Author Topic: Disraeli: Jews particularly fit to combat against racial egalitarianism  (Read 10874 times)

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
Mediterranean of the European variety look different from the Orientalid variety.
So what? Italians and Jews just belong to different Mediterranean subtypes. The Mediterranean race as a whole is a White race.

Yes i agree, but people with light brown skin, are usually called non-Whites, even Meds themselves, usually Orintealids are seen by WN's as non-White Caucasiods. The majorty of the Arabs belonging to it.
As I said most Arabs have Negroid influences, f.e. PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis have 13% Negroid DNA. Turks are nearly all Mongoloid influenced averaging at 7% Mongoloid admixture.

you belive everything you read. The Orintealid race has no Negorid influnece their dark, Mizrachi Jews have the same gentic material DNA as Arabs. Most Arabs don't have Negorid influence i showed proof of this and pictures and even Samartians are not White by European standards. Your forgetting Portugesse and Afrikanners who showed Negorid admixture on their faces. I don't agree with you about the Arabs, since they included the racialy mixed people who are sergated and are hidden minorities. They are Arab by culture only. Do you know what the professor Coon stated, the Negorid community of Arabia has been stigmitazed. Turks are not Arabs, and they are of Mongol decent. Also Arabized Berbers are around 17% and look very Nordic at times. Dark skin equals being mixed is a myth.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
Mediterranean of the European variety look different from the Orientalid variety.
So what? Italians and Jews just belong to different Mediterranean subtypes. The Mediterranean race as a whole is a White race.

Yes i agree, but people with light brown skin, are usually called non-Whites, even Meds themselves, usually Orintealids are seen by WN's as non-White Caucasiods. The majorty of the Arabs belonging to it.
As I said most Arabs have Negroid influences, f.e. PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis have 13% Negroid DNA. Turks are nearly all Mongoloid influenced averaging at 7% Mongoloid admixture.

You must understand that if I went to Europe and tested the people of racialy mixed class along with Anglo-Saxons i get the same reslut. If you want to post your own theories go and post on stromfront, even they agreed the gentic tests are flawed when it comes on the  Middle East and North Africa, because they have included the the hidden minorities as they are called, who have minimal Arab blood. Arabs are known not to intermix with their slaves its fact, i lived in the Arab world. Also Portugesse have the highest Negorid admixture in all Europe reaching 11% and Finns are around 10% Mongoloid, lets not forgett the lapps who are 30% Mongoloid. You attack Nordicists but using the same of their arguments that dark skin equals being mixed. Orintealids are Caucasiods who are dark, btw the Arabs are 10% or even less according to some gentic studies shown. My Gf is an Arab actually laughed at what you said lol, she said that samples from the Middle East or North Africa usually includes all Algerians for example Berbers,Arabs, and mixed people into one, thus their not accuarate. You might think she is Muslim she isn't but rather a Nohaide who wants to be come Jewish, this why i started a thread what do you think of Arab converts to Jaudism. Also your ingnored racial admixture in Europeans. Many of the Portugesse showed a Negorid strain but not the Arabs which means most Arabs don't have it, and also you ingnored the fact that Finland has the highest Mongoloid admixture in Europe, many Finns show traces of Mongol admixture and i posted their pic. Saradinans were around 12% Negroid according to some gentic studies but you will ignor it.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
you belive everything you read. The Orintealid race has no Negorid influnece their dark, Mizrachi Jews have the same gentic material DNA as Arabs. Most Arabs don't have Negorid influence i showed proof of this and pictures and even Samartians are not White by European standards. Your forgetting Portugesse and Afrikanners who showed Negorid admixture on their faces. I don't agree with you about the Arabs, since they included the racialy mixed people who are sergated and are hidden minorities. They are Arab by culture only. Do you know what the professor Coon stated, the Negorid community of Arabia has been stigmitazed. Turks are not Arabs, and they are of Mongol decent. Also Arabized Berbers are around 17% and look very Nordic at times. Dark skin equals being mixed is a myth.

You are ridiculous.

Darker Jews belong to these types:

East-Mediterranid:

Armenid:

"Arab" is an ethnicity, not a race, but many Arabs are Arabid:

A clear racial difference.

Also, an East-Mediterranid Jew is metrically more related to the a Nordic Swede than the Swede's East-Baltic countryman.

Nordid:

East-Baltid
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 06:55:48 PM by Carlyle »

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
All those "non-whites" are really white. We shouldn't let Nazis dictate to us who is white and who is not white.

Carlaye or however belives that Middle Eastern samples are accuarate their not, and even people in stromfront pointed that out since they include all people for example in the Algerian sample they included Berbers,Arabs,and mixed race people all into one, and its not accurate thus the Berber sample was vastly different from the Arabic, and the Arabic different from the mixed race sample. Its like in Israel taking Shepardim and Ashkenazim and the Arab minorities all into one, we know Ashkenazis contian little of Khazar,Semitie, and Slavic, well we Shepardim contian other admixtures that more similar to Arabs, although we don't like to admit but thats the truth and truth hurts, and even Ethiopian Jews into one sample is an accurate.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew

You are ridiculous.

Darker Jews belong to these types:

East-Mediterranid:

Armenid:

"Arab" is an ethnicity, not a race, but many Arabs are Arabid:

A clear racial difference.

Also, an East-Mediterranid Jew is metrically more related to the a Nordic Swede than the Swede's East-Baltic countryman.

Nordid:

East-Baltid

I pointed the fact that Orintealids are not the same as East Meds. However I agree with you a large amounts of Shepardic Jews are East Meds who are different from Arabids and its true. Mizrachi Jews are Orintealids though especially the Yemenites one, i heard their converts. Your correct on this one though. Arabids/Orintealids are different this one i agree with totaly.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
I pointed the fact that Orintealids are not the same as East Meds. However I agree with you a large amounts of Shepardic Jews are East Meds who are different from Arabids and its true. Mizrachi Jews are Orintealids though especially the Yemenites one, i heard their converts. Your correct on this one though. Arabids/Orintealids are different this one i agree with totaly.
I still don't understand how you claim that Oriental Jews are non-Whites and look like Arabs.

A textbook Orientalid is clearly White:

"A Jewish lady of uncommonly pure and fine Oriental type" by B. Lundman
http://carnby.altervista.org/rastyper/rastyper-04.htm

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
I still don't understand how you claim that Oriental Jews are non-Whites and look like Arabs.

Within the Orinteal their is sub-races such as the Arabid, but Orintealids are dark skined, is she Mizrachi or Shepardi. Like I said Orintealids do share some physical features with East-Meds but their different as you pointed out. This woman is dark skined Yemenite Jew of the Orintealid type called Assryoid notice her dark skin. Were the original Jews of the Med race yes they were East-Meds and Armeniods with no Orintealid admixture. The problem is some Mizrachi Jews like me look like Arabs, might be reslut of converts, thus why iam sensitve to the topic, because it makes look like we are not really Jewish. Note Yemenite Jews are converts and Israelities mixed.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
I hope you understand iam not being a rude or anything, but what i said is quite true about the Middle Eastern/North African samples, and i provided the reason why iam sensative to it.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer

Within the Orinteal their is sub-races such as the Arabid, but Orientalids are dark skined, is she Mizrachi or Shepardi.
Likely Ashkenazi, maybe Sephardic.

Like I said Orintealids do share some physical features with East-Meds but their different as you pointed out. This woman is dark skined Yemenite Jew of the Orintealid type called Assryoid notice her dark skin. Were the original Jews of the Med race yes they were East-Meds and Armeniods with no Orintealid admixture. The problem is some Mizrachi Jews like me look like Arabs, might be reslut of converts, thus why iam sensitve to the topic, because it makes look like we are not really Jewish. Note Yemenite Jews are converts and Israelities mixed.
Are you descended from the Iberian Jews who were expelled in 1492 (they are Sephardic) or some other Jews? I think the number of Jews who are not of Iberian or Ashkenazi descent is small. Furthermore, at least the Persian Jews tend to be White-looking.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 08:36:07 PM by Carlyle »

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew

Within the Orinteal their is sub-races such as the Arabid, but Orientalids are dark skined, is she Mizrachi or Shepardi.
Likely Ashkenazi, maybe Sephardic.

Like I said Orintealids do share some physical features with East-Meds but their different as you pointed out. This woman is dark skined Yemenite Jew of the Orintealid type called Assryoid notice her dark skin. Were the original Jews of the Med race yes they were East-Meds and Armeniods with no Orintealid admixture. The problem is some Mizrachi Jews like me look like Arabs, might be reslut of converts, thus why iam sensitve to the topic, because it makes look like we are not really Jewish. Note Yemenite Jews are converts and Israelities mixed.
Are you descended from the Iberian Jews who were expelled in 1492 (they are Sephardic) or some other Jews? I think the number of Jews who are not of Iberian or Ashkenazi descent is small. Furthermore, at least the Persian Jews tend to be White-looking.

Iam part Iraqi Jew part Libyan Jew, both Iraqi and Libyan Jews are often brown skined if they come from the Arab world. Yes we are minority. Persian Jews are often Armeniod so are the Syrians.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Shepardics look like Arabs, i like said "White" is an objective term.Also many of the Mizrachi Jews are dark skined like East Indians, look at them. please, we are Caucasiod, but not in the term White.

Honestly, who has trouble distinguishing a Sephardic Jew from an Arab?

Some notable Sephardic Jews:

Benjamin Disraeli -- the Prime Minister of Great Britain
Judah Benjamin -- the Secretary of State of the Confederate States of America

They mixed with Iberians, and Anglos of course they will look different. Mizrachi Jews are not mixed they have kept their bloodline pure, we might have minor admixtures. We the Mizrachim are the best example of the Jewish phenotype.

BabylonianJew,  you are so full of it. Plenty of Arabs converted to Judaism in the Pre-Islamic period and plenty of Jewish women were raped by Arabs in the Pre and Post Islamic periods. The same thing happened in Europe to us Ashkenazim. So don't get all high and mighty as if there was no mixed blood in the Edot HaMizrach. It's simply not true.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
Why does it matter anyway?
???