General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

(1/6) > >>

דוד בן זאב אריה:
Go ahead as me a question

Lisa:
Hi David!

How are you enjoying Israel?  Are you in a Yeshiva there?  When will you make Aliyah for good? 

IsraeliGovtAreKapos:
Where are you residing currently? (if you want to you can answer me in a PM, I'd like to meet up with you)

דוד בן זאב אריה:

--- Quote from: Lisa on April 11, 2010, 02:52:14 PM ---Hi David!

How are you enjoying Israel?  Are you in a Yeshiva there?  When will you make Aliyah for good? 

--- End quote ---

Israel is amazing. I am seeing so much I just got back from 5 days up in Tzfat. I have seen the Yishuvim (Settlements) I have meet many people who were very close to both Rav Kahane ZT"L and his son R. Binyamin Zev ZT"L. I am learing in Yeshiva and the Yeshiva has an ulpon so I am learning Hebrew at the same time. I will be making aliyah in the Winter time. I am returing to the States on May 23 about a week after Shavuot if nothing changes but I can change the date at no charge. I will let you know when it is offiical so we can arange another JTF meeting I will be spending time in NY before I go back to Seattle to work and save money for my Aliyah this coming Winter. The Nefesh B'Nefesh office is only about a 7 minute walk from here so it's a great resourse.

I hope all is well with you

Kol Tuv

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Rubystars:
How do you feel about Christian tourists visiting Israel?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version