Author Topic: Have a good laugh!  (Read 928 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Have a good laugh!
« on: March 20, 2010, 10:00:35 PM »
This from the weekly crime report of a small town newspaper:

"Quatius Tervon Kluttz, 28, of 706 Apple St., Burlington, was arrested Tuesday on felony charges of possession of cocaine with intent to sell or distribute and maintaining a vehicle for the sale of controlled substances, as well as possession of drug paraphernalia, according to a police report. The report states police found two crack rocks and a metal pipe during a search of Kluttz's van."

Makes me want to send him a recording of "Born to Lose" sung by Ray Charles!

What a name!    :::D

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Have a good laugh!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 10:37:03 PM »
His name sure sounds like it.  Thanks for sharing!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 10:05:19 AM »
 :laugh: Cute Massuh, only you could find that. : )  I wish you were here more often, I have missed you so much.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 10:03:44 PM »
Re:  "...I wish you were here more often, I have missed you so much."

You are most kind.

The past twelve months have seen me in rather dire straits; the direct result of our economy now in the hands of gangsters and predators.

Even so...endemic moral degeneracy and spiritual corruption are the very reasons that miscreants having taken over our country...the average American youngster today is uneducated, semi-literate, uncultured, and totally brainwashed into accepting evil and deviant behavior as being normal.

Seems the U.S. has reached its "tipping point" -- over 50% of the population (as opposed to the term citizenry) is at best apathetic and stupid, and at worst is experiencing "creeping jig-a-boo-ism".

America is quickly becoming Brazil -- a few ultra rich oligarchs of European heritage ruling behind the scenes a sprawling, chaotic, cultural cesspool of mixed race day laborers and drug gangs.

Speaking of Brazil -- I read that the friend of Ahmanigrajihad -- that sawed off Red Commie "Lula" visited Israel last week, and when offered a visit to the grave of Theodore Herzl refused and went instead to visit the grave of the sodomite paedophile Arafat (may his name be erased from memory).  Had I been an Israeli government official I would have publicly kicked that little stupid bastard right in his balls and then put him on the next banana boat back to some rain forest Amazon village.