Author Topic: If the South rises again...where will you be?  (Read 3246 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: If the South rises again...where will you be?
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2010, 03:00:59 PM »
Nobody is going anywhere. No states are going to rise against other ones. Obama and demoncraps are going to be voted out.

However if there is any hint of cheating or BS during election day by Obamafart then there will be trouble

No?

A little spooky. http://www.americanmilitiamovement.com/forum/ 

What? you mean the 100 people in this movement will be able to defeat the US Army, Navy, Marines, and Coast Guard?  I think the FBI are aware of what's going on and they won't let any of this happen...wishful thinking..huh?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2010, 03:03:07 PM »
Nobody is going anywhere. No states are going to rise against other ones. Obama and demoncraps are going to be voted out.

However if there is any hint of cheating or BS during election day by Obamafart then there will be trouble

No?

A little spooky. http://www.americanmilitiamovement.com/forum/ 

What? you mean the 100 people in this movement will be able to defeat the US Army, Navy, Marines, and Coast Guard?  I think the FBI are aware of what's going on and they won't let any of this happen...wishful thinking..huh?

As opposed to defeatist thinking? I'll take the wishful thinking over it thank you very much.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Moshe92

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2010, 04:53:14 PM »
Henry Ford was from the North, by the way, and I think Generals Grant and Sherman were anti-semitic. There is anti-semitism everywhere in the U.S. However, it seems like most American Noahides and most Christians who support Israel are from the South.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2010, 05:35:03 PM »
Henry Ford was from the North, by the way, and I think Generals Grant and Sherman were anti-semitic. There is anti-semitism everywhere in the U.S. However, it seems like most American Noahides and most Christians who support Israel are from the South.

I was not saying that Ford was from the South... I was saying that during the last century, the 1900s, the south got a reputation as a antisemitic place {at least to New York Jews like my family}. But as I said before maybe things have changed...

Just look at the Southern Democrats including Dhimmi/Fajimmy Carter and the southern baptists...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2010, 05:48:36 PM »
Bierfeild was a dear friend to the negros as a matter of fact he was enjoying a watermelon with negros when he was caught

http://books.google.com/books?id=BBzbA3HwmbkC&pg=PA219&lpg=PA219&dq=S.A.+Bierfield&source=bl&ots=ev8UqU2kgY&sig=1YsZY9KXMezar08oQa0MmbJiivo&hl=en&ei=oBqqS-CrFMK78gad2rG8Bw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAYQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=S.A.%20Bierfield&f=false

mord,

Are you suggesting that a Jew should be legally lynched for simply eating wartermelon with a black man? I sure hope that is not what you are saying and I sure as hell hope you are not making excuses for the KKK...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2010, 05:05:41 AM »
Bierfeild was a dear friend to the negros as a matter of fact he was enjoying a watermelon with negros when he was caught

http://books.google.com/books?id=BBzbA3HwmbkC&pg=PA219&lpg=PA219&dq=S.A.+Bierfield&source=bl&ots=ev8UqU2kgY&sig=1YsZY9KXMezar08oQa0MmbJiivo&hl=en&ei=oBqqS-CrFMK78gad2rG8Bw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAYQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=S.A.%20Bierfield&f=false

mord,

Are you suggesting that a Jew should be legally lynched for simply eating wartermelon with a black man? I sure hope that is not what you are saying and I sure as hell hope you are not making excuses for the KKK...

All i'm saying the same things happened to white Christians who befriended the Negro .A
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2010, 05:09:57 AM »

mord,

All i'm saying is that Christians were killed as well for befriending the negro.Also look at photos of anti Israel demonstrations you will always see negroes in forefront along with qurananimals.He wasn't lynched he was shot
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2010, 10:20:59 AM »
Maybe the nation will get so divided, that a split would be the best thing. Let the Commies have their state and Americans have theirs. If that happened, i'd leave Nyc in a heartbeat.

This is an unworkable solution since the Commies need Americans to pay for all their entitlements.

Good, let them suffer. And the Americans will prosper. It is poetic justice.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2010, 12:23:06 PM »

mord,

All i'm saying is that Christians were killed as well for befriending the negro.Also look at photos of anti Israel demonstrations you will always see negroes in forefront along with qurananimals.He wasn't lynched he was shot

In the current era,   without question JTF's common enemies are the Muslims,   Leftists/  Marxists ( regardless of skin color ),   and the 9-11 Inside Job Truthers/  Neo Nazis.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2010, 12:24:08 PM »

mord,

In the current era,   without question JTF's common enemies are the Muslims,   Leftists/  Marxists ( regardless of skin color ),   and the 9-11 Inside Job Truthers/  Neo Nazis.

Those are the enemies of JTF, and all decent people.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2010, 12:28:12 PM »
Absolutely,   New Yorker.    All of us really need to come together to battle against these hideous groups.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2010, 02:21:54 PM »
I read this "historic account" somewhat differently-

The way that I sees it, the Tennessee "Grand Kleagle" disguised hisself as "the Russian Jew", at which point he gave "the negro" some watermelon as "bait"...

This is because everybody knows that the watermelon would cause "the negro" to remain in the same place chomping down and spitting seeds...in a state of semi-delirium brought on by the very sight of the watermelon!...so completely delerious that he would actually believe the "Grand Kleagle" of the KKK was not only a "Russian Jew", but his friend !

Then, just as "the negro" was smacking his lips dreaming about the day 100 years into the future when KFC would be invented, the KKK burst in, the "Grand Kleagle" removed his Groucho Marx nose and glasses he was wearing (his "Jew" disguise - revealing hisself to all concerned for what he really was - and "another one done bit the dust".

Then, the "good 'ole boys" went back home and concocted some bubbemeiseh story to make it look like "the Jew did it!"

Now..tell the truth...doesn't my version of Southern History seem the more plausible one?

;D

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2010, 03:58:27 PM »
Im leaving the US regardless

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2010, 05:19:59 PM »
I read this "historic account" somewhat differently-

The way that I sees it, the Tennessee "Grand Kleagle" disguised hisself as "the Russian Jew", at which point he gave "the negro" some watermelon as "bait"...

This is because everybody knows that the watermelon would cause "the negro" to remain in the same place chomping down and spitting seeds...in a state of semi-delirium brought on by the very sight of the watermelon!...so completely delerious that he would actually believe the "Grand Kleagle" of the KKK was not only a "Russian Jew", but his friend !

Then, just as "the negro" was smacking his lips dreaming about the day 100 years into the future when KFC would be invented, the KKK burst in, the "Grand Kleagle" removed his Groucho Marx nose and glasses he was wearing (his "Jew" disguise - revealing hisself to all concerned for what he really was - and "another one done bit the dust".

Then, the "good 'ole boys" went back home and concocted some bubbemeiseh story to make it look like "the Jew did it!"

Now..tell the truth...doesn't my version of Southern History seem the more plausible one?

;D

That's some grandma story you came up with there Massuh  :::D Oddly enough I could see it being a possibility.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 05:27:36 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years