O Prophet, urge the Believers to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred. If a hundred, they will slaughter a thousand infidels: for these are a people devoid of understanding."

* Mein Kampf:64 "So great was the fear that people dreaded war. So the doctrine can ratchet up demands higher and higher. It's a devilish attempt to weaken or even paralyze the victim's holiest claims. Considering the limited thinking power of the masses, the success of this strategy is not surprising"
    * Ishaq:470 "We attacked them fully armed, sharp swords in our hand, cutting through heads and skulls."
    * Ishaq:471 "We were steadfast trusting in Him. We have a Prophet by whom we will conquer all men."

* Mein Kampf:123 "But once it is in danger of being oppressed, it is justified in fighting with all available weapons.... For any man who is not willing to fight, righteous Providence has already decreed his doom. The world is not intended for the cowardly."
    * Qur'an 2:191 "Oppression is worse than killing."
    * Qur'an 8:15 "Believers, when you meet unbelieving infidels in battle while you are marching for war, never turn your backs on them. If any turns his back on such a day, unless it be in a stratagem of war, a maneuver to rally his side, he draws on himself the wrath of Allah, and his abode is Hell, an evil refuge!"

* Mein Kampf:135 "The mission of a successful movement is to gain leaders and fighters. It must embrace its destiny with force, defiance, and martyrdom. It must fight, not negotiate."
    * Qur'an 9:88 "The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah's Cause."
    * Qur'an 9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

* Mein Kampf:127 "With religious conviction...the bearers of the new doctrine must declare themselves ready and willing to fight."
    * Qur'an 8:65 "O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight."

* Mein Kampf:128 "The will to fight using all instruments of power gains favor and draws the greatest possible advantage to the movement." Mein Kampf:132 "Greatness wins new fighters for the cause and they are rewarded with success."
    * Ishaq :325 "Muslims, fight in Allah's Cause. Stand firm and you will prosper. Help the Prophet, obey him, give him your allegiance, and your religion will be victorious."

About the Jews

* Mein Kampf:66 "When I came upon the word 'Jew', I felt a slight dislike and could not ward off a disagreeable sensation which seized me whenever they were in my presence. Their external apperance had become human, but they had a strange religion"
    * Qur'an 2:64 "But you [Jews] went back on your word and were lost losers. So become apes, despised and hated. We made an example out of you."

* Mein Kampf:75 "The physical uncleanliness of the chosen people(Jews) was as repelling as their moral blemishes."
    * Ishaq:240 "The Jews are a nation of liars.... The Jews are a treacherous, lying, and evil people."

* Mein Kampf:76 "Jews are a spiritual pestilence - infected with a disease worse than the Black Plague. They are spiritual and moral poison, the carriers of the worst sort of germs, infecting the minds of the world."
    * Qur'an 5:44 "They are fond of listening to falsehood, of devouring anything forbidden; they are greedy for illicit gain!"
    * Qur'an 5:64 " they(Jews) strive to make mischief on the earth."

* Mein Kampf:79 "Jews were cursed by Fate. They were hit so hard by Fate they have no understanding.... Their boundless hate for themselves soiled their history and abused their heroes."
    * Ishaq :264 "The Jews denied what they knew. They were obstinate. So Allah revealed, 'People of the Book, believe in what we have sent down or We will efface your features, turning your face into your ass, cursing you.'"

* Mein Kampf:81 "It isn't possible to free a Jew from his convictions. I naively tried to make clear to them the madness of their ideas. I talked until my tongue was weary but it only served to strengthen their determination. They refused to understand.... Their glibness of tongue and skill for lying caused me to hate them."
    * Ishaq :248 "Allah has sealed their hearts and their hearing, blinding them so that they will never find guidance. And that is because they have declared you a liar and they do not believe in what has come down from their Lord. For opposing you they will have an awful punishment."

* Mein Kampf:82 "They(Jews) are seducers who condemned truth and denied the word. They are not to be pitied, but to be given their due - to smash the seducer and corrupter against the wall."
    * Ishaq :254 "We will not remove a Jew from the punishment. They know the shameful thing that awaits them."

http://www.news.faithfreedom.org/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1167&theme=Printer
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 08:53:07 AM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
Truly distressing reading. We can only hope there is a world war against Islam to wipe it out, just as there was one against Naziism. However, nobody would care if the jews were exterminated  >:(

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Christian Zionist, that was an excellent post! We need more posts like this.

FaithFreedom.org is a really good site.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

ftf

I'm afraid that I have to disagree with you about faithfreedom.org, as it goes to the point of saying that all religion is evil.

I don't believe in any religion. The very concept of God sending messengers to save us or to be known and worshipped is absurd.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
I'm afraid that I have to disagree with you about faithfreedom.org, as it goes to the point of saying that all religion is evil.

I don't believe in any religion. The very concept of G-d sending messengers to save us or to be known and worshipped is absurd.

Quite true... you have a very good point there, ftf.

It was still a magnificent post and I hope we see more like it. I have also set the story on "sticky" for a while with your permission, ftf, since you are the moderator.

(As moderator of this section I endorse JeffGuy's decision to make this a sticky ~ftf)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 12:44:00 PM by ftf »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "...faithfreedom.org, ... saying that all religion is evil..."

I have two perspectives to offer on these "new trendy progressive atheists, as well as all atheists in general.

1.  The view taken by faithfreedom.org, that being that "all religion is evil", is indicative of just how ignorant and unlearned are the people who consider themselves "the vanguard of social justice, etc.".

Singling out only one universally found human behavior trait (the search for "meaning" and the search for the "answer" as to "what we are doing here", "who put us here?", etc...) and condemning it as "evil, is as ridiculous as singling out one universally found human tool implement, such as a shovel, and declaring it "evil" for reasons being it was used once to kill a man; ignoring the fact that the shovel, like every object, concept, and invention on our planet, is fully capable of being used to implement the intent of the user; be that good, or be that evil.

2.  Take any one of these "progressive atheists", leave them deserted on an Afghan mountainside with shells falling all around them and bullets whizzing past them; no way out, and tell them "...Any minute now the Muzzies will overpower us and pour molten metal down our throats and then cut our heads off!...".  Then observe how fast the "progressive", trembling with fear, begins praying and mumbling something akin to "...Oh G-d!...Pleaase save me....I beg you!....please!....Oh Jesus!.....I'm sorry!....Please oh Please G-d!...".

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Truly distressing reading. We can only hope there is a world war against Islam to wipe it out, just as there was one against Naziism. However, nobody would care if the jews were exterminated  >:(

Jeffguy, thank you for making this as a sticky post.

A few years ago Pat Robertson called upon all Jews to read the Koran so that they can understand that Islam is worse than Nazism but that animal Bush and his then secretary of state Collin Powell immediately criticized Pat Robertson.  Bush wrote a letter to Arab leaders describing Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell as intolerant bigots (without naming them though!) and Collin Powell Pat Robertson's "false spirituality".

We should take good things from Faithfreedom.org.  Yes they renounce all religions but they are the #1 in exposing Islam.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "...Yes they renounce all religions but they are the #1 in exposing Islam..."

Well, if they renounce all religions, then they are our enemies.

Not only that, but if they hate Islam so much, who is it that they ultimately blame for Islam's origins?

Answer:  Jews.  That's who.

Faithfreedom is an organization affiliated with every kook left wing UN globalist group on the planet, working day & night to lobby for legislation to endorse every known evil, and criminalize anyone who may object to homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, legalization of all drugs, abortion and euthanasia on demand (at taxpayers' expense, or course), etc.

Finally, who the hell needs them?

There is absolutely no better source of info on Islam to be found than JTF.

Where was Faithfreedom.org in 1999 before George Soros started funding them?

Offline The hawk strikes again

• Junior JTFer
There is a better sorce for comparison:

http://www.prophetofdoom.net/Mein_Kampf.Islam

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
We must wonder whether Hitler's First Name wasn't Really MUHAMMAD !! 
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline robander

• New JTFer
Re: Comparisons: Nazism - Islam - Understand Why Chaim Says Nazi Koran!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2007, 05:03:18 PM »
islam ,i hate mainly because in general i hate arabs,but nazis i don t give reasons,i just feel they always were evil idiots

newman

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2007, 05:22:27 PM »
Let's not forget Egypt and the grand mufti having senior german nazis on the payroll in '47-'48 because of their "expertise in disposing of jews". Funny how the liberal medias retrospective pieces on the  slopistinian conflict never mention that.

kellymaureen

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2007, 06:57:12 PM »
I know exactly why he calls it that....Ive read it, and the haidth....sick sick sick.
Ive also supplemented it with all of Robert Spencer's ( I LOVE this man!) books, also Daniel Pipes and Ayan Hirsi Ali....these should be required reading for high school students.

Offline Catholic Zionist 73

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2007, 05:29:24 PM »
I've read two of Robert Spencer's books, "The PI Guide to Islam and The Crusades", and "The Truth About Muhammad". I recommend them to all. Unfortunately, I've heard that high school students in California, instead of reading such books, are being taught to take Islamic names and pray like a Muslim! In contrast, all they learn about Christianity, is how evil The Crusades were. What is wrong with these liberals?

Regarding Hitler, I found this quote;
Albert Speer reports a similar statement (from Hitler): “You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The MOHAMMEDAN religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

And don't forget Hitler's links with Grand Mufti Amin Al-Husseini.

ftf

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2007, 05:37:11 PM »
Catholic Zionist 73: I have a copy of "the pig to islam and the crusades" by Rob Spencer, it's a very good book.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2007, 06:02:08 PM »
I've read two of Robert Spencer's books, "The PI Guide to Islam and The Crusades", and "The Truth About Muhammad". I recommend them to all. Unfortunately, I've heard that high school students in California, instead of reading such books, are being taught to take Islamic names and pray like a Muslim! In contrast, all they learn about Christianity, is how evil The Crusades were. What is wrong with these liberals?

Regarding Hitler, I found this quote;
Albert Speer reports a similar statement (from Hitler): “You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The MOHAMMEDAN religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

And don't forget Hitler's links with Grand Mufti Amin Al-Husseini.
Hitler ( name and memory be stricken......) had no use for any religion at all. He detested organized religion because it interfered with his absolute power over the people. Hitler often stated that he tolerated the clergy only because he could not afford to take them on during the war. If Germany was victorious he claimed would see to it then that clergy would  sing a different tune.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

ftf

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2007, 06:23:44 PM »
He made many alliances wih the muslims though.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2007, 06:38:09 PM »
He made many alliances wih the muslims though.
True however alliances with Hitler was like trying to befriend a Cobra. Look at his non aggression Treaty with the Russians. He would just befriend people he thought would be a problem until he felt he could deal with the situation or do without them.

Offline German Christ

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2007, 09:37:32 AM »
I think the only comparison between Hitler and Islam is, that both hate Jews and both kill Jews.

Nearly all of you make a misstake!

Some people tell about a "NAZI Koran". Do you know what Nazi mean? Nazi is a short formn of national socialism. This is just a form of economy like capitalism. Hitler just had linked it with hate against jews. Nazi Koran doesn't make sense. I hate to use the word Nazi in German (in english i don't know other words to describe it short) because it sounds like a new tv serie for children. Say Hitler Koran maybe but not nazi koran.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2007, 09:47:52 AM »
Yes you are correct but Hiler did'nt like Christianity he liked Islam
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2007, 09:54:10 AM »
Yes you are correct but Hiler did'nt like Christianity he liked Islam
If you do any reading on Hitler (his name and memory be stricken...) he had no use of any religion he only tolerated it. He often said that after the war was won the clergy would be singing a different tune.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2007, 10:02:55 AM »
Hitler detested the Christian faith because it had elements of Jesus being a jew....

Furthermore Hitler wanted to make a faith where G-d is absent ... paganism because it incorporates the idea that there is no higher being than the furher himself ... basically Hilter wanted people to view him as a G-d

raiseyourfist

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2007, 10:15:47 AM »
He related to Islam because they believe in taking people by force similar to how the nazi germans did with their concept of lebensraum.. and forcing people to become members of Islam unless they were seen as inferior which meant that they had to be eradicated...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2007, 10:20:44 AM »
Hitler detested the Christian faith because it had elements of Jesus being a jew....

Furthermore Hitler wanted to make a faith where G-d is absent ... paganism because it incorporates the idea that there is no higher being than the furher himself ... basically Hilter wanted people to view him as a G-d
Exactly!!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2007, 09:14:13 PM »
national socialism. This is just a form of economy like capitalism.

WHAT ???????????
No peace, without FREEDOM.