Author Topic: George Bush: "Ewww! Hatian grease!"  (Read 7224 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: George Bush: "Ewww! Hatian grease!"
« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2010, 09:18:58 PM »
Anti-Zionists (except for those Jews who disagree with Zionism for some reason) are in fact pro-Holocaust. But those who label themselves as anti-Zionists, and even those who proudly admit they are anti-Semite will still falsely claim that they hate but do not support murder.

The logical conclusion of anti-Semitism is a Holocaust. If they want to say that their hate for Jews extends so far but no further, then of course it's a lie and of course they want to murder the Jews.

If you allow any form of racial or ethnical discrimination or hate, they will have a point to claim their "right" to free speech. And remember that nazism is not yet fully outgone. Perhaps it is in America. But here, we still have some nazi-lke people willing to enjoy the Haitian earthquake and the Muslim attacks.

I didn't enjoy hearing about the Hatian earthquake, but I will say that when people are hurt in Argentina I have much more sympathy for them than I do for the Hatians.

Of course they also hate Muslims for being Arab Semites but enjoy when the Jews or Anglosaxons are attacked, just because both Jews, Americans and British opposed nazism during WWII.

The leaders in America and Britain were also anti-Semites and could have stopped the Holocaust but didn't. I think there might be some Nazis in Argentina because many WW2 Nazis escaped on the rat lines to South America and the Middle East and Argentina is in South America. The original Nazis may have had some influence int hose areas. I hope that this virus can be eradicated in your country, because Nazis bring curses down upon any country they are a part of.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2010, 10:32:48 PM »
Yes, I mean here in Argentina. There are still some nazis (not the war criminals who arrived after the war) who hate Blacks, Jews, Asians and even Arabs for not being Aryan. However they support Muslim attacks. They are nearly outgone. But there are still some of them. Anyway with the liberals of today, who needs nazis? That's why anti-Semitism is lead by leftists now.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2010, 12:09:06 AM »
Yes, I mean here in Argentina. There are still some nazis (not the war criminals who arrived after the war) who hate Blacks, Jews, Asians and even Arabs for not being Aryan. However they support Muslim attacks. They are nearly outgone. But there are still some of them. Anyway with the liberals of today, who needs nazis? That's why anti-Semitism is lead by leftists now.

You do know that leftists are the ones asking whites and others to worship blacks, right?

Offline Jochen

• New JTFer
« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2010, 05:16:51 AM »
I have a feeling you know nothing or very little about blacks to speak as you do.

Maybe not as much as you. But I have a huge of experience how peoples mind works – and not only Cause and Effect!

Something (from Reuters) about the growing Anti-Semitism in Germany / Europe
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22/20100329/tpl-uk-germany-jews-attacks-39349ed.html
One of the main reasons  is, our people tolerates that for some reasons and / or is careless (stuff for an own thread)

In an other post you wrote that blacks convert in prison to Islam.
Yes I can imagine. This criminals comes regularly from rough and unjust environments.
The go in jail and there they find Muslim guys who gives them - may be the first time in the live - attention and something like understanding and a lot of sympathy, and they give them a concept of an enemy: The white people. A Trap!
And we have no concept against this proceeding?!? Our fail?
Go in the past, 250 years back in Europe. You can hear the white children crying whose white fathers have thrown them for killing in the cesspit. No priest and no rabbi helped!
I can assure you, to be violent and satanic cruel is definitive not a patent from the blacks.

Do you not have a huge community of reliable and good black Christians in the USA?
The last what we need is to annoy the blacks unnecessary. We have more than enough opposer and we need not a single more.
I'm worry about a bigger conflict (World War III) and I will not have the blacks against us! It's not only totally unnecessary, its dangerous!

Rubystars , I'd like to end this discussion on this point, but I will read your answer.
I'm a good writer, but my English is in a terrible condition, so it’s not easy for me to discuss such difficult problems with you.
I hope it's OK for you that I'm not the one who agrees every time. I like harmony but I'm not a yes man.
In my opinion only independent minded guys come to reasonable points, others are useless and in difficult situations not steadily! I don't trust them.   

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2010, 09:51:46 AM »
I have a feeling you know nothing or very little about blacks to speak as you do.

Maybe not as much as you. But I have a huge of experience how peoples mind works – and not only Cause and Effect!

Blacks generally don't think in the same ways as other people. With an average IQ of 85 in America (which used to be considered the threshold for retardation, now lowered to 70), large numbers of them tend to think in impulsive, almost child-like ways. This might be ok for an 8 or 9 year old child, but many blacks never move beyond that age mentally. When you think that half of blacks in America have an IQ below 85, then you might be able to begin to understand that they are especially prone to being manipulated, by Islam, by left wing social engineers, etc. There are of course some blacks that are smarter (about half fall above 85, 100 is what is average for white people), and some few even fall into the genius ranges, but these are extremely rare cases.

Something (from Reuters) about the growing Anti-Semitism in Germany / Europe
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22/20100329/tpl-uk-germany-jews-attacks-39349ed.html
One of the main reasons  is, our people tolerates that for some reasons and / or is careless (stuff for an own thread)

There is no excuse for anti-Semitism. Jews are in general, good people. Jews are nonviolent. Jews are smart and contribute great things to the world.

In an other post you wrote that blacks convert in prison to Islam.
Yes I can imagine. This criminals comes regularly from rough and unjust environments.

Blacks create these "unjust" environments themselves.

The go in jail and there they find Muslim guys who gives them - may be the first time in the live - attention and something like understanding and a lot of sympathy, and they give them a concept of an enemy: The white people. A Trap!

They fall all too easily into this trap because Islam is about violence and sex and those are two things that blacks understand.

And we have no concept against this proceeding?!? Our fail?

Not our fail at all. Millions upon millions of dollars have been channeled to the black community and all of it may as well have been flushed down a toilet.

They're given food stamps, payed for mostly by the white community, and they either buy all junk with it, or find a way to trade the food stamps for drugs, alcohol, or cigarettes while their children cry in hunger. I've read many stories where a black mother will give her baby a little bit of cocaine to make them stop crying in hunger rather than feed the baby. That's not the worst things they do to their babies, but that's another topic.

They're given free housing, and they completely and totally trash it, including ripping out copper wires and pipes.

Anything people try to do for blacks ends up basically being for no good.

Go in the past, 250 years back in Europe. You can hear the white children crying whose white fathers have thrown them for killing in the cesspit. No priest and no rabbi helped!
I can assure you, to be violent and satanic cruel is definitive not a patent from the blacks.

All humans have cruel people in their populations. However blacks are basically the worst in the world when it comes to cruel behaviors.

Do you not have a huge community of reliable and good black Christians in the USA?

I wish that were true. Maybe if Pastor Manning succeeds in his mission work to the black community, there will be one day. Most black churches are very left wing like Obama's church, and besides that, they seem to only be a place for black women to display to each other outrageous sequined peacock outfits.

The last what we need is to annoy the blacks unnecessary.

Us annoy them?  :laugh: :::D Nothing we ever do for them will be enough!

We have more than enough opposer and we need not a single more.
I'm worry about a bigger conflict (World War III) and I will not have the blacks against us! It's not only totally unnecessary, its dangerous!

If you live in Germany your main enemy is the Muslim threat. Fight that threat with all your heart and soul, but don't look to blacks for help. They already hate you.

Rubystars , I'd like to end this discussion on this point, but I will read your answer.

Ok.

I'm a good writer, but my English is in a terrible condition, so it’s not easy for me to discuss such difficult problems with you.
I hope it's OK for you that I'm not the one who agrees every time. I like harmony but I'm not a yes man.
In my opinion only independent minded guys come to reasonable points, others are useless and in difficult situations not steadily! I don't trust them.   

You write very well in English! I would love to learn some other languages but I haven't yet so you're a lot better off than I am as far as that goes. I have to have a lot of respect for anyone willing to learn English because I've heard it's a really difficult language to learn if you haven't grown up with it.

I think it's good that we can have a debate and I don't expect you to agree with everything I say. I do hope that you can learn over time more about blacks though.