Author Topic: Kill the Bill Petition! ( Urgent situation in the U.S. in the next few days )  (Read 1777 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann has been helping lead the way in attempting to defeat ObamaCare,   PelosiCare,  and ReidCare.     Whether you are a United States citizen or not,    the defeat of Barack Hussein Obama's hideous agenda is imperative in order to help prevent epic disaster to the U.S. ,  Israel,  and Western Civilization in general.    We have seen first hand in the last week the absolute hatred and contempt that Barack Hussein Obama,  Joe Biden,   Hillary " Sodom " Clinton,   and David Axelrod have for Israel.       Please give consideration to signing Michele Bachmann's petition.

Thanks to arksis for bringing this petition to my attention.    And to Sarah Palin for mentioning the petition on her facebook account:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/killthebill/

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Done!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Done!

Thank you very much.   

Every signature,  phone call,  and/ or email in the attempt to defeat this horrific legislation and the Unconstitutional efforts of Barack Hussein Obama and Nancy Pelosi in trying to force this legislation down the throats of the American people,    can make a difference!     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Here's another related Petition well worth signing in the attempt to " Kill the Bill"  :

http://novemberiscoming.com/

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

Both, done!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Thanks so much for all your efforts eb!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Thanks, New Yorker and arksis!

I hope and pray that this horrendous legislation is defeated!     

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
It doesn't look like things are going to go our way.  >:( I am at the point now where I would more than welcome a third party. I just hope there is some way to reverse all of this.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
It doesn't look like things are going to go our way.  >:( I am at the point now where I would more than welcome a third party. I just hope there is some way to reverse all of this.

There are states that are going to fight this because this legislation is un-Constitutional and steps on the the States' Sovereignty, this bill will be fought all the way to the Supreme court.

And there will be blood flowing next November when all the Demonrats that today betrayed the will of Americans are THROWN OUT!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn

There are states that are going to fight this because this legislation is un-Constitutional and steps on the the States' Sovereignty, this bill will be fought all the way to the Supreme court.

And there will be blood flowing next November when all the Demonrats that today betrayed the will of Americans are THROWN OUT!

Michael Steele was just on and said to go to www.gop.com to help FIRE Nancy Pelosi, but it's not opening for me. I'm thankful MY state is fighting this legislation. Can't wait to throw ALL those bums out!
Meir Kahane

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

Michael Steele was just on and said to go to www.gop.com to help FIRE Nancy Pelosi, but it's not opening for me. I'm thankful MY state is fighting this legislation. Can't wait to throw ALL those bums out!

Won't open for me either, but that is a very good sign, it means they're over-run with traffic, the American people are heading over and they are going to ROAR!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
The following are two petitions that attempt to repeal that monstrosity,  also known as ObamaCare.         If you get a chance,    please look these petitions over.     Thanks.

http://senateconservatives.com/repeal#x

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/repealhealthcarebill/

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

Both signed.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

BILL KILLED!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Thank you for the petitions eb! And thanks so much for your updated emails on who was sitting on the fence so we could email all of them. At least we can say we TRIED! I get so tired of people just sitting back and thinking someone else will do the work FOR them! If everyone that was against this bill and their senators and congressmen and women emailed and called them all, I believe this would NOT have gotten passed. Now we can hope that people are mad enough to FINALLY do something about it! Thanks so much for all your efforts eb!
Meir Kahane

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

BILL KILLED!

ahh Muman, always the perfect picture for the occasion.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Done and done.

But those really aren't going to make a dent.

We desperately need solutions. At this point I'll try anything.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer

Both signed.

Thanks.    Every signature adds up.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Thank you for the petitions eb! And thanks so much for your updated emails on who was sitting on the fence so we could email all of them. At least we can say we TRIED! I get so tired of people just sitting back and thinking someone else will do the work FOR them! If everyone that was against this bill and their senators and congressmen and women emailed and called them all, I believe this would NOT have gotten passed. Now we can hope that people are mad enough to FINALLY do something about it! Thanks so much for all your efforts eb!

Thanks,  arksis.     Thanks again for all your efforts and support.     

Thankfully,  there are leaders like Sarah Palin,   Michele Bachmann,  Jim DeMint,  and  John Boehner who are taking a proactive approach in trying to get the United States back on a course that reflects the vision and sacrifices of the founders of the USA.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Done and done.

But those really aren't going to make a dent.

We desperately need solutions. At this point I'll try anything.

Thanks,  angryChineseKahanist.

If these petitions or ones like this one get a million or more signatures,   that has the potential to make an impact.