Author Topic: Muslim woman strangled by her burkha in freak go-kart accident...  (Read 4722 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Muslim woman strangled by her burkha in freak go-kart accident...
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2010, 11:11:49 AM »
Or maybe you're just a Communist demagogue who defames cause he's not able to answer?

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2010, 11:13:48 AM »
Or maybe you're just a Communist demagogue who defames cause he's not able to answer?

i defame any cause where the cause suports attacks one cultour based on religion and i will answer any question you have to the best of my knowledge

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2010, 11:16:56 AM »
Saying there's an innocent Jihad "Warrior" as according to Ayat al Sayif (Sword Verse) is like saying there's an innocent Nazi.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2010, 11:20:42 AM »
Saying there's an innocent Jihad "Warrior" as according to Ayat al Sayif (Sword Verse) is like saying there's an innocent Nazi.

not all muslims are jihad warriors as you put it not all muslims suport al quida or any other terror organisations just like not all blacks supore the nation of islam or not all jews suport zionism when will you relise that not all muslims are evil when are you going to relise that a lot of muslims have jewish friends the point i am trying to make is that not every muslim is evil just like not everyone who is against zionism is anti semetic

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2010, 11:27:44 AM »
1.) Every Muslim (let's see what's the definition of a Muslim?) is a Jihad warrior, to its 3 types, it's not only "suicide bombings" that are considered Jihad.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2010, 11:28:15 AM »
2.) Muslims have non-Muslim friends of who they use to fool such useful idiot as until the reconstruction of the Khilafa.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2010, 11:28:47 AM »
3.) Muslims are a religion not a people (like the Jews) or a group with a common (almost) physical attributes (like Blacks).

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2010, 11:30:32 AM »
4.) The comprasion between Zionism and NOI etc is obscene and shows anti-Semitism or self-hatred if you are even Jewish.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2010, 11:33:45 AM »
1.) Today the State of Israel represents the individual Jew and places him, Zionism is Judaism and if one hates it he's an old-school anti-Semite.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2010, 12:21:18 PM »
To john.dane --

On behalf of JTF, I have mailed to you English Punctuation  A first grade primer.

Look for it in your mailbox soon.

Also, look below at this list of all the words you misspelled, separated by commas --

suport, al quida, supore, islam, jews, suport, zionism, relise, muslims, jewish, anti semetic

In closing, I must ask you this question --

When are you going to realize that not every person who can type in all lower case, without any punctuation, and with almost one dozen misspelled words, has anything to say of interest to those of us who find your platitudes very "nice", but totally absurd?

p.s. -- Here's an aphorism for you -- It's the exception which proves the rule.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2010, 12:51:45 PM »
To john.dane --

On behalf of JTF, I have mailed to you English Punctuation  A first grade primer.

Look for it in your mailbox soon.

Also, look below at this list of all the words you misspelled, separated by commas --

suport, al quida, supore, islam, jews, suport, zionism, relise, muslims, jewish, anti semetic

In closing, I must ask you this question --

When are you going to realize that not every person who can type in all lower case, without any punctuation, and with almost one dozen misspelled words, has anything to say of interest to those of us who find your platitudes very "nice", but totally absurd?

p.s. -- Here's an aphorism for you -- It's the exception which proves the rule.

i apoligise for my grammer but i cant help it i have dyslexia

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2010, 01:06:49 PM »
4.) The comprasion between Zionism and NOI etc is obscene and shows anti-Semitism or self-hatred if you are even Jewish.

well for starters i dident compare them i just pointed out that not all blacks suport them and not all jews suport zionism and that does not make them anti black or anti zionist it just means they have a differance of opinian

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2010, 01:11:54 PM »
1.) Today the State of Israel represents the individual Jew and places him, Zionism is Judaism and if one hates it he's an old-school anti-Semite.

zionism is not judaism judaism is a religion zionism was a political movement judaism teaches that the jews are not suposed to have a homeland till the return of the messiah yet zionism says we want it now so how is zionism judaism ?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2010, 02:57:43 PM »

zionism is not judaism judaism is a religion zionism was a political movement judaism teaches that the jews are not suposed to have a homeland till the return of the messiah yet zionism says we want it now so how is zionism judaism ?

Wrong john dane...

Zionism is the basic belief of a Jew that we will return to Jerusalem and resume the Holy Service in the rebuild Temple. The modern secular Zionism is a political movement... But the basic religious belief of a Orthodox Jew is that we must return to Israel and this will usher in the messianic era.

Where did you learn what you are saying?

First off, are you even Jewish? If not you are really off base here..

Do you know the basic Jewish prayers which were instituted over 2000 years ago? We pray every day that we will return to the land of Israel. And nowhere does it say that Moshiach must be here first before we return the the land.

judaism teaches that the jews are not suposed to have a homeland till the return of the messiah

Can you please show me where Judaism teaches this?

I will teach you a thing or two here:

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/145193/jewish/Part-II.htm

The germ of the explanation (based on the interpretation in Reshimos HaTzemach Tzedek1 on this verse, and in the above discourse2) is that “Zion” refers to those Jews who occupy themselves in the Torah and its mitzvos. They are called “Zion” because they are distinguished [—“Zion” as in tziun, a “sign”—] in their observance.

{[We find a parallel] in the Jerusalem Talmud which interprets3 the verse:4 “I have placed My words in your mouth and I covered you with the shadow of My hand, planting the heavens, laying the earth’s foundations, and saying to Zion: ‘You are My people,’” as follows:

We have reviewed the entire Scriptures and found that only here are the Jewish people referred to as Zion, (as the verse states), ‘saying to Zion: “You are My people.”5

As is well known, the explanation of the matter is as follows:6 This verse speaks of the “three modes [of service] upon which the world stands: the study of Torah, the service of G-d, and deeds of kindness.”7 “I have placed My words in your mouth” refers to Torah study; “I covered you in the shadow with My hand” refers to deeds of kindness; “planting the heavens, laying the earth’s foundations” refers to the sacrifices (as stated in the Jerusalem Talmud, ibid.).

This is the meaning of the statement “Only here are the Jew­ish people referred to as Zion.” The Jewish people are [worthy of being] called “Zion” [only] when they occupy themselves in Torah study, the service of G-d, and the performance of deeds of kindness. For these [three modes of service] represent the Torah and its mitzvos as a whole.}

“Her captives” refers to those who do not occupy themselves in Torah study.8 {The word vishaveha, “her captives,” stems from the root shivyah, 9 “captivity.”} These people are [held] in actual captivity in the body and the animal soul. This is the meaning of “Zion shall be redeemed through justice and her captives through tzedakah.” The redemption of those who occupy them­selves in Torah study comes about through justice; i.e., [their redemption] is an expression of justice. The redemption of the captives, by contrast, comes through tzedakah, [i.e., it is an ex­pression of charity on G-d’s part].

[This raises a question:] The redemption of the individuals who are held captive by their bodies and their animal souls will come about through teshuvah [repentance], as our Sages say, “Israel shall only be redeemed through repentance,”10 and “The Torah has promised that Jews will eventually repent at the end of their exile and (as a result) they will be immediately redeemed.”11 [This appears to run contrary to the conception that the re­demption will come about as an expression of G-d’s charity.] Nevertheless, [there is no contradiction]. The fact that repen­tance brings about atonement is in itself, not an act of strict jus­tice, but an expression of G-d’s charity and generosity.12

{We may say that this is also the connection between the in­terpretation of vishaveha as “her captives” and the explanation that vishaveha refers to those who “turn [to G-d] in teshuvah”. ([The word] vishaveha, also shares a connection to the word teshuvah,13). For the redemption of the captives comes about through their teshuvah.}

[Although the redemption of “her captives” requires tzedakah], it is, nevertheless, on a higher level than the redemption of Zion, [those involved in Torah study]. For the aspect of justice is limited, while the aspect of tzedakah knows no bounds. As explained in the discourse cited previously:14 justice refers to a form of light that is on the level of the vessels [through which it shines], while tzedakah refers to a form of light that is by nature separate and apart, and descends [into our realm] only as an expression of tzedakah. Thus, the light that is drawn down to the righteous individuals whose redemption comes about through justice is [merely] the light that is on the level of the vessels. [And the light granted as tzedakah is much higher.]

{There are two concepts implied by saying that these individuals’ redemption comes about through justice: a) they are not in need of tzedakah, since justice finds them worthy [of redemption]; b) justice negates tzedakah, as it is written,15 “Do not give anyone special consideration when rendering judgment,” and Rashi explains:16 “You should not say this person is poor ... it is a mitzvah to provide him with sustenance.}

The light that is drawn down to those who turn [to G-d] in teshuvah, and whose redemption is through tzedakah is, by contrast, a light that is by nature [above our material framework and] separate [from it].

http://www.aish.com/jw/me/48918442.html
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 03:05:35 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2010, 05:53:40 PM »

Wrong...Zionism is all over our religion of Judaism.. Gd, if you want to say it, is a "zionist".. from the beginning, He promised the Jewish people a homeland in the current state of Israel including the River Nile to the Euphrates River...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2010, 05:55:32 PM »
We condemn self hating Jews ALL THE TIME!!!! 

We also condemn it when Jews break the law and do violent acts..We encourage Jews that agree with us to follow the law...

and pray tell, what race does JTF represent?  In our movement we have russians, persians, americans, israelis, mexicans, indians.  Seems to me we are filled with lots of colors on this forum and lots of different genes...what race are we then?  Hey, if there was a righteous black person who joined our movement we would accept him with open arms like a brother to us.

Do you know who Pastor David Manning is?  He is a conservative black minister who supports JTF and we support him.  If we were racist, we would be badmouthing how black he is physically.

Did you know that when Alan Keyes was running for president, we endorsed him over the Bush?  Do you know who Alan Keyes is and what he looks like? His skin is so black that he is almost purple!  If we were Nazis, Gd forbid, we would wish him with curses too...but we don't...IT's not about race that we care about..IT's about evil culture and evil people who we hate and curse.  We are not a Jewish supremecist movement...look who most of our members are.  Most are Non Jews....

I still maintain you don't know anything and that you are stupid idiot. 

We hate supremecists, we hate Nazis, we hate black supremecists, we hate Islam and the evil that it has caused, and we hate stupid hippies like yourself who don't know the difference between good and bad and believe in moral relativism and political correctness...It is people like you which have given power to evil people to step all over descent people.

This wigger is so racist he doesn't say the same crap to blacks and muslims and obviously he is oblivious to who the real danger is.

Most pathetic troll attempt ever.
Liberalism is a disease.

actually i do have a go at black racists and muslim extremists and you know what you are all the same you think your race is the best and only discrimination to your race should be stopped you are all 2 faced idiots who think they are right well guess what your wrong i couldent give a dam if you call me troll or whatever you want to call me but know thhis you lot will never amount to anything you are all racist bigits with the same atitudes as the nazis

and what about when a jew does evil do you condemm them aswell ? i have seen vids by people condeming the attack on innocent jews who did nothing to no one but they suported the attacks on innocent muslims who did nothing to no one do you condemm these kinds of attacks aswell ? do you still reserve the right to call somone an animal just cos they have less acheivments to you cos that is what you sead
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2010, 07:52:26 PM »
john.dane..."i cant help it i have dyslexia"

Funny...you seem to read all the words correctly when repeating verbatim all the anti-Jew propaganda currently in vogue among the international globalist Marxists.

Of course, not once do any of you liars question the right of Catholics to have a State called The Vatican, or the rights of Muslims to declare countless number of "Islamic" states where those of different faiths are either persecuted or forbidden to be citizens.

Nor do the likes of you and your evil "progressive" crowd ever picket with signs reading "U.S. out of North America!"..."End the Occupation of Native America!"

But when it comes to the Jew, this is where you reveal yourselves as the Nazi scum that you really are inside your very being.

You have no reason or logic with which to make an argument -- only hatred and abysmal ignorance.

You merely foam at the mouth with Nazi slogans no different than those of Hitler's Nazis.

Just a little over sixty years ago, you and all who share your views were screaming "Why don't you go back where you came from, you G**x-D*xxx - Jew?"

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2010, 08:53:47 AM »
john.dane..."i cant help it i have dyslexia"

Funny...you seem to read all the words correctly when repeating verbatim all the anti-Jew propaganda currently in vogue among the international globalist Marxists.

Of course, not once do any of you liars question the right of Catholics to have a State called The Vatican, or the rights of Muslims to declare countless number of "Islamic" states where those of different faiths are either persecuted or forbidden to be citizens.

Nor do the likes of you and your evil "progressive" crowd ever picket with signs reading "U.S. out of North America!"..."End the Occupation of Native America!"

But when it comes to the Jew, this is where you reveal yourselves as the Nazi scum that you really are inside your very being.

You have no reason or logic with which to make an argument -- only hatred and abysmal ignorance.

You merely foam at the mouth with Nazi slogans no different than those of Hitler's Nazis.

Just a little over sixty years ago, you and all who share your views were screaming "Why don't you go back where you came from, you G**x-D*xxx - Jew?"

i can read perfectly its my speling and punvtuation i have problems with and for your info i cant stand the vatican they are a bunch of child molesting freaks i condem muslims who think they are suparier cos they are muslim i everytime i see americans saying that the israelis should leave i tell them if u do that then pack your bags and get out of america cos it belongs to the native americans they shut up after that never tell me i only condem one race cos i dont

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2010, 08:57:02 AM »

Wrong john dane...

Zionism is the basic belief of a Jew that we will return to Jerusalem and resume the Holy Service in the rebuild Temple. The modern secular Zionism is a political movement... But the basic religious belief of a Orthodox Jew is that we must return to Israel and this will usher in the messianic era.

Where did you learn what you are saying?

First off, are you even Jewish? If not you are really off base here..

Do you know the basic Jewish prayers which were instituted over 2000 years ago? We pray every day that we will return to the land of Israel. And nowhere does it say that Moshiach must be here first before we return the the land.

judaism teaches that the jews are not suposed to have a homeland till the return of the messiah

Can you please show me where Judaism teaches this?

I will teach you a thing or two here:

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/145193/jewish/Part-II.htm

The germ of the explanation (based on the interpretation in Reshimos HaTzemach Tzedek1 on this verse, and in the above discourse2) is that “Zion” refers to those Jews who occupy themselves in the Torah and its mitzvos. They are called “Zion” because they are distinguished [—“Zion” as in tziun, a “sign”—] in their observance.

{[We find a parallel] in the Jerusalem Talmud which interprets3 the verse:4 “I have placed My words in your mouth and I covered you with the shadow of My hand, planting the heavens, laying the earth’s foundations, and saying to Zion: ‘You are My people,’” as follows:

We have reviewed the entire Scriptures and found that only here are the Jewish people referred to as Zion, (as the verse states), ‘saying to Zion: “You are My people.”5

As is well known, the explanation of the matter is as follows:6 This verse speaks of the “three modes [of service] upon which the world stands: the study of Torah, the service of G-d, and deeds of kindness.”7 “I have placed My words in your mouth” refers to Torah study; “I covered you in the shadow with My hand” refers to deeds of kindness; “planting the heavens, laying the earth’s foundations” refers to the sacrifices (as stated in the Jerusalem Talmud, ibid.).

This is the meaning of the statement “Only here are the Jew­ish people referred to as Zion.” The Jewish people are [worthy of being] called “Zion” [only] when they occupy themselves in Torah study, the service of G-d, and the performance of deeds of kindness. For these [three modes of service] represent the Torah and its mitzvos as a whole.}

“Her captives” refers to those who do not occupy themselves in Torah study.8 {The word vishaveha, “her captives,” stems from the root shivyah, 9 “captivity.”} These people are [held] in actual captivity in the body and the animal soul. This is the meaning of “Zion shall be redeemed through justice and her captives through tzedakah.” The redemption of those who occupy them­selves in Torah study comes about through justice; i.e., [their redemption] is an expression of justice. The redemption of the captives, by contrast, comes through tzedakah, [i.e., it is an ex­pression of charity on G-d’s part].

[This raises a question:] The redemption of the individuals who are held captive by their bodies and their animal souls will come about through teshuvah [repentance], as our Sages say, “Israel shall only be redeemed through repentance,”10 and “The Torah has promised that Jews will eventually repent at the end of their exile and (as a result) they will be immediately redeemed.”11 [This appears to run contrary to the conception that the re­demption will come about as an expression of G-d’s charity.] Nevertheless, [there is no contradiction]. The fact that repen­tance brings about atonement is in itself, not an act of strict jus­tice, but an expression of G-d’s charity and generosity.12

{We may say that this is also the connection between the in­terpretation of vishaveha as “her captives” and the explanation that vishaveha refers to those who “turn [to G-d] in teshuvah”. ([The word] vishaveha, also shares a connection to the word teshuvah,13). For the redemption of the captives comes about through their teshuvah.}

[Although the redemption of “her captives” requires tzedakah], it is, nevertheless, on a higher level than the redemption of Zion, [those involved in Torah study]. For the aspect of justice is limited, while the aspect of tzedakah knows no bounds. As explained in the discourse cited previously:14 justice refers to a form of light that is on the level of the vessels [through which it shines], while tzedakah refers to a form of light that is by nature separate and apart, and descends [into our realm] only as an expression of tzedakah. Thus, the light that is drawn down to the righteous individuals whose redemption comes about through justice is [merely] the light that is on the level of the vessels. [And the light granted as tzedakah is much higher.]

{There are two concepts implied by saying that these individuals’ redemption comes about through justice: a) they are not in need of tzedakah, since justice finds them worthy [of redemption]; b) justice negates tzedakah, as it is written,15 “Do not give anyone special consideration when rendering judgment,” and Rashi explains:16 “You should not say this person is poor ... it is a mitzvah to provide him with sustenance.}

The light that is drawn down to those who turn [to G-d] in teshuvah, and whose redemption is through tzedakah is, by contrast, a light that is by nature [above our material framework and] separate [from it].

http://www.aish.com/jw/me/48918442.html

my entire family are jewish my granparents where born and raised in palistine b4 moving to uk i never had an interest in religion or my background untill about a couple of years ago then i started reading about it online if you want to teach me something then by all means go for it but i was stating what i learned from websites ond a few jewish friends i have

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2010, 06:01:21 PM »
This wigger is so racist he doesn't say the same crap to blacks and muslims and obviously he is oblivious to who the real danger is.

Liberalism is a disease.

actually i do have a go at black racists and muslim extremists and you know what you are all the same you think your race is the best and only discrimination to your race should be stopped you are all 2 faced idiots who think they are right well guess what your wrong i couldent give a dam if you call me troll or whatever you want to call me but know thhis you lot will never amount to anything you are all racist bigits with the same atitudes as the nazis

I don't give a damn what I call you either as long as it's true and you can't refute it.
And yes, racism against whites is a far bigger threat to the world than racism against blacks.
Racism against arabs does not exist because they are caucasian terrorist goatrapers.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2010, 07:20:06 AM »

Liberalism is a disease.

I don't give a damn what I call you either as long as it's true and you can't refute it.
And yes, racism against whites is a far bigger threat to the world than racism against blacks.
Racism against arabs does not exist because they are caucasian terrorist goatrapers.

you realy are an idiot arnt you saying that certain racism doesent exist your no better than the nazis

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2010, 08:18:54 AM »
Arabs are caucasian but not white. It seems like someone has to be human for you to be racist against them and most Arabs clearly do not behave like human beings, so I don't really see how someone can be racist against them either when they're (mostly) no better than cockroaches.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2010, 09:54:54 AM »
Arabs are caucasian but not white. It seems like someone has to be human for you to be racist against them and most Arabs clearly do not behave like human beings, so I don't really see how someone can be racist against them either when they're (mostly) no better than cockroaches.

nope some are sick and twisted just like some jews i know are sick and twisted you dont hear me saying just cos those few jews are sick and twisted oh that must mean they are all sick and twisted u cant put an entire race in the same basket as the few sick ones

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2010, 12:03:33 PM »
Arabs are not like Jews at all. Arabs are filthy, disgusting animals. Jews are human beings. Arabs are almost ALL evil, men, women, and children.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2010, 12:55:40 PM »
Arabs are not like Jews at all. Arabs are filthy, disgusting animals. Jews are human beings. Arabs are almost ALL evil, men, women, and children.

and there we have the nazi in you arabs are animals jews are human you are a nazi that is exactly how the nazis felt jews are animals non jews are human you are a nazi plain and simple