Author Topic: Men filing more sexual harassment complaints  (Read 559 times)

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Men filing more sexual harassment complaints
« on: March 08, 2010, 11:23:20 AM »
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=924020

The number of sexual harassment claims filed by men doubled over the last decade.

related video buttonThe U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) reports that male-on-male sexual harassment complaints have increased from 8 percent in 1990 to 16 percent in 2009. Associated Press reports some cases involve women harassing men, but most are men on men. Peter LaBarbera of Americans for Truth About Homosexuality points to that article.

"Here you have a rise of male-on-male harassment cases, and it doesn't seem to lay any blame for the homosexual activist movement," he points out. "The fact is, I don't know many straight guys who would ever touch another man sexually. That's not something normal people do -- that's something perverted people do."

Peter LaBarberaIn an AP interview, an EEOC attorney argues the increase in man-on-man complaints is not an issue of sexual desire or sex, but an issue of power. In response, LaBarbera stresses that at one time there were no cases reported of men going after men in the workplace -- but homosexual activism, he believes, has changed the cultural landscape in America. That, he argues, emboldens sexually troubled men.

"I know that there must be cases of lesbians harassing females on the job, but somehow that didn't make it in the AP story," he comments.

Last year, the percentage of lawsuits the EEOC filed on behalf of male victims hit an all-time high of 14 percent of its cases.

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Men filing more sexual harassment complaints
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 01:36:54 PM »

I saw the obvious before I read the story.
Queer-on-man harassment.

I seriously doubt there's much of a concern about women harassing men. That only happens in lony men's minds.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Men filing more sexual harassment complaints
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 12:21:36 AM »

I saw the obvious before I read the story.
Queer-on-man harassment.

I seriously doubt there's much of a concern about women harassing men. That only happens in lony men's minds.

lol yeah the only men who take Russian or Nigerian scammers seriously.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt