Author Topic: Asian Indian Running For Congresss In Tennessee In Anti-Sharia Platform  (Read 1657 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22

http://www.kumarforcongress.com/

Staunchly pro-Israel and pro-India.   I wish he gets elected!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Where does he stand on the Tamil issue?

• Master JTFer
Where does he stand on the Tamil issue?

He is not a Tamil.  So I don't think he would show (or needs to show) any interest in Tamil related issues.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

Sounds interesting. All decent Indian-Americans should vote for this guy.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I hope he wins! The Tea Party needs to get behind him and get him elected for sure.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
he should be defined as an American Hindu, just like Jews in America are called American Jew, and not American Israeli.

when you say Indian, it can also mean including Indian Muslims, hence i dont want you to mention them as "Indians"

one quote from Vijay Kumar's website:

“I no longer believe that there is an Israeli and Palestinian conflict, or an India-Pakistan problem, or a Serbian-Bosnian conflict,- there is only Universal Jihad.”
 :clap:

majority of Hindus living in America support Hindu nationalist cause in India, hence i wont be surprised if they vote this guy.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 05:06:39 AM by ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
My friend who lives down there told me about him on the phone .He said he's a great guy :clap:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
he should be defined as an American Hindu, just like Jews in America are called American Jew, and not American Israeli.

when you say Indian, it can also mean including Indian Muslims, hence i dont want you to mention them as "Indians"

“I no longer believe that there is an Israeli and Palestinian conflict, or an India-Pakistan problem, or a Serbian-Bosnian conflict,- there is only Universal Jihad.”

majority of Hindus living in America support Hindu nationalist cause in India, hence i wont be surprised if they vote this guy.

HZ he sounds like a VERY intelligent man!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
His platform is really interesting. Anti-Sharia platform should be the best platform for launching various Agnis on the Saria world.
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Vijay Kumar for Congress 2010!  :usa: ;) 
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

• Master JTFer
Re: Asian Indian Running For Congresss In Tennessee In Anti-Sharia Platform
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2010, 07:23:52 PM »

Vijay is a Christian

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2010, 08:32:45 PM »
He is not a Tamil.  So I don't think he would show (or needs to show) any interest in Tamil related issues.
The LTTE jihad spanned 30 years and claimed around 100,000 lives. I think it is a very big deal.

I'm glad he's not Tamil, even if he is a Christian. (The vast majority of) Tamil Christians support their Muslim brothers and sisters and are anti-Semitic, just like most Arab and Albanian "Christians" are. To this very day there are sick Tamil "Catholics" who display portraits of Tiger shahids in their homes.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2010, 02:19:14 AM »

Vijay is a Christian
maybe, i think he attends Bellevue Community Church in Nashville, but then so do many American Hindus i know.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2010, 02:19:48 AM »
Why would American Hindus attend a church?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2010, 02:22:53 AM »
cause we dont see ourself becoming any less-hindu, if we attend church or sikh gurudwaras.

btw its interesting that he is keeping his Sanskritised name, unlike general indian christians who change their names, anyways him being hindu or christian is not the point. Above all he is American, and values it culture, we are all for it!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 02:30:14 AM by ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ »

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2010, 02:24:25 AM »
The LTTE jihad spanned 30 years and claimed around 100,000 lives. I think it is a very big deal.

I'm glad he's not Tamil, even if he is a Christian. (The vast majority of) Tamil Christians support their Muslim brothers and sisters and are anti-Semitic, just like most Arab and Albanian "Christians" are. To this very day there are sick Tamil "Catholics" who display portraits of Tiger shahids in their homes.
that is true

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2010, 03:25:02 AM »
Vijay Kumar seems to be a rare and interesting subject.

http://kumarforcongress.net/

Hope his dreams come true and he comes true to his dreams.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2010, 07:16:01 AM »
cause we dont see ourself becoming any less-hindu, if we attend church or sikh gurudwaras.
That is so odd. I am not trying to be critical but why would somebody attend a house of worship of a completely different religion? Jews are not allowed to set foot in the sanctuary of another religion. Christians can if they do not take part in any actual worship but generally we wouldn't want to.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2010, 08:40:23 AM »
That is so odd. I am not trying to be critical but why would somebody attend a house of worship of a completely different religion? Jews are not allowed to set foot in the sanctuary of another religion. Christians can if they do not take part in any actual worship but generally we wouldn't want to.

There is no restriction for common Hindus for occasionally praying in other religious places, only thing is that those places should not be anti-national, anti-social or utterly inimical.

I had occasionally prayed in Church at the sad occasions of death of my friend's relatives or during HX-mas functions on behalf of my school. Visiting and saluting at Sikh Gurudwara is rare but absolutely without any problem. If muslamics would not have been muslamics, then I could have visited many mosques as well.

In spite of all the problems in the world, most Hindus when passing in front of their temples, or churches or mosques or even muslamic shrines bow their heads intrinsically for a moment in front of them as they associate all of them with the same Hashem. I remember I too was doing it even when I was a rational atheist for long time. No amount of rationality could change it.

Among the Hindus only the orthodox seers and practicing priests may have hesitations and restrictions for visiting the Churches and mosques.   Moreover some other orthodox Hindu people may not like it visiting to other religious places and may like to take a bath afterwards mixed with Ganga water.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2010, 09:58:16 AM »
seesm a great guy....we need someone like him in the uk...