Author Topic: Muslim Insanity on Parade - - - - Again!  (Read 3722 times)

Offline stevefromqueens

• Junior JTFer
Muslim Insanity on Parade - - - - Again!
« on: September 18, 2006, 12:49:56 PM »
Now the Muslims are rioting and threatening death against the Pope. All because he discussed a historic passage that spotlights the Muslim tradition of conversion by sword. Only two weeks ago, we were once again treated to a video from Al Queda honcho, Ayman Al-Zawahiri threatening the US to either "convert or die". So, it's ok for the Muslims to practice this insanity, but not ok for non-Muslims to talk about it. And once again, the silence from the rest of the world is deafening. Only last week my family and I were watching a history channel program about the rise of the Nazis in pre-war Germany. It is truly frightening how no one seems to see the parallels between the insane dagma of Nazism and Islamo-fascism, and it still stands true that those who do not learn from history, are condemned to repeat it.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
Re: Muslim Insanity on Parade - - - - Again!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 02:54:03 PM »
Now the Muslims are rioting and threatening death against the Pope. All because he discussed a historic passage that spotlights the Muslim tradition of conversion by sword. Only two weeks ago, we were once again treated to a video from Al Queda honcho, Ayman Al-Zawahiri threatening the US to either "convert or die". So, it's ok for the Muslims to practice this insanity, but not ok for non-Muslims to talk about it. And once again, the silence from the rest of the world is deafening. Only last week my family and I were watching a history channel program about the rise of the Nazis in pre-war Germany. It is truly frightening how no one seems to see the parallels between the insane dagma of Nazism and Islamo-fascism, and it still stands true that those who do not learn from history, are condemned to repeat it.

only one thing- our luck is that they dont have the power the nazis had, at least until iran makes her atom bomb. you see, the problem of democracy is that the heads of state are in constant fear of loosing their position, so logic and sence goes away.

Kahane was right!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 03:32:42 PM »
No Muslim has loyalty to the United States... Muslims should be thrown out of the U.S. period.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

El Cabong!

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2006, 07:47:03 PM »
The planet needs an enema to flush out the fecal muslim waste. They are the ones who will try to destroy the world if it can kill all non-muslims. Toal retards and lunatic brain damaged sub human morons.