Author Topic: A sane Iranian government needs nuclear weapons  (Read 913 times)

Offline Pedram.

• New JTFer
A sane Iranian government needs nuclear weapons
« on: March 29, 2010, 05:06:27 PM »
At first when I came here I was glad to have found an anti-Islamic forum. I opposed Iran getting nuclear weapons and I still do under a fanatical Muslim government. Until now, I also opposed Iran having nuclear weapons under any government but I've changed my mind. Iran needs, and indeed has the right just like any country, to have nuclear weapons under a sane government. Many members of this organization say they want Israel to take all of the land from the Nile to Euphrates. When I read this I thought that may be justified because the Arabs want to destroy Israel and so this would be payback. Then I saw this thread: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=179.0. This thread says that Israel should "conquer" Iranian oil fields and that that Iran "stole" that oil via nationalization and that the USA was justified in overthrowing a democratically elected government and installing a brutal dictatorship in 1953. That statement was so evil I don't even know where to begin. Aside from the disgusting lie that America and England own the oil that is on Iranian territory just because England discovered it, this person says it's fine for America to overthrow a democratically elected government and install an oppressive, ruthlessly brutal dictatorship.

Iranians were civilized enough to create a democracy in 1953 by electing prime minister Dr. Mossadegh. He was a peaceful nationalist and Iran was a democracy under him. The British wanted to steal Iran's oil and so they installed a puppet (Shah) and trained their SAVAK (Iranian intelligence) on how to torture people and they sold his regime torture equipment. After 26 years Iranians made a revolution and brought the current Muslim snakes that are ruling Iran. If America would have not meddled in Iranian affairs in 1953, Dr. Mossadegh and his democracy would have flourished, Iran would be a democracy today, and the ayatollah roaches would be in their mosques rather than at the extremes of power. Iranians were brainwashed into thinking the toilet scum known as the ayatollah was human and would give them salvation. Today, a growing minority of Iranians, god bless them, are being tortured, murdered, and raped by this regime because they are fighting for freedom.

I would like to see ayatollahs be overthrown (preferably all executed), for a new Iranian government to make peace with Israel and disown hamas/hezbollah, and for a new Iranian government to develop nuclear weapons because it's their right. There will always be evil forces that wish to do harm to Iran and nuclear weapons have proven to be the best deterrent.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: A sane Iranian government needs nuclear weapons
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 07:36:02 PM »
Are you serious? Iran needs nuclear weapons??? Sane and Iranian do not belong in the same sentence.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline ChristianWolverine

• New JTFer
  • Protect Israel at all cost
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 08:03:51 PM »
Iran will never have the bomb !!! Israel will not let that happen PERIOD.
NO PEACE

Offline ChristianWolverine

• New JTFer
  • Protect Israel at all cost
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 08:06:41 PM »
I hope im right on that one.
NO PEACE

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 08:22:36 PM »
I fear this person "Pedram." has multiple personalities or at least dual personalities.
I'm confused as to when we should refer him as "Pedram." and when to refer him as "androbot2084".
Is there a schedule or is there a special moon phase?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2010, 03:29:32 AM »
Iran and sane.... insanely Impossible.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2010, 05:21:42 AM »
A retarded post. 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2010, 05:40:47 AM »
A ridiculous post. Israel will make sure this never happens.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2010, 06:15:26 AM »
Pedram, after all the evil things Achmadinedschad said and did, you should not be shocked if some of our members say things like this oil field issue. We didn't start this fight. It was caused by the support of the Mullah regime for terrorists and its enduring hostlities and meannesses towards Christians and Jews. I have honestly no problem with the Iranian people, but I have learned to hate Muslims. If the Iranian leadership as well as the people abandon this crazy cult there would be a total new relationship between us and them. But as long as this is not the case I will do and support everything to prevent Iran to get nuclear weapons and every other weapons.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani