Author Topic: Simon Cowell to convert to Islam to marry girlfriend?  (Read 2988 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Simon Cowell to convert to Islam to marry girlfriend?
« on: March 18, 2010, 07:23:03 PM »
http://sify.com/news/simon-cowell-to-convert-to-islam-to-marry-girlfriend-news-international-kdruucjjedd.html

Mezhgan Hussainy's family wants music mogul Simon Cowell to convert to Islam before he marries her, says a report.

The 'American Idol' judge had proposed to Hussainy last week.

'They're very westernised, but no one in their family has ever married a non-Muslim - and they're not willing for their youngest daughter to become the first,' digitalspy.co.uk quoted a source as saying about Hussainy's parents Mary and Sayed.

Hussainy's sister-in-law Erlene Garcia was also asked to convert before marrying her brother Wahid.

According to Hussainy's friend, 'Mezhgan is very reluctant about asking Simon to convert...and she knows how controversial it will be.'

'Simon might be a big deal in the UK, but there are other people in the Afghan community in Los Angeles who her parents will be more afraid of offending. It would bring shame on their family and community if Simon did not respect their beliefs,' the friend added.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Simon Cowell to convert to Islam to marry girlfriend?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 09:05:12 PM »
No one should convert solely for the purpose of marriage

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 06:02:46 PM »
No one should convert solely for the purpose of marriage

No one should, but women can make men do many things, including joining a sadistical movement. LOL

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 02:14:27 PM »
So I guess Simon Cowell is going to grow a beard,smell like he hasn't taken a shower since the day he was born and wear one of those prissy dresses that they wear huh guys?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 02:33:29 PM »
I always hated this jerk so I couldn't care less if he joins Islam. Best belief for him.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 02:35:32 PM »
How could anybody agree to such an insane proposal?   :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2010, 07:13:43 PM »
I wouldn't believe a single thing I read or hear about this glorified carnival barker.  He's a true master of "Big Hype", a narcissist, megalomaniac, and suffers moodswings.  Next thing you'll be reading is that he "dumped" her over some ridiculousness.  The whole "relationship" has probably been made up from start to finish by a professional "Public Relations" firm in Hollywood.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2010, 12:32:44 PM »
Simon Cowell is destroying society in his own unique way.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2010, 02:12:05 PM »
I always hated this jerk so I couldn't care less if he joins Islam. Best belief for him.

I like your thinking.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2010, 03:40:03 PM »

He always seemed like an unhappy guy to me.