Author Topic: Moslems in Rome we will conquer it  (Read 1047 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Moslems in Rome we will conquer it
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 03:25:10 PM »
Hmmm... let them give a try.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 04:44:44 PM »
Well guess what??  Italy wants the Arabs occupiers in Israel to have a state, let the Italians  start with their Muslim occupiers in Rome.  What goes around comes around.    God will destroy The countries that  pressure Israel to give it's land to Arabs, will suffer the same fate and worse

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 09:00:55 PM »
Well guess what??  Italy wants the Arabs occupiers in Israel to have a state, let the Italians  start with their Muslim occupiers in Rome.  What goes around comes around.    G-d will destroy The countries that  pressure Israel to give it's land to Arabs, will suffer the same fate and worse

Maybe the EU or Italian Govt. is unfair to Israel... but USA is worse now with Obama. And the US flag is still on top of the forum... Surely Italians are evil and USA just self-haters to you!!! When Obama does something wrong you blame him, only him. When it's about Italy you blame Italians. Why????????

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 09:27:16 PM »
It's the same site which published a satire about Obama wanting to change the Hagadah. I don't trust that site. But that Muslims want to conquer the world beginning in Europe is something everyone knows!!! If they are specially focused in Rome or not, just don't know.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 10:31:23 PM »
Their Khuran tells them to capture Rome. How can they disobey.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2010, 12:10:34 AM »

That's great. Can you provide a reliable source, please? I have many times avoided attacking them in public lest someone could think I am doing it on behalf of Jews (and I am a Gentile). But if they specifically focus on Rome, that's a pretty enough valid reason to be at war against them on my own.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2010, 05:16:52 AM »
It's the same site which published a satire about Obama wanting to change the Hagadah. I don't trust that site. But that Muslims want to conquer the world beginning in Europe is something everyone knows!!! If they are specially focused in Rome or not, just don't know.
no this site is not te same site            http://countercultureconservative.wordpress.com/2010/04/07/muslim-prophecy-first-constantinople-next-rome/ 

and Italy is a friend of Israel
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2010, 05:41:10 AM »
Well guess what??  Italy wants the Arabs occupiers in Israel to have a state, let the Italians  start with their Muslim occupiers in Rome.  What goes around comes around.    G-d will destroy The countries that  pressure Israel to give it's land to Arabs, will suffer the same fate and worse

Great response.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2010, 11:39:42 AM »

That's great. Can you provide a reliable source, please? I have many times avoided attacking them in public lest someone could think I am doing it on behalf of Jews (and I am a Gentile). But if they specifically focus on Rome, that's a pretty enough valid reason to be at war against them on my own.

I have never read Khuran. However this I have read long time back in some Hadisa (Haditha) book, where it was stated to being connected with Khuran.

This belongs to the so-called prophecy of Md, wherein he says that "then they (muslamics) will think/decide of capturing Rome and they will capture Rome".

I have earlier seen it also on the internet. But this time when to help you, I searched the net for long, I was stunned not to find it anywhere. All the existing links were lost and not opening even with proxy. They seem to have been uprooted. The irony is that this subject (search word>> Quran Rome) is now laden primarily with muslamic apologists on this Rome matter, wherein they want to convince others that Md has given this so-called prophecy to strengthen the Christian rule in Rome.

So never say Muslamic Terrorists again.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2010, 12:48:54 PM »
In fact, Muslims attacking Israel, a civilised country, for free, should be more than enough reason for any civilised human bieng to consider that Islam is at war with all of us. But many liberals , including leftist "peaceniks" Jews, think that it is an issue of Jews only, and Gentiles are uncalled to fight Muslims.
Also, the fact that Muslims clearly state they want to conquer the world is another valid reason, but leftists would always claim that "the world" is a very vague and unespecific term, and that there are many other cults which have similar mystical prophesies which never attempt to make real. (They fail to realise that, while other cults and ancients pagans might have had some ideas about owning the world, the world only meant their region to them, or maybe they only expected some idol to give the them the world, but never had made any military or terrorist attempts to conquer it).

Regarding that "prophesy", it must be in the Hadiths (which most Muslims consider not holy script but binding anyway), and it's pretty silly of them to claim that it refers to strengthening Christian rule. In fact, Islam at its beginnings, sometimes,  considered a place conquered from pagans if it was under the rule of a monotheistic religion, but there were no pagans in Rome in the VII century, neither were there pagans in Constantinople. How can they claim the "prophesy" refered to Christian rule in Rome, something which happened 300 years before Islam? That's a silly way to hide their true intentions!

Offline Daniele.from.Italy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2010, 02:17:04 PM »
Regarding that "prophesy", it must be in the Hadiths (which most Muslims consider not holy script but binding anyway)

It's in the Hadiths for sure or in some other books about the life of Mohammed, I'm pretty sure about this because a I saw a program on TV few years ago and they were talking about this specific topic.
If I recall correctly "the scenario" of this so-called prophecy, was about Mohammed being with some of his followers which were asking him questions, one of them asks if Islam will ever be able to take Costantinople (which at that time was arguably one of the richest city in the world) and Mohammed answer "Surely!" [chorus of joy], THEN another guy ask him "and what about Rome?" and Mohammed answer "Possibly!" (or "it's likely" i don't remember...) [bigger chorus of joy].
That's what is about, they eventually took Costantinople, but I think almost 800 years (if not more) after Mohammed... So for them the prophecy is true... I would not be surprised if this whole prophecy thing was written after they took the city...

Anyway the goal of Islam is to take over everithing and that's it. So by "taking Rome" they will eventually fullfill this so-called prophecy and of course that's going to mean that "You see, Allah-hulla-hulla is on our side, now let's take the rest of the World!"

...and it's pretty silly of them to claim that it refers to strengthening Christian rule. In fact, Islam at its beginnings, sometimes,  considered a place conquered from pagans if it was under the rule of a monotheistic religion, but there were no pagans in Rome in the VII century, neither were there pagans in Constantinople. How can they claim the "prophesy" refered to Christian rule in Rome, something which happened 300 years before Islam? That's a silly way to hide their true intentions!
That's because you consider nowadays christians as monotheistic ;-)
I think THEY consider christians as idolaters ( catholics in particular, but all the christians general ), so if you're an idolater you're a pagan and if you're a pagan you know what they think... And it's indeed silly, but that's what most of them are...

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2010, 03:38:06 PM »
Respected Raul & Daniele:

You both are correct.

That hadisa (haditha) may still be in my possession, I will try to search it.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2010, 10:19:26 PM »
I must admit that I'm somewhat confused...

What in the world makes the muzzies want to conquer Rome, Georgia?

:::D

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2010, 10:36:20 PM »
They want original Pizzas they're sick and tired of sand of Pizzas