Author Topic: Jewish Public Theatre  (Read 502 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Jewish Public Theatre
« on: April 01, 2010, 02:42:51 PM »
The dirty arabs have been putting on public theatre in their protests. This includes a group of pro-pisstine pukes who pretend they are being harassed by pretend Israeli IDF officers. During these acts the supposed IDF officers manhandle and abuse supposed poor pisstinians. The people who watch these productions usually end up with a bad feeling about Israel. These dirty arabs are doing this at colleges around America.

I think that the Jews should come up with a similiar production...

This time the Jews are sitting and eating a picnic in a park... All of the sudden everyone gets up and runs around, crying and yelling that a bomb has gone off, or that a qassam missile has just hit. Maybe there can be a RED ALERT message delivered over the PA system then everyone takes out their gas masks... Then some of the Jews could fall down and pretend they are dead.

This may give those watching an idea of the hell which the Israelis go through day in and day out having to worry about the dirty arabs launching missiles and suicide attacks against the innocent civilians in Israel.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Jewish Public Theatre
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 07:26:57 PM »
There'd probably be some anti-Semite who would cheer at that scene Muman.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 07:31:18 PM »

Well I'd be cheering if I saw the pisstinians being harassed... I dont know why more don't come out and assist in kicking in the teeth of the poor pisstinians.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 07:32:08 PM »

Well I'd be cheering if I saw the pisstinians being harassed... I dont know why more don't come out and assist in kicking in the teeth of the poor pisstinians.

It's a college campus aka an indoctrination center