Author Topic: My appeal to JTF  (Read 1368 times)

Offline Tonni

• Junior JTFer
My appeal to JTF
« on: April 11, 2010, 02:06:11 AM »
I made a previous thread about David Duke being on zootube and my thread was ignored. I strongly urge all of you to flag this nazi animals videos or complain to zootube to get him removed. It’s true that most of his videos are watched by other StørmFrønt scum but he can still brainwash many other people. One of his videos already has over 200,000 views. I think if we all flag and complain to zootube we stand a good chance to remove him. If you could remove Weltner then you can remove him too.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: My appeal to JTF
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 02:10:38 AM »
I flagged several of David Duke's videos a few days ago.     A few other JTFers were also proactive with this.     Thank you for your efforts.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Tonni

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 02:18:03 AM »
I flagged several of David Duke's videos a few days ago.     A few other JTFers were also proactive with this.     Thank you for your efforts.   

Thanks. I really respect Mr. Ben Pesach and I know about his work in the JDL. That's why I came here. I'm debating the scum on the comments section and he keeps blocking me. His idiotic propaganda has been refuted by so many people but each time someone exposes his lie he blocks them from commenting.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 02:33:45 AM »

Thanks. I really respect Mr. Ben Pesach and I know about his work in the JDL. That's why I came here. I'm debating the scum on the comments section and he keeps blocking me. His idiotic propaganda has been refuted by so many people but each time someone exposes his lie he blocks them from commenting.

David Duke is not only one of the most evil individuals in history.    Duke is also demonstrating that he's a coward.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2010, 08:08:16 AM »

You really shouldn't waste you time on their forum come here and dissus what we all can do to make this world better.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2010, 09:54:08 AM »

Tonni, unfortunately, Duke is protected BY Youtube.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2010, 12:35:12 PM »
Duke is also a thief he enjoys or enjoyed cocaine,and has plastic surgery.He ripped of his followers
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2010, 12:40:11 PM »
Duke is also a thief he enjoys or enjoyed cocaine,and has plastic surgery.He ripped of his followers

:::D :laugh:  He really is scum
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Tonni

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2010, 02:44:17 PM »

Then how did you remove Weltner? Duke's videos are similar to Weltner's.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2010, 04:56:46 PM »

Then how did you remove Weltner? Duke's videos are similar to Weltner's.

chaim did it. We will have to think of another strategy to do the moron tranny Duke off of YT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2010, 04:59:06 PM »
Yes let's do what we can to fight this guy who libels all Jews and betrays even fellow whites by advocating holocaust "revisionism".

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2010, 06:23:39 PM »
People with radical tendencies tend to get more attention, because they spew hatred and unfairness, like Duke.   This is one of the most Truthful websites I have been on, and can vouch for Chaim's honesty, truthfulness, and Fairness.