Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, March 21, 2010  (Read 7939 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, March 21, 2010
« on: March 13, 2010, 05:21:42 PM »
Dear Chaim, I have several questions for you to ask this week.

1. Can you tell me exactly how many of the Coptic Christians still living in Egypt? I understand many of them are leaving because the Coptic minority is a persecuted minority in that crappy Muslim sewer of a country.

2. Why do so many Arabs smell so badly? I know for a fact that many blacks smell awful as well but that is nothing compared to the smell of a stinking (no pun intended) Arab. If you don't mind, I would to hear that story about the time while you were in prison where you said about the black inmates and the Arab prisoner/shower incident.

3. What is your opinion on the late Bo Diddley? Some people claim he invented rock n' roll. Was this true?

4. Did you hear about the Fire Bombing of a church in Malaysia in which Christians used the word Allah?

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/01/muslims-fire-bomb-malaysian-church-for-using-the-word-allah.html
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 07:52:44 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, March 21, 2010
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 05:26:03 PM »
Shalom Chaim

1) My dearest friend just called me ten minutes ago. I haven't spoke to her in a while and it was nice to hear from her again. We will be meeting up soon. She is a very nice person. Me and her were talking about what kinds of courses to do in our spare time and she was talking about them, then she mentioned a Muslim woman in her class. She says she talks with this Muslim woman. I didn't say anything to her about how evil this "Religion" is yet for fear of losing her as a friend. How may I approach her about Islam without losing her friendship. Shes an Irish Catholic like me.

2) By my understanding no Jews in Israel had a surname back 2,000 years ago. Is this correct? If so why didn't they have one back then and do now?

Gd bless you, your loved ones and Israel.
Bryan
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 03:35:34 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 05:51:02 PM »
Dear Chaim,

It seems like a lot of Jews I know look down upon activities or environments they consider to be "too Jewish." For example, I was recently talking to a friend of mine who is Jewish, and he said that he isn't applying to Brandeis University just because there are "too many Jews" there. Do you think this is a form of self-hatred? As I've paid more attention to it, I've noticed that you're right that unfortunately the majority of American Jews are self-hating Jews who want to assimilate.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 11:20:34 PM by Moshe Ben Eliezer »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 08:04:26 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Israeli technology and education and science, thank Gd, is superior to most of the world's.  It is even amazing to me how Jewish Israeli cab drivers, for example, can carry on a deep philosophical conversation better than many college professors and phd's in the US.  In a Kahanist Israel, how will religion and science interact with each other?  I know you feel that every Jew should have a Torah education.  However,  many religious Jews feel that science contradicts or conflicts with religion.  I think that science describes how Gd's "hands" work in the physical world and I think religion can teach us morality on how to use what Gd gave us in the physical world.

Thank you

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 10:34:14 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 09:15:52 PM »
Shalom dearest Chaim,

1: For the sake of proving a point, please tell a crazy hypothetical story of what would happen in U.S./Israeli relations under an imaginary President Alex Jones (yimach schmo). What would that chazir say and do, and how would the cowardly worm PM Lewinsky handle it?

2: What is your opinion on Dr. Sowell? While Thomas Sowell holds more libertarian views than I'd like and defends big corporations a bit too much, he stands tall as an eloquent and educated black--a true African American.

3: Since I am fair, balanced, and a moderate, I demand to have Action Stories that are more diverse and that do not single out African Americans for condemnation. I am a civil-rights activist, you know. In keeping with my desire to have Action Stories that are more representative of the melting pot that America is, I would love to hear you share a hilarious Aryan Action Story about a run-in you had with a filthy, disgusting, inbred white nationalist. Please make us all laugh by discussing a pink-skinned trailer park negro.

G-d bless, Dr. Brennan Fan

« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 04:01:36 AM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2010, 10:08:05 AM »
Greetings Chaim. Do you like the music of Led Zeppelin?

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2010, 02:23:48 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
Thanks for the moral support from last weeks ask JTF, I appreciated it.

This week I want to get your opinion about something in regards to Pesach.  My cousin and her family are reform type of Jews, maybe not totally reform, but definately not practicers of authentic Torah Judaism.  They are my only family in this city, from my Dads side of the family, because my mom and sister and all my moms side are all in Israel.  The seders at my cousins house with her family are usually very micky mouse, with the little daughters usually conducting the seder to show off how much they learnt about Judasim in hebrew school they go to.  Its cute, but not really kosher in my eyes to have little girls leading the seder.  The conversation at the table is never about Judaism, and political conversation is frowned upon because they are liberals, and well you know my stance...:)  Truth is the only reason I go is to be with my aging father who is a survivor of the Shoah, and I dont want to upset him by not attending his only families seder.  I myslef rather go to my chabad friends home for his seder which is always conducted to the last letter of the tradition.  This year my dad is away on vacation during the holidays, and my cousin still wants me to come and attend their seder, but I rather go to my Chabad friends seder since my dad is not even going to be there either.  What should I do?  Is it important to be with blood relatives during Pesach? or is a proper seder more important?  Maybe I can go to one one night and the other the second night...

Thanks as always!

GZ
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 04:45:44 PM by Golani Zionist »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2010, 03:34:08 PM »
Dear Chaim,

How did America go down hill during the 1950's to the present? What are your thoughts on the Dead Sea?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 01:29:20 AM by Jorje15 »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2010, 10:14:34 PM »
Dear Chaim,

1)How come we don't read about people killing Arabs the way Baruch Goldstein, Olav Hashalom, did? Is it because people are afraid of killing "civilians"?
2)How much do you think Israeli Intelligence and the Mossad really contribute behind the scenes?
3)If Rav Kahane, Olav Hashalom, were alive today, what do you think he would be doing? I mean, how much would he be able to do today given how limited you are?
4)Would you have time to post a weekly dvar Torah about the Parasha on the forum?
5)How much and what kind of training did you have in order to carry out the bombings? Were you scared?

Thanks and May Hashem help us
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 11:50:17 AM by Mo2388 »

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2010, 12:37:09 AM »
If Rabbi Kahane would have told you that Kol Isha was forbidden for all Jewish men or if you came across a video recording of him doing so, would you stop listening to Kol Isha and stop the promotion of JTF music videos that contain Kol Isha?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2010, 08:52:14 AM »
I like the previous question, only one must know that according to many opinions, by those rabbis who forbid kol isha, a recording of a woman's voice (digital, radio, etc) is not considered kol isha, but only when the woman sings in person.   There are a great many rabanim among those who forbid kol isha who give a heter, or exclude the case altogether, when it is a recording.   You may know this anyway, but I am just throwing it out there.   

I would like to ask:   What is the status of your aliyah attempts?   Why are they still preventing you from coming to Israel, and what can be done to change the situation?   Baruch Marzel seemed to think that if we try, it can be done.  I'm not sure what he meant when he said what he said, but the summary is he thinks you are able to get in to Israel...   Maybe something has changed in the govt?  Please comment.  Thank you Chaim and God bless you.

Offline Patriot

• Junior JTFer
  • Tu Ne Cede Malis
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2010, 10:00:33 AM »
Hello Chaim,

I came across some information that stated......

"Osama bin Laden, A.K.A. CIA Asset "Tim Osman"

Is it true the bin laden works for the CIA and was used as a decoy for the united states governement?

I've also read that Al-Qaeda  itself is run by the CIA/US government.

Your thoughts please Chaim.

Thank you and shalom.

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2010, 12:06:45 PM »
Hello Chaim,
I have two different questions that I hope you can answer to me.

What are your views on this group called B'nai Elim? You see I was reading about the JDL a week ago, and I found out about this group called B'nai Elim which was made up of former JDL members who formed their own organization. They claim that they support Israel 100% and that the only "Palestinian State" they will ever support and recognize is if any Arab country gives a piece of their land to these so called Palestinians because they say that the entire land of Israel belongs to the Jews only and nobody else.
Sure it sounds like something that we can agree with, but I don't know, something about that group just seems like another fake so called Zionist organization. Usually these so called Zionist groups claim that they are Pro-Israel and Zionism but then end up being nothing but frauds and liars. What do you know about them?

And my second question is what should be done with the Drug wars that is happening in Mexico right now? I been reading that it has gotten worse over there and is effecting the American Border as well.

Thank you again for your time and G-d bless you Chaim.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 03:36:23 PM by Fighting For Truth »

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2010, 05:08:27 PM »
Chaim:

It has been a while since I posted questions for you on ask JTF.

(1) As always, you were right about that bottom heavy bull dyke ("BHBD") Hillary Clinton - Y'SV - in that she was always a jew-hating piece of dog excrement.  I remember when you told your viewers that Hillary used to call her husband a "Jew" whenever she was mad at him.  While I am no fan of PeePee, how dare the BHBD dress down PM PeePee? I wonder of the BHBD called him a dirty jew? I also wonder of the former long legged mac daddy, Bill Clinton, called up pee pee and told him "I feel your pain."  Your comments please.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 09:31:40 AM by Nekama »

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2010, 07:17:13 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

After the very long criticism of the British Empire on the last show, I feel compelled to offer an opposing viewpoint. Like every nation in the world, England has done some good things and some bad things. (By the way, England and the British Empire is not the same thing. There was no British Empire before the 1700s.) I do not feel it is right to tar the entire nation's history. The contributions of England to western civilization should not be overlooked. England encouraged exploration of the world by sending out sailors like Francis Drake and Walter Raleigh. England led to the creation of the United States by setting up the Jamestown colony. England fought against religious oppression by resisting Spain (which was far worse to the Jews than England and arguably has created far more problems with its colonialism.) England played a large role in the advancement of science and technology. England also offered a safe haven for Jews during the reign of Oliver Cromwell. The British Empire attempted to bring civilization to Africa and indeed it did have a positive influence on all of its African colonies. Every African country colonized by the British was vastly improved by the Western technology and if the British had stayed in Africa, it would not be the hellhole it is today. I do think that the British imperialism in India was wrong because India already had a functioning civilization, but even in that situation, new technology and better medicine was brought to India. Britain's attempt to control "Palestine" was obviously wrong but they were eventually defeated, and it's in the past now. To speak of Britain like it is some evil parasite on the world and to compare it to the Arabs is totally absurd.

I guarantee you the average British citizen especially outside of the cities is NOTHING like the leftists who control the country now. Yes, you could say they are being punished for their past sins by the influx of Muslim immigrants, but the same could also be said almost every other European country, and indeed the United States as well.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 03:38:23 PM by Trace »

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2010, 03:25:07 PM »
Shalom Brother Chaim,

Thanks for you views on the British .. I didn't mean individual British citizens, .... Any one on this forum that wants a friendly debate is welcome to with me, I think i can defend my views quite well. I do think even now they are as dangerous like the A-rabs

What do you think of Dubi and why do you think the building projects froze...With all the money these A-rabs have ...they really must be super dumb

ps can you give us a Abdulla story ?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 12:23:50 AM by 18chai »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2010, 09:42:11 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Hope you had nothing but good things in your life this week.

1)  What do you think the United States' policy should be towards the importing for foreign physicians?  If you argue that fewer should be imported, then how would you deal with the then MASSIVE shortage of health care practitioners?

2)  Do you think Obama's plan will pass?  From a purely subjective point of view, I went into medicine to help people and make a good living.  I want to qualify good living.  Good living is not 300,000 dollars a year.  A good living for me is being able to pay off my 200,000 dollars in debt, afford a home, and not live paycheck to paycheck.  What will happen to doctor's debts if Obama destroys physician salaries while we still have hundreds of thousands of dollars in student loans accruing yearly interest?

As always, thank you for your thoughtful consideration of our questions,, JTFE
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 10:13:36 AM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline Global Warming is a Hoax

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2010, 11:12:24 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I am formerly Aharon Hates MLK, and have decided to alter my profile a bit. It was great seeing you as always last Monday, you are a true Tzaddik in every sense of the word. My question for this week is regarding Rush Limbaugh. I know that you don't like him and see him as a pseudo-conservative, but when I see how he speaks for Israel and the youtube clip of his trip to Israel in 1993, I cant help but respect and admire him. In all his recordings of shows, Ive never heard him say anything anti-israel or anti-semitic, and his fierce opposition to Obama is something that is to admire considering most people are scared to criticize him. How do you feel about Rush Limbaugh's thoughts on Israel? Kol Tov

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2010, 01:16:57 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I recall from some past " Ask JTF" programs that there are some Jewish heroes living in Judea and Samaria who believe its best for Judea and Samaria to become a separate country because of the Leftist Establishment control of Israel.     Please correct me if I'm mistaken but I believe you mentioned that Norm Federman supports Judea and Samaria becoming a separate country.

One related subject that I can't recall you discussing is whether parts of the United States should seriously consider becoming a separate country.     Basically my question this week is as follows:

If G-d forbid Barack Hussein Obama is re-elected in 2012,    with him getting the Electoral votes from the Northeast,    Great Lakes Region,   and the Continental West Coast,   do you believe the time has come from for the rest of the USA or at least part of the USA  (   the South and Great Plains states come to mind  )  to secede from the United States?    With the thought in mind that a 2nd term of Barack Hussein Obama would very likely be even more damaging to the United States than the current epic disasters he's creating in his first term.     With practically no hope for the USA in the future as a result.     

The recent events of Barack Hussein Obama and his administration attempting to destroy Israel and the contempt that Obama and Nancy Pelosi have for the U.S. Constitution lead me to believe that there's very little hope for the USA's future if Obama wins or steals the next Presidential election.      With organizations like Acorn remaining intact,    I could easily picture a scenario in which Obama is able to steal the 2012 Presidential election.   

Thanks as always,   eb22
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2010, 08:32:22 AM »
Dear Reb Chaim,

what is your oppinion about the Turkish AKP - party?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_and_Development_Party_%28Turkey%29

Sincerly,

Ulli
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 01:27:52 PM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2010, 05:57:44 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Last week you said that most of JTF contributions come from the US. That is why I think you should continue to broadcast on QPTV and NY public access in general. I bet a lot of long-time JTF followers first found out about JTF through public access, and these are the people who continue to donate month after month. Yes, Israel is the most important, but JTF is for the most part financially supported by Americans, not Israelis, and for that reason I think it would be worthy of your time and effort to do maybe one show a week on public access. Just my opinion.

Thanks,
Patches

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2010, 02:26:23 AM »
Dear Chaim

What do you think about it when a father buys his son or daughter a brand new Toyota or BMW for his or her 16nth birthday?

Since I am so frustrated with life right now, tell me a story involving a morbidly obese shvartza.

Thanks
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 04:37:01 PM by Confederate Kahanist »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2010, 09:36:51 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

Do you believe the military-industrial complex is actively working against Israel?  What do you think of General David Petraeus's comments to the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee, that Israel refusing to surrender land to the Muslims is endangering American troops in Iraq and Afghanistan? Also are you aware and if so what do you think of Dr. Alan Sabrosky, a former Professor at the Army War College, stating that Israel was behind 9/11?

It seems that the wolfs smell blood and are coming out of the woods to attack.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2010, 01:44:18 PM »
Hello Chaim,

I read recently that due to its inefficient state-run bureaucracy, Iran may become a net importer of oil in the next 10 years, and certainly within the next 15.  How do you think this will change the political landscape of the Middle East?  Do you think this is why they are racing to build nuclear weapons now?

Also, I read that the Obama administration is poised to ban offshore drilling until 2012 or later.  Meanwhile, Russia is erecting derricks off the coast of Cuba to exploit Gulf of Mexico oil.  What are your thoughts on these developments? 

Keep fighting the good fight!

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2010, 02:32:50 PM »
hey chaim..

1) who is your favourite us president?

2) Every nation has their anti semitic elements, but over all what are your top 3 most pro israel?

3) Whos your favourite movie star?

4) Who was the better guitarist, eric clapton or jimmy hendrix?