Author Topic: Grocery-store streaker: I was just bored  (Read 793 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Grocery-store streaker: I was just bored
« on: March 29, 2010, 07:35:53 PM »
http://www.timesnews.net/article.php?id=9021768

A Church Hill man has been charged with indecent exposure after allegedly running nude through a Kingsport grocery store, wearing only a rubber mask on his face.

The man was arrested at a nearby Hardee's, where he reportedly asked employees for clothing before hiding in the bathroom. Police say the suspect admitted to the incident, citing, "he was bored and didn't have anything to do."

A report from Kingsport police identifies the man as Daniel R. Lee, 22, of 612 East Main Boulevard, apartment A, Church Hill. He allegedly walked into the IGA grocery store, 3006 North John B. Dennis Highway, at about 9 p.m Friday.

Police say he was, "wearing only a rubber mask."

Store personnel told police that Lee ran around the store exposing himself to several customer and employees. One member of the staff attempted to run Lee down as he left the store, but was unable to catch him.

However, according to the police report, the employee did nab a woman that accompanied Lee. She is identified as Katelyn M. Trent, 18, of 1849 1/2 Forest View Drive, Kingsport. She allegedly claimed Lee was her boyfriend.

The report says police located Lee in the bathroom of a nearby Hardee's. Restaurant employees told police he entered, "wearing only an orange hoodie, " and was, "attempting to cover himself up and asking for any piece of clothing."

One male employee gave Lee a pair of basketball shorts, according to the report. Police found Lee in the bathroom, wearing the shorts and orange hoodie.

"Daniel advised me that he did run through the IGA nude because he was bored and didn't have anything to do," reads the officers report.

Lee was charged with indecent exposure, arrested and transported to the Kingsport jail.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Grocery-store streaker: I was just bored
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 08:39:52 PM »
http://www.timesnews.net/article.php?id=9021768

A Church Hill man has been charged with indecent exposure after allegedly running nude through a Kingsport grocery store, wearing only a rubber mask on his face.

The man was arrested at a nearby Hardee's, where he reportedly asked employees for clothing before hiding in the bathroom. Police say the suspect admitted to the incident, citing, "he was bored and didn't have anything to do."...

Oh cmon! Like the rest of you haven't gone streaking through a grocery store wearing only a rubber mask, then run into a fast food joint frantically asking for clothes, seriously who hasn't!?

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Grocery-store streaker: I was just bored
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 11:29:16 PM »
Honestly this doesn't bother me. The cops let hardcore Mara Salvatrucha members alone because of sanctuary laws but clog the court system with this nonsense.