Author Topic: How do you plan to celebrate Martin Luther King Day?  (Read 1310 times)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
How do you plan to celebrate Martin Luther King Day?
« on: April 01, 2010, 12:16:42 PM »
It's Sunday, start planning!!!!! :::D

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: How do you plan to celebrate Martin Luther King Day?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 12:43:50 PM »

You mean something like selling drugs.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 01:03:14 PM »
For those who may be new to the United States, please stay away from any kind of MLK day celebrations. Even if you like black people and think of MLK as some great hero, for your own safety please stay away from these types of celebrations. There is a very good chance you will be murdered or raped.

Proof:

Man killed by angry mob of schvartzas while in his car:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1853920/posts

"Police say David Rivas Morales, 40, died after as many as 20 men beat him outside the Booker T. Washington apartment complex (map).

Detectives say the crime was unlike anything they have ever seen, a flagrant act of mob violence, that happened just outside his sister's front door.

Margaret Morales can't understand why a mob would beat her brother dead.

“He was just the kind of person who would help anybody out if they needed help,” Margaret Morales said. “He would help them before himself.”

Police are describing Morales as a Good Samaritan who was riding in a car that accidentally struck a child. He was trying to stop an angry mob from hurting the driver and ended up getting killed by the crowd.

“I'd say about 25 to 30 people were jumping on this guy, hitting him everywhere, kicking, stomping on him,” Marcus Morris said. "

That last one was at a "Juneteenth" celebration, another fake [censored] holiday.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 01:09:18 PM by Rubystars »

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 01:11:20 PM »
Sunday is Easter Sunday, I don't know where you got that it's MLK day? That was January 18th of this year LOL I celebrate it every year by hanging my Confederate Flag!  :laugh: Seriously!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 01:21:51 PM »
Sunday is Easter Sunday, I don't know where you got that it's MLK day? That was January 18th of this year LOL I celebrate it every year by hanging my Confederate Flag!  :laugh: Seriously!

APRIL FOOLS!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 01:27:24 PM »
never too early to start planning, besides, every day is MLK day now that Obongo is president

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 01:37:55 PM »

APRIL FOOLS!

It's not an April Fools joke.      A web site with Martin Luther King's biography will prove why! 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2010, 03:17:27 PM »

Maybe instead of a chocolate bunny we'll get a chocolate MLK.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2010, 03:28:52 PM »
For those who may be new to the United States, please stay away from any kind of MLK day celebrations. Even if you like black people and think of MLK as some great hero, for your own safety please stay away from these types of celebrations. There is a very good chance you will be murdered or raped.

Proof:

Man killed by angry mob of schvartzas while in his car:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1853920/posts

"Police say David Rivas Morales, 40, died after as many as 20 men beat him outside the Booker T. Washington apartment complex (map).

Detectives say the crime was unlike anything they have ever seen, a flagrant act of mob violence, that happened just outside his sister's front door.

Margaret Morales can't understand why a mob would beat her brother dead.

“He was just the kind of person who would help anybody out if they needed help,” Margaret Morales said. “He would help them before himself.”

Police are describing Morales as a Good Samaritan who was riding in a car that accidentally struck a child. He was trying to stop an angry mob from hurting the driver and ended up getting killed by the crowd.

“I'd say about 25 to 30 people were jumping on this guy, hitting him everywhere, kicking, stomping on him,” Marcus Morris said. "

That last one was at a "Juneteenth" celebration, another fake schvartza holiday.

Whats really disturbing is that I hear about mostly minor crimes committed by whites on the Bolshevik media.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2010, 03:42:29 PM »
MLK Day is on the third Monday of January. If this was not a joke, where did you find it is next Sunday?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2010, 04:59:25 PM »
No joke, I'm celebrating his demise. Yet another worthless shvug!!!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2010, 06:02:33 PM »
James Earl Ray day is very fun.  8)

I might open a bottle of wine and take a sip.

Moshe92

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2010, 06:05:10 PM »
Did you know that James Earl Ray's brother shot Don Black from StørmFrønt? I guess people from that family choose the right people to shoot at. Too bad that Don Black didn't die.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Black_(white_nationalist)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2010, 06:18:45 PM »
I think you mean we are coming upon the day MLK was killed, not the day he was born... They do not celebrate the day he was killed {though some of us do}

MLK died April 4th, 1968... Born Jan 15, 1929...

From Wikipedia:

Martin Luther King, Jr. (January 15, 1929 – April 4, 1968) was an American clergyman, activist and prominent leader in the African American civil rights movement. His main legacy was to secure progress on civil rights in the United States, and he has become a human rights icon: King is recognized as a martyr by two Christian churches.[1] A Baptist minister, King became a civil rights activist early in his career.[2] He led the 1955 Montgomery Bus Boycott and helped found the Southern Christian Leadership Conference in 1957, serving as its first president. King's efforts led to the 1963 March on Washington, where King delivered his "I Have a Dream" speech. There, he raised public consciousness of the civil rights movement and established himself as one of the greatest orators in U.S. history.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Moshe92

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2010, 06:19:41 PM »
In January, Chaim always says that he celebrates MLK day in April.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2010, 06:28:48 PM »

According to the Midrash, when Queen Vasti disobeyed King Achasverosh, he asked the Jewish Sages for advice about what to do with her. But the Sages reasoned: if we declare her innocent, the king will accuse us and all Jews of despising his honour. If we declare her guilty, the King will blame us and all Israel as soon as his rage is over. So they excused themselves replying that since the destruction of the Temple they did not have enough wisdom to judge a life or death case. And they recommended the king to consult his Gentile advisors. That teaches that Jews should avoid becoming involved (either indivdually or collectively) in the Gentiles's political affairs not incumbent to Israel.

Moshe92

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2010, 08:05:58 PM »

According to the Midrash, when Queen Vasti disobeyed King Achasverosh, he asked the Jewish Sages for advice about what to do with her. But the Sages reasoned: if we declare her innocent, the king will accuse us and all Jews of despising his honour. If we declare her guilty, the King will blame us and all Israel as soon as his rage is over. So they excused themselves replying that since the destruction of the Temple they did not have enough wisdom to judge a life or death case. And they recommended the king to consult his Gentile advisors. That teaches that Jews should avoid becoming involved (either indivdually or collectively) in the Gentiles's political affairs not incumbent to Israel.

I agree completely with what you wrote. However, I think that the black Civil Rights movement was very relevant to Jews. Jews helped organize and even gave their lives for the movement, and look at what the results were.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2010, 08:33:23 PM »
It's Sunday, start planning!!!!! :::D

A glass of red wine perhaps. It's certainly a joyous occasion.