Author Topic: What the Shah of Iran thought of Jews  (Read 5821 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
What the Shah of Iran thought of Jews
« on: May 01, 2007, 11:22:01 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hQgZ3oLp_WY

THis is a must see for our Persian Jewish brethren...and all other Jews who thought he was pro-Jewish. Looks like Chaim was right again...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: What the Shah of Iran thought of Jews
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 12:10:11 AM »
Even the self-hater Mike Wallace was taken aback by the Shah's traditional Islamic Jew hatred.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 12:19:35 AM »
Even pre-Islamic Persians were always savage anti-Semites.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 12:19:38 AM »
Chaim argues that the media is controlled by a New World Order elite. This elite is composed of a significant number of Jews, who, in my opinion, are much like the original Bolsheviks in that they are self-hating and end up causing harm to the Jewish people.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 08:27:08 AM »
Chaim argues that the media is controlled by a New World Order elite. This elite is composed of a significant number of Jews, who, in my opinion, are much like the original Bolsheviks in that they are self-hating and end up causing harm to the Jewish people.

If so, it isn't controlled by ALL Jews...

makes me think if the Shah was generalizing about Jews controlling the media even though only a lot of them were doing it and making me fly off the handle...then I can understand how some decent black people would fly off the handle by generalizing about all blacks when most of them act in an evil way...hmmm someone prove me wrong.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 09:56:57 PM »
Persians hate Jews, more so than Arabs. Check Ianf Iranian Aryan National Front, or SUMKA. The Persians infact might start a new holocaust. Persians also support the Arabs against us, yet they claim to hate the Arabs, look at their posts on Pan-Aryan National Front, and Pan-Aryan alliance. The Persians envy the Semities and especially the Jews. The Shah was only secular but anti-Semitic to the core. I could say different about Kashmiri and Beber Muslims. The Kashmiris belive they are one of the lost tribes of Israel, and their sympathetic to it, and so are the Berbers. The Berbers have been presucted for centuries by the Arabs, and the half-breed Moors themselves maternaly are Berbers.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 02:46:01 AM »
Persians hate Jews, more so than Arabs. Check Ianf Iranian Aryan National Front, or SUMKA. The Persians infact might start a new holocaust. Persians also support the Arabs against us, yet they claim to hate the Arabs, look at their posts on Pan-Aryan National Front, and Pan-Aryan alliance. The Persians envy the Semities and especially the Jews. The Shah was only secular but anti-Semitic to the core. I could say different about Kashmiri and Beber Muslims. The Kashmiris belive they are one of the lost tribes of Israel, and their sympathetic to it, and so are the Berbers. The Berbers have been presucted for centuries by the Arabs, and the half-breed Moors themselves maternaly are Berbers.

I don't think it's accurate to say that "Persians hate Jews, more so than Arabs."  First off, I will start by agreeing with you that pretty much every nation either hates the Jews or loves the Jews..but only hate them when they have to; or love them when it will benefit them...and it is only that way because Gd intended it to be that way, for it is written than we (Jews) do righteous deeds, we are rewarded twice as much as other nations; but when we sin, we are punished twice as badly as other nations.  Gd created anti-semitism in gentile nations so that if we, Jews, became haughty and screwed up, He would use their hate against us..However, if we were good Jews, He would instill love in their hearts for us.

So here are a couple of examples in history:  At the time of Cyrus, the Persians loved us.  But at the time of Haman, many Persians hated us.  Same thing in Egypt: At the time of Yosef, the Egyptians loved us.  But at the time of Moses, they made us slaves and molested us.  And in each of these occasions, it was Gd's will to do better for us.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2007, 07:32:54 PM »

Although the government of Iran was different, most of the country was still full of Islamists so that's probably not much of a surprise.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2007, 08:00:18 AM »

Although the government of Iran was different, most of the country was still full of Islamists so that's probably not much of a surprise.

Have to know your enemies and not sugar coat the ones which say they hate you, but still don't try to kill you.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2007, 10:58:08 PM »
I think you are blowing smoke up peoples asses with this one.
I watched the video and Mike Wallace was not surprised about anything, Mike Wallace is a liberal ass.(I remember the original interview)
I didn't see all this hate you were talking about, the Shah said Jewish people controlled the president and the media, and yes the Jewish people have been and still are a very big voting block, it's sort of like Bush and these other politicians kissing the Mexicans and [censored] asses, they are becoming a big voting block.
As far as the Media, yes the Liberal Jewish people did at that time control a lot of the media.
But the other crap the Shah said was just stupid.
Please don't get paranoid with the everyone hates other people thing.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2007, 03:25:57 AM »
Well, I guess the Shah was correct in that the actions of the American Jewish Community are often not in the interests of Israel (yes, I knw he did say the "Jewish Lobby," but still...).

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2007, 04:15:17 AM »
I watched the video and Mike Wallace was not surprised about anything, Mike Wallace is a liberal ass.(I remember the original interview)
I didn't see all this hate you were talking about, the Shah said Jewish people controlled the president and the media, and yes the Jewish people have been and still are a very big voting block, it's sort of like Bush and these other politicians kissing the Mexicans and Hispanics asses, they are becoming a big voting block.
As far as the Media, yes the Liberal Jewish people did at that time control a lot of the media.

You are correct in a way.  However, how can anyone say the president's decisions are controlled by certain people?  The president is making the decision.. There is no gun to his head.  To start saying, the Jews this..or the blacks that..or the hispanics this...the problem isn't the Jew, the black or the hispanic..the problem is the weak president who cannot make a decision based on principle.

As far as everybody hating Jews..Ok not everyone hates Jews...for that that matter..even Jews hate Jews..haha. But to be honest, if you want to look at it in a spiritual sense.  Gd created anti-semitism to keep the Jewish people in check.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2007, 12:49:13 AM »
I didn't see all this hate you were talking about, the Shah said Jewish people controlled the president and the media, and yes the Jewish people have been and still are a very big voting block, it's sort of like Bush and these other politicians kissing the Mexicans and Hispanics asses, they are becoming a big voting block.

You are correct in a way.  However, how can anyone say the president's decisions are controlled by certain people?  The president is making the decision.. There is no gun to his head.  To start saying, the Jews this..or the blacks that..or the hispanics this...the problem isn't the Jew, the black or the hispanic..the problem is the weak president who cannot make a decision based on principle.

As far as everybody hating Jews..Ok not everyone hates Jews...for that that matter..even Jews hate Jews..haha. But to be honest, if you want to look at it in a spiritual sense.  Gd created anti-semitism to keep the Jewish people in check.

people hate the Jews because we are envied, a nation that from the start was prosecuted because God choose us to lead the world into good and giving it blessing. From us two religions based on Jaudism Christianity for the Japeithties(Aryans), and Islam for the Ishamelities(Arabs) based on Jewish teaching. The influence of Jaudic ideals could be seen in the world wide scale. People new we are the choosen ones because of our blessings. Our ancestors carried the torch for civilization everywhere.