Author Topic: terrorist attack in russia: 35 killed  (Read 2446 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: terrorist attack in russia: 35 killed
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2010, 02:57:41 PM »
Doku Umarow (46), aka Doku Abu Osman admitted openly, that he committed the crime. He is proud of it.  :o

Source: http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/0,1518,686803,00.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2010, 04:11:28 PM »
http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/0,1518,686803,00.html

QUOTE>>  Chechen rebel leader confesses to bombings in Moscow

Pictures: 20 Pictures
AFP
So far there were only guesses, now, the Chechen leader Doku Umarov extremists to the double attack in Moscow. The attacks with 39 deaths were acts of revenge, he says in a video message - and announces further attacks.

Moscow - Two days after the double attack in the Moscow metro has the Chechen rebel leader Doku Umarov to the bloodbath known. The reported the observation of Islamist Web sites specialized U.S. company site on Wednesday evening. The Chechen website kavkazcenter.com published a message on YouTube there is a video of the confession Umarows . Umarov whether in fact the mastermind of the attacks with 39 deaths and numerous injuries, is thus not proven - but it is not unlikely. The Russian secret service, said shortly after the attack, the trace of the perpetrator states in the North Caucasus.

The two suicide attacks were revenge for the killing of civilians in Chechnya and Ingushetia Russian security forces in February and "special operations to destroy infidels" been through, says the rebel leader in the video. They were running out was his to command. The attack in the Metro station Lubyanka in the immediate vicinity of the headquarters of the Russian secret service was a "greeting to the FSB."
Allegations that he was a terrorist, he would not apply, because "Putin even accused not of terrorism and the murder of innocent people" would. Moreover, the rebel chief announces further attacks: "I guarantee the Russians that this will not have been the last operation," he says in the video. "They will continue (...) on their territory. I promise you, the war will come to your streets, you will experience it firsthand."

"Carry the war into the Russian cities"

The video is apparently authentic. However, another spokesman for the rebels on the website kavkazcenter.com had denied even a few hours before any involvement in the attacks. Umarov was also last year assumed responsibility for a serious accident in a Russian dam that turned out but not as a stop. At that time, 75 people were killed.

But like now intoned the rebel leader, previously his threats against Russia: In February, he warned that the zone of military operations "will" the territory of Russia "extended to. In mid-March, he announced that his people would soon be the region of Krasnodar, Astrakhan and the Volga regions "exempt" under the heel of the Russian infidels befänden themselves. The land is inhabited mostly by Russians.
In October 2007, Umarov was in the conflict region in southwestern Russia, the Caucasus Emirate " and proclaimed himself the emir appointed. The group will be attacks in the country blamed for numerous and well known among other things, the attack on the "Nevsky Express" at the end of November. The express train was on its way from Moscow to St. Petersburg derailed by an explosion, 28 people were killed.

In a double attack in the town of Kizlyar in the Caucasus republic of Dagestan on Wednesday were twelve people died, most of them policemen. The first bomber blew himself up after authorities reported his car in front of a building of the Ministry of Interior in the air. Twenty minutes later struck a police officer disguised as a suicide bomber in the same place another bomb, when investigators gathered at Anschlagsort. <<UNQUOTE
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2010, 04:14:58 PM »
http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/0,1518,686374-2,00.html

QUOTE>> The North Caucasus is as fragile as ever, he says. "There are a lot of discontented people there, as well as too many weapons and many people who know how to use explosives."  <<UNQUOTE

This can be simply translated as >> The North Caucasus is as fragile as ever, he says. "There are a lot of muslamics".
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2010, 04:18:27 PM »
Doku Umarow (46), aka Doku Abu Osman admitted openly, that he committed the crime. He is proud of it.  :o

He can be simply nicknamed as Daku Umar aka Daku Usman.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2010, 04:21:28 PM »

Are you honestly surprised?

I mean, I think it's been pretty well established what monsters the Quranimals are.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2010, 04:53:14 PM »

Are you honestly surprised?

I mean, I think it's been pretty well established what monsters the Quranimals are.

No I am not surprised. The mentality of the Muslims is known.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani