Author Topic: Why do Syrian Jews hate converts so much?  (Read 24425 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Why do Syrian Jews hate converts so much?
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2010, 05:30:19 PM »
p.s.--

Take a good look at Leonardo DeCaprio and Bar Rafaeli.

Proof positive that sexual attraction, fame, and fortune, can't overcome the inherent instability of being "unequally yoked".

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2010, 10:26:18 PM »
With all due difference between the Persian Jews and the evil Samartians, Dan Ben Noah is right.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2010, 11:09:22 PM »
well i am not a syrian jew but i honestly don't understand my people need to be so strict about marriages.if my daughter or son will want to marry someone (even a non jew) i would not iterfere unless he is a ngero or muslim or a commie or a liberal or homosexual or with genetic defects and then it is another problem.

Atheist, you need more Torah and less racism. A Jew is allowed to marry a Back Jew or a Black who converted, but he/she is forbidden to marry a Gentile.
Likewise, we Gentiles, are forbidden to marry Jews.

With all due difference between the Persian Jews and the evil Samartians, Dan Ben Noah is right.

Why do you call Samaritans evil? Because they have a slightly different version of the text of the Torah? What about many users here who follow a different religion or no religion at all?
To your knowledge, Samaritans cling to their faith better than some Israeli Jews. Mount Gerizim is Holy to them and they really care about it and defend their right to do Passover there. Jerusalem is Holy to Jews and many Jews don't care about it and even want to give it away.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2010, 11:37:09 PM »
well i am not a syrian jew but i honestly don't understand my people need to be so strict about marriages.if my daughter or son will want to marry someone (even a non jew) i would not iterfere unless he is a ngero or muslim or a commie or a liberal or homosexual or with genetic defects and then it is another problem.

Atheist, you need more Torah and less racism. A Jew is allowed to marry a Back Jew or a Black who converted, but he/she is forbidden to marry a Gentile.
Likewise, we Gentiles, are forbidden to marry Jews.

Why do you call Samaritans evil? Because they have a slightly different version of the text of the Torah? What about many users here who follow a different religion or no religion at all?
To your knowledge, Samaritans cling to their faith better than some Israeli Jews. Mount Gerizim is Holy to them and they really care about it and defend their right to do Passover there. Jerusalem is Holy to Jews and many Jews don't care about it and even want to give it away.

Raulmarrio2000,

To a Orthodox Torah Jew the Samaritans are not Jewish because they reject outright the entire Oral tradition. According to the Jewish sages a heretic is a person who doesn't believe that the Oral Torah is from Sinai. There are other reasons Samaritans are not considered Jewish too... The Samaritans were the enemies of the Jewish people during the Roman times...

http://www.ou.org/about/judaism/history.htm

"Ezra HaSofer," Ezra the Scribe

Ezra the Scribe, together with Zerubavel, "went up" (in the sense of "making Aliyah," literally meaning "going up," and referring to the return to the Land of Israel), with a minority of the  Jewish People, not necessarily the most religious, even as in our days, but the bravest, to re-establish the Jewish Commonwealth, and to rebuild the Temple, in Israel.   They had to deal with difficulties placed in their way by the  Shomronim, the "Not-so-Good" Samaritans, who attacked them militarily and politically, again, even as in our days.

Ezra had to make some radical changes in the composure of the "Jewish" People because again (the last time I'll say it) even as in our days, there was intermarriage and assimilation among the immigrants, and those conditions had to be undone, in order to obtain the help of G-d.

But Ezra was equal to the task!  The Talmud says in fact that had the Torah not been transmitted to the Jewish People by Moshe, Ezra could have done the job.  In any case, the Second Temple came into being, greatly diminished from its previous form, but serving nevertheless again as the spiritual center of the People.

The name 'good samaritan' is a misnomer... To the Jewish people they were the 'not-so-good' samaritans...

http://www.beingjewish.com/mesorah/ageoftorah.html

The Samaritans

About two hundred and fifty years later (in the year 555 B.C.E.) the king of Assyria conquered the kingdom of Israel, and took most of the people into exile. We do not know where he sent them. Those are the Ten Lost Tribes, and we will not see them again until the Messiah comes.

Assyria was, at that time, a world power, having conquered many countries. Shalmanesser, King of Assyria, had the practice of relocating entire nations, in order to better subjugate and control them. When he took the Ten Tribes of Israel away from Samaria, he brought the people called the Cuthites to replace them. We don't know where the Cuthites came from. Since the Cuthites settled in the area known as Samaria (Shomron), they later became known as the Samaritans (Shomronim).

When the Cuthites were first relocated into Samaria, they were being killed by plagues of lions, and they did not know what to do about it. So they sent a message to the king of Assyria, asking for help. The king of Assyria did not know what to do about this either, so he asked advice from some kohanim (priests) of Israel, those people he had exiled from the land of Samaria and relocated elsewhere. They told him that it is dangerous to live in Hashem's Holy Land and not obey the Torah.

The king of Assyria therefore decided to send some Kohanim of Israel to teach the Cuthites how to keep the Torah. The Cuthites, because of the plagues, decided to accept some of the Torah. They began to worship Hashem, but it was soon discovered that they had not stopped worshiping their idols. They were doing some odd combination of both. Nevertheless, the lions went away. (You can read about all this in II Kings, Chapter 17.)

Since the Samaritans still worshiped their idols, their conversion was not proper, and it was unacceptable. The Jews could therefore not accept the Samaritans as Jews. For this, the Samaritans developed a deep and terrible hatred for the Jews. They did whatever they could to destroy the Jews. They would send messages to the enemy overlord, claiming that the Jews were planning to revolt. They tried many times to get the Jews killed.

They also built their own temple on Mount Gerizim, and there they worshiped an odd combination of religions, which includes their distorted version of the Chumash, and idolatry. Their temple was dedicated to both G-d and to their own pagan idols.

The Samaritans also decided to accept the Sacred Book of the country (i.e., the Torah). However, they did not adopt all the Books of the Torah. They adopted some of what the kohanim of the Kingdom of Israel taught them about. The kohanim of the Ten Tribes had only the Five Books of Moses, and the Book of Joshua. So that's what they taught to the Samaritans. The Samaritans accepted the Chumash, with some distortions of their own, but they refused to accept the Book of Joshua, because it excluded their ownership of the land they occupied. So they created their own book, which they call Joshua. Today, the small number of Samaritans on Mount Gerizim still have a distorted version of the Chumash, and their own book that they call Joshua.

So, during the sixth and fifth century B.C.E. there was the kingdom of Judah, and the Samaritans, both living in the land of Israel, not all that far away from each other.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2010, 11:43:54 PM »
Muman, so if you follow the opinion that they are Gentiles, what's the problem if they don't keep Oral Law?
And the term "Good Samaritan" is in fact an insult to real Samaritans. It implies that even among them there maybe a good person but they are a bad nation.. Similar to the term "Good Thief". Both terms are derived from Gospel stories, though the Gospel itself does use these terms.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2010, 12:26:19 AM »
The Samaritans were the enemies of the Jewish people during the Roman times...

During Roman times? More than 2000 years ago!!! Each nation is free to decide how long enemity for past events lasts, but certainly I don't follow that view. It sounds like bigotry to me to hate a people for a conflict of two milenia ago.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2010, 01:09:57 AM »

During Roman times? More than 2000 years ago!!! Each nation is free to decide how long enemity for past events lasts, but certainly I don't follow that view. It sounds like bigotry to me to hate a people for a conflict of two milenia ago.

We mourn the destruction of the Temple 2000 years ago every year on Tish B'Av. There is no reason to forgive Essau and his descendants Edom... Those who helped the Romans will always be enemies of the Jewish people.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2010, 01:59:19 AM »

We mourn the destruction of the Temple 2000 years ago every year on Tish B'Av. There is no reason to forgive Essau and his descendants Edom... Those who helped the Romans will always be enemies of the Jewish people.

Then, why is JTF befriending the Western nations who are mostly descendants of Romans and Greeks? What's the problem with Samaritans? Perhaps the only problem is that you only remember them for what you have read about their ancestors and never met them actually. Anyway it's historically disputed that the Samaritans who were enemies of Jews had anything to do with the Samaritan Community. Samaritan can mean either inhabitant of Samaria or a member of the Shamerim or Shomronim community. How can you know if the Samaritans mentioned in Jewish sources were members of the Community or only people who lived in the region of Samaria?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2010, 04:05:00 AM »
Normal athiest, I really have to disagree with this type of thinking.

First, by the laws of judaism, Jews can and only marry Jews black or white convert or non-convert.

Ideologies eg liberalism, conservatism etc can be changed in people's lives. Religion is tied to the soul, unlike many political ideologies.

As far as syrian jews only wanting to marry off to the same subculture, I can relate to that, but for completely different reasons as cited on this thread. I feel what makes a marriage more comfortable is if the married couple have more similar things in common, if it matters to them. In the persian, syrian, and iraqi jewish communities, the attitude goes with an extended family, not just husband and wife. Couples will choose eachother based on the others' families unlike most ashkenazi Jews.

But all in all, Jew should marry Jew doesn't matter the color of ones skin or the shape of ones eyes
to dan,i am realy disagree with your post.in the torah there were b\never a ban on jews marrying non jews,this ban was created during the babylon exile in a try to explain the destruction of the first temple (we have just learned this in history lesson).i think actually the opposite is true.we need to marry non jews white in order to expand our gene poll and eliminate diseases that are carried by recesive genes and are shown to be created in jewush fetuses only beacuse of the intermarriages.the reason i want allowed my child to marry a liberal even if he changed in the recent past (up to ten years ago) is that he didn't prove himself to be a true conservative /righ winger.the reason i won't allow my child to marry a black person is quite obxious and i won't recite them unless i would be asked for.
and finslly to the guy that said that i need more torah and less racism.i don't know about you but i am learning the torah (from the torah not from the gemara) 4 hours a week.and racism according to the dictionary is the belief that there are some races that are superior to others.now i don't know about you but i am proud to be racist and yes, i truly think that white and asian are superior to the blacks that didn't built any great civilizations in their history and are destroying any place they had infilirated to.
have a nice day,normal atheist.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2010, 05:54:43 AM »
Normal atheist

I appreciate the fact that you are studying Torah, but Torah alone doesn't give all the answers nor does Gemara alone give all the explanations. However you cannot just draw conclusions if you are not a rabbi nor have consulted a rabbi who is an expert on these things.

If jews need to mix up the gene pool then dark jew should marry light jew and long time jew should marry new convert jew.

The greatest destruction of the Jewish kingdoms was when our kings married non jewish women who brought idols to the land israel. But then again, normal athiest, you didn't get to that part yet.

My advice to you is that while learning Torah, you study with a learned Orthodox, of which I'm not one, and ask him LOTS of questions which conflict with your personal beliefs.

I even suggest you ask Chaim these questions on ask JTF or even openly disagree with him. You and the rest of us will find it to be worthwhile to expand our minds. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2010, 06:08:56 AM »
Normal atheist

I appreciate the fact that you are studying Torah, but Torah alone doesn't give all the answers nor does Gemara alone give all the explanations. However you cannot just draw conclusions if you are not a rabbi nor have consulted a rabbi who is an expert on these things.

If jews need to mix up the gene pool then dark jew should marry light jew and long time jew should marry new convert jew.

The greatest destruction of the Jewish kingdoms was when our kings married non jewish women who brought idols to the land israel. But then again, normal athiest, you didn't get to that part yet.

My advice to you is that while learning Torah, you study with a learned Orthodox, of which I'm not one, and ask him LOTS of questions which conflict with your personal beliefs.

I even suggest you ask Chaim these questions on ask JTF or even openly disagree with him. You and the rest of us will find it to be worthwhile to expand our minds. 
in asking chaim do you mean the section called ask jtf archives? if no please corect me so i will be able to ask him.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2010, 06:16:22 AM »
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,45401.0.html

in next week's ask JTF May 9th.  You can ask a question each week.

Normal atheist

in asking chaim do you mean the section called ask jtf archives? if no please corect me so i will be able to ask him.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2010, 09:18:10 AM »
I also disagree with you with the concept that there are inferior races and superior races.

There are some black people, such as Paster Manning and Alan Keyes who are wonderful righteous people and only proves that it isn't the color of one's skin that makes them dumb or smart. 

And look at Hitler, he was white and look at all the evil he ever did. 

Therefore, you can't draw conclusions that white is better than black or vice versa.

Furthermore, it is one's own choice if a white Jew married a black Jew.  There is nothing wrong with a white Jew being attracted to black Jews or vice versa...and for that matter, there is nothing wrong with a white Jew being unattracted to a black Jew either. It's a matter of preference and not superior or inferior genetics.

First, by the laws of judaism, Jews can and only marry Jews black or white convert or non-convert.

Ideologies eg liberalism, conservatism etc can be changed in people's lives. Religion is tied to the soul, unlike many political ideologies.

As far as syrian jews only wanting to marry off to the same subculture, I can relate to that, but for completely different reasons as cited on this thread. I feel what makes a marriage more comfortable is if the married couple have more similar things in common, if it matters to them. In the persian, syrian, and iraqi jewish communities, the attitude goes with an extended family, not just husband and wife. Couples will choose eachother based on the others' families unlike most ashkenazi Jews.

But all in all, Jew should marry Jew doesn't matter the color of ones skin or the shape of ones eyes
to dan,i am realy disagree with your post.in the torah there were b\never a ban on jews marrying non jews,this ban was created during the babylon exile in a try to explain the destruction of the first temple (we have just learned this in history lesson).i think actually the opposite is true.we need to marry non jews white in order to expand our gene poll and eliminate diseases that are carried by recesive genes and are shown to be created in jewush fetuses only beacuse of the intermarriages.the reason i want allowed my child to marry a liberal even if he changed in the recent past (up to ten years ago) is that he didn't prove himself to be a true conservative /righ winger.the reason i won't allow my child to marry a black person is quite obxious and i won't recite them unless i would be asked for.
and finslly to the guy that said that i need more torah and less racism.i don't know about you but i am learning the torah (from the torah not from the gemara) 4 hours a week.and racism according to the dictionary is the belief that there are some races that are superior to others.now i don't know about you but i am proud to be racist and yes, i truly think that white and asian are superior to the blacks that didn't built any great civilizations in their history and are destroying any place they had infilirated to.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2010, 09:45:05 AM »
I also disagree with you with the concept that there are inferior races and superior races.

There are some black people, such as Paster Manning and Alan Keyes who are wonderful righteous people and only proves that it isn't the color of one's skin that makes them dumb or smart. 

Therefore, you can't draw conclusions that white is better than black or vice versa.

Furthermore, it is one's own choice if a white Jew married a black Jew.  There is nothing wrong with a white Jew being attracted to black Jews or vice versa...and for that matter, there is nothing wrong with a white Jew being unattracted to a black Jew either. It's a matter of preference and not superior or inferior genetics.

dr. dan i must disagree with you on your latest post here.i din't said there are superior races ( i personally think that some of the asian and native americans society were or are one of the most advanced societies and we whites have a lot learn from them) but i do think that blacks are inherently inferior.a recent survey found that whites and asian as an average iq of 105 and blacks only have an avergae iq of 85.there are also unproportionaly number of blacks in jails in the us in relation to their proprotion of the population.now i agree with that normal blacks exists but i think this is the expection that theches us on the normal.also i would like to say that you remark on hitler are have very flawed as an argument.it is true that he was very evil person but i don't think one can use that to point that blacks aren't inferior.it is like to say that hitler was a vegetarian and beacuse of this we need to hate all the vegetarians on earth beacuse hitler was a vegetarian.and for your remark on the normal blacks.to say that beacuse there are some normal blacks we need to love them it is like to say that beacuse the libertarian national socialist party advocates zionism in her paltform (search their paltform and an opinion poll on zionism,you will find some intersting views) we need to love all the nazis,it is just sound very lame to me. 8)
sincerely,normal atheist.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2010, 10:31:42 AM »
I have to disagree with you here.

I feel the reason why blacks have been unable to advance is not because of genetics, but because of culture and identifying with that culture through their own racist views and inferiority complexes....all of which is not what people are born with, but with how they were raised.

While IQ's might explain some things, they don't describe enough of one's genetics.  IQ tests are not enough to prove much about anything.
Because one can have a  high IQ and still be a lazy bum while the opposite can be true when someone is within normal limits and still be successful if they study and work hard.

Blacks and Arabs are a jealous people and this comes from their culture and not from their genes.

dr. dan i must disagree with you on your latest post here.i din't said there are superior races ( i personally think that some of the asian and native americans society were or are one of the most advanced societies and we whites have a lot learn from them) but i do think that blacks are inherently inferior.a recent survey found that whites and asian as an average iq of 105 and blacks only have an avergae iq of 85.there are also unproportionaly number of blacks in jails in the us in relation to their proprotion of the population.now i agree with that normal blacks exists but i think this is the expection that theches us on the normal.also i would like to say that you remark on hitler are have very flawed as an argument.it is true that he was very evil person but i don't think one can use that to point that blacks aren't inferior.it is like to say that hitler was a vegetarian and beacuse of this we need to hate all the vegetarians on earth beacuse hitler was a vegetarian.and for your remark on the normal blacks.to say that beacuse there are some normal blacks we need to love them it is like to say that beacuse the libertarian national socialist party advocates zionism in her paltform (search their paltform and an opinion poll on zionism,you will find some intersting views) we need to love all the nazis,it is just sound very lame to me. 8)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2010, 12:23:21 PM »
to dr. dan.
while i am agreeing with you about the black culture i must said that i belive that this defective culture is the result of these gnetical defects.the iq tests support the genetical theory beacuse it show that a large group with genetical link (blacks) have in average a lower iq then the rest of humanity.recent reaserches found that certain genes affect the iq (for example,the same gene that cause ty-sachs).they are also have a disporportionate number of their ranks in jail than their proportion within the entire united states.i heard from my genetics teacher in the gifted classes in the erica landau institute that a lot of the people that were in jail found to hasve yy chromosome instead of the normal xy so they have to much male hormones that cause them to be violent.agian this is a genetic trait.so that why i belive they defective culture is the result of genetics traits.
b.s:are you a doctor in genetics or a related field?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2010, 01:02:09 PM »
to dr. dan.
while i am agreeing with you about the black culture i must said that i belive that this defective culture is the result of these gnetical defects.the iq tests support the genetical theory beacuse it show that a large group with genetical link (blacks) have in average a lower iq then the rest of humanity.recent reaserches found that certain genes affect the iq (for example,the same gene that cause ty-sachs).they are also have a disporportionate number of their ranks in jail than their proportion within the entire united states.i heard from my genetics teacher in the gifted classes in the erica landau institute that a lot of the people that were in jail found to hasve yy chromosome instead of the normal xy so they have to much male hormones that cause them to be violent.agian this is a genetic trait.so that why i belive they defective culture is the result of genetics traits.
b.s:are you a doctor in genetics or a related field?

So we agree on Black or other defect cultures that result in evil behavior.  However, your feeling is that it is IQ and therefore genetics that make people that way.  I'm telling you that isn't correct at all.  If higher IQ meant higher intelligence and therefore successful civilization, then you would be missing the whole point or misunderstanding something. 

I'll give some points.  Do you realize how many really intelligent people are out there with high IQ's who are evil? And people with lower IQ's who are very decent human beings with decent cultures?

Why have civilizations, such as the Jewish one or another decent religion or morality or cultures lasted while others might have been successful and failed?  It's not because high IQ, but because of choosing the right moral path and therefore the proper culture.

If blacks applied themselves, like Alan Keyes and Pastor Manning, didn't have inferiority complexes (not genetic), and acted morally and righteously, they would be in the same boat as most other nations.  All human beings have free will to do what's right and wrong.  It's not genetics nor IQ that makes them evil.

Secondly, no human being can survive if they just had a YY chromosome and the studies are scan and inconclusive that if a man were to have an XYY or XXYY gene that he is more likely to be aggressive and be a criminal.   Thirdly, if a man had those chromosomes, it would be impossible for him to procreate and have viable children...he would be sterile.

Thirdly by claiming that there are "criminal" genes, a person can simply justify murder and bad behavior and criminal behavior because he was "born that way".  That's a bunch of BS if you ask me. 

Our genetics create what we will look like.  Our behavior is based on our surroundings.  Our religion and Gd will help us operate our free will of choosing right from wrong.  Race and genetics is irrelevant.

I'm a Periodontist, but in college I studied a lot of biology and took many genetics, psychology, and religion courses.  At this point the concept of nature vs. nurture (genetics vs behavior) comes second nature to me unless overwhelming evidence proves otherwise.

We also have other experts on this forum.  I think our expert in medicine here would be JTFenthusiast so you can engage in conversation with him about genetics if you like.

And Judaism, with Muman and Chaim.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2010, 07:58:41 PM »

Then, why is JTF befriending the Western nations who are mostly descendants of Romans and Greeks? What's the problem with Samaritans? Perhaps the only problem is that you only remember them for what you have read about their ancestors and never met them actually. Anyway it's historically disputed that the Samaritans who were enemies of Jews had anything to do with the Samaritan Community. Samaritan can mean either inhabitant of Samaria or a member of the Shamerim or Shomronim community. How can you know if the Samaritans mentioned in Jewish sources were members of the Community or only people who lived in the region of Samaria?

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2010, 12:13:16 AM »
I don't mean to interject here as I can't comment on the original topic but I will say that genetics do play a role in behavior, the question of how much has yet to be answered and will not be for the foreseeable future considering the amount of social stigma attached the topic.

Ultimately though it doesn't really matter to me, I wish the blacks best of luck and hope they can achieve something on their own in their own communities and countries away from me, their success is not the White Races responsibility. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2010, 03:42:12 AM »
Skie I agree. Slavery was a terrible thing and the right thing to do should have been and should be compensation for them to go back to their homeland one way ticket. And to get rid of affirmative action and additional aid.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2010, 12:03:14 PM »
I don't mean to interject here as I can't comment on the original topic but I will say that genetics do play a role in behavior, the question of how much has yet to be answered and will not be for the foreseeable future considering the amount of social stigma attached the topic.

Ultimately though it doesn't really matter to me, I wish the blacks best of luck and hope they can achieve something on their own in their own communities and countries away from me, their success is not the White Races responsibility. 
the opint is that beacuse they have such defect genetics they can't make any civilization as we seen in the last 5000 years in sub sharan africa were no real civilization arises until the 17th century with the intoduction of european influence to africa.but i honestly think we doesn't need to care about their problems.i personally just want them as far away from me as they can and i don't care where.for me they even could go to the oord nebula if they want i wish them bad luck and sahlom veloh lehitraot.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2010, 01:48:09 PM »
Normal athiest. Where are u from?  Is english your first language?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2010, 09:11:55 AM »
Normal athiest. Where are u from?  Is english your first language?
i am from israel,english isn't my first alnguage but i can speak english very well,the writing mistakes are the result of my bad habit to type very quickly and then to not check for the spelling mistakes i made.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2010, 10:54:29 AM »

the opint is that beacuse they have such defect genetics they can't make any civilization as we seen in the last 5000 years in sub sharan africa were no real civilization arises until the 17th century with the intoduction of european influence to africa.but i honestly think we doesn't need to care about their problems.i personally just want them as far away from me as they can and i don't care where.for me they even could go to the oord nebula if they want i wish them bad luck and sahlom veloh lehitraot.

Maybe not so much defective genetics but a more primitive type of genetics.  Sub-Saharan Africans have genes that are well-suited to a hunter-gatherer lifestyle or small-scale agricultural lifestyle on the plains of Africa. They're not so great at living in a Western lifestyle. There are of course, some exceptions, but most of those have significant white or other non-black admixture.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2010, 12:34:50 AM »
it all falls down to this are IQ test an iron clad way of determining intelligence , remember it does not determine creativity or a myriad of other tings  ..ok its proven people with high IQs can have jobs the require smarts ... answer this can a person with a low iq also attain such a job.. is it possible for person with an IQ of 90 to become a physician? 89? 87?  The answer is yes , there are people that are extremely intelligent yet have normal iq or below the median ..

the IQ is a joke :laugh:  and is outdated every good psychologist will tell you that .. mr atheist stop clinging to outdated psychology if people thought like you , we would still be drilling holes in peoples heads to let the demons out lol.. there is so much newer and better research being done to understand intelligence