Author Topic: Ask David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh  (Read 25085 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Ask David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh
« on: April 11, 2010, 02:28:23 PM »
Go ahead as me a question
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Ask David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 02:52:14 PM »
Hi David!

How are you enjoying Israel?  Are you in a Yeshiva there?  When will you make Aliyah for good? 

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 02:55:28 AM »
Where are you residing currently? (if you want to you can answer me in a PM, I'd like to meet up with you)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 03:46:33 PM »
Hi David!

How are you enjoying Israel?  Are you in a Yeshiva there?  When will you make Aliyah for good? 

Israel is amazing. I am seeing so much I just got back from 5 days up in Tzfat. I have seen the Yishuvim (Settlements) I have meet many people who were very close to both Rav Kahane ZT"L and his son R. Binyamin Zev ZT"L. I am learing in Yeshiva and the Yeshiva has an ulpon so I am learning Hebrew at the same time. I will be making aliyah in the Winter time. I am returing to the States on May 23 about a week after Shavuot if nothing changes but I can change the date at no charge. I will let you know when it is offiical so we can arange another JTF meeting I will be spending time in NY before I go back to Seattle to work and save money for my Aliyah this coming Winter. The Nefesh B'Nefesh office is only about a 7 minute walk from here so it's a great resourse.

I hope all is well with you

Kol Tuv

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 12:08:46 AM »
How do you feel about Christian tourists visiting Israel?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 12:21:53 AM »
You are in Israel right now? wow.

How is the weather? how blue are the skies? Have you been to the Western wall yet?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 02:53:25 PM »
How do you feel about Christian tourists visiting Israel?

I'll be honest as long as they don't missionise it really doesn't bother me.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 02:55:52 PM »
You are in Israel right now? wow.

How is the weather? how blue are the skies? Have you been to the Western wall yet?

Israel is amazing I have vistied the Yishuvim (Settlements) the Negev in the south the coast and the North (Tzfat) it's all amazing and Holy. Since we are after Pesach the weather is really warm but not too warm. I've been to the wall over a dozen times but what I am really looknig foward to is going up to the Temple Mount. I am going up on Yom Yurusaliem (Jerusalem Liberation Day).
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Sefardic Panther

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 03:46:21 PM »
but what I am really looknig foward to is going up to the Temple Mount. I am going up on Yom Yurusaliem (Jerusalem Liberation Day).

I would’nt do that!!!

Many Rabbis have said that if a Jew sets foot on Har HaBayit he will die prematurely. Without the ashes of the red heifer no one is pure enough to trod through the Holy of Holies.

"Let there be a holocaust on the anti-semites!!!" - Rabbi Mordechai Friedman Shlita

http://www.youtube.com/user/SefardicPanther

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 05:11:11 PM »
but what I am really looknig foward to is going up to the Temple Mount. I am going up on Yom Yurusaliem (Jerusalem Liberation Day).

I would’nt do that!!!

Many Rabbis have said that if a Jew sets foot on Har HaBayit he will die prematurely. Without the ashes of the red heifer no one is pure enough to trod through the Holy of Holies.

This is debatable. I have heard other Rabbis say that we know where the Holy of Holies is and we will not go there if we are not properly purified. It is not as simple as you suggest.

http://www.campsci.com/iguide/har_habayit.htm

http://ohr.edu/yhiy/article.php/2296

Dear Rabbi,

During this period of mourning over the destruction of the Temple, I was wondering if it permissible to go up to the Temple Mount in order to enhance our feeling of loss, and also to demonstrate our desire that the Temple be rebuilt. Thank you.

Dear Monica,

I cannot give a definitive halachic answer to your question, but I can bring some sources that will shed light on the matter.

First, we mustn't think that the absence of the Temple is a result of the shortcomings of prior generations, and no fault of our own. The Sages taught, "Any generation in which the Temple is not built, it is as if it had been destroyed in their times" (Yerushalmi, Yoma 1a). The same lack of merit resulting in its destruction has resulted in its not being rebuilt. In fact, the Midrash states a frightening outcome of not yearning for the rebuilding of the Temple, "All the communities that fell, it is only because they didn't inquire after and demand the Beit HaMikdash" (Midrash Socher Tov, Shmuel 31). What can we do to demonstrate our interest in, and increase our merit that the Temple be rebuilt? The Rabbis taught, "Those who study about the Temple, it is as if the Temple was built in their days" (Menachot 111a). Accordingly, the main way to enhance our feeling of loss, and also to demonstrate our desire that the Temple be rebuilt, is through study.

Still, the idea of actually going up to the Mount under very specific conditions is not unfounded. Rambam (Beit HaBachira 7:1-7) enumerates several ways in which one is required to show fear and awe for the Temple: One may not enter with his staff, shoes on his feet, his money belt, dust on his feet, nor spit. He may not use the Mount as a short cut and may not go on the Mount except for a mitzvah. One who has finished his service may not leave with his back facing the Temple, rather he must walk backward toe to heel. He concludes by saying, "Even nowadays that the Temple has been destroyed, one is obligated to act as when it was built: He may not enter except in a place where it's permitted to go, he may not sit in the area of the Azara, and may not act frivolously opposite the eastern gate facing the Holy of Holies." It is explicit from Rambam that it is permitted to go on the Mount. The question is, where and under what conditions?

Since there are different levels of holiness in the Temple, and different degrees of impurity affecting a person, where its permitted or forbidden to go is going to depend on who and where. There are three general areas on the Mount. The innermost, and most holy is the Azara, which includes the Temple building itself and the place of the altar. The next is called the Ezrat Nashim, which is the open courtyard outside the Temple. The least stringent area is called Har HaBayit, which is the open area outside the Temple complex. The consequence of entering any of these areas while in a condition of most types of impurity is extremely serious (1).

However, regarding the impurity resulting from contact or exposure to a dead body (2), even though entering the Azara and Ezrat Nashim is also severe (3), entering the rest of the Mount (the third area) is permitted (Beit HaBachira 7:15, Biat Mikdash 3:4). While this is a surprise to most people, the Mishna (Kelim 1:8) explicitly states that a Tameh Met is allowed on the Mount. In fact, the Bartenura comments that even a dead body itself is allowed to be brought onto the Mount. Tosefot Yom Tov explains that the source of the Bartenura is from the Tosefta on the verse, "and Moshe took the bones of Joseph with him," which explains the verse to mean "with him into the camp of the Levites", corresponding to the Har HaBayit (see also Tiferet Israel who cites Pesachim 67).

Interestingly, the more stringent forms of impurity pose less of a problem than the less severe Tumat Met. This is because even though the other forms of impurity prevent one from going anywhere on the Mount, one can become purified from them, which would enable a person to go on most parts of the Mount. However, regarding Tumat Met, even though one may enter some parts of the Mount, there is currently no way to be purified of it to enter the rest of the Mount.

Therefore, in order to go onto the Mount at all, both men (4) and women (5) would have to be pure from seminal discharge, and in addition women would have to be pure from menstrual impurity (this would generally exclude unmarried women who do not immerse, 6). Even then, the remaining impurity from contact with the dead would prevent one from entering anywhere other than the outermost area described above as Har HaBayit. Also, since there are different opinions about exactly where the Temple was located within the current dimensions of the Mount (see Where was the Temple?), one would only be able to enter areas that according to all opinions were not the location of the Temple. It is only under these conditions that rabbis such as Rabbi Moshe Feinstein, zatzal, (Iggrot Moshe, O. Ch. 1:39, 2:113 (end); Y.D. 4:65) and others (7) permit going on to the Mount.

A point for further study is the idea that for the purpose of building the Temple, one might be able to enter all areas of the Mount, even with Tumat Met, and even in the Holy of Holies. Rambam writes (Beit HaBachira 1:1) that it is a positive Torah commandment to build a house for Hashem that is fitting to offer in it sacrifices. Later (ibid. 7:23) he quotes the teaching of the Sages (Tosefta Kelim 1:9) "When the builders go in to build or repair the sanctuary, it is best that those who enter be unblemished priests. If none can be found, blemished ones enter. If there are no priests, Levites enter. If there are no Levites, Israelites enter. They should be pure, but if there are no pure individuals, impure people enter." Based on this, and coupled with the fact that the law may be less severe when the Temple is in ruins, some authorities maintain that searching, digging, measuring and other pre-requisites for building are considered part of the building process, and would be permitted anywhere on the Mount, even with Tumat Met, when otherwise impossible to purify, for example without the Red Heifer.

We are not advocating going up to the Temple Mount under any circumstances. Since there are many halachic considerations involved, only the greatest rabbis of each generation could make such a decision. In addition, there are security, civil and political ramifications that must be responsibly considered as well. Still, insofar as studying the laws of the Temple catalyze its rebuilding, it is our hope that we have added another stone.

This is in keeping with the words of the Vilna Gaon (in Aderet Eliyahu) that initially we must desire to build the Temple of our own initiative; afterwards G-d will answer our request. Malbim echoes this sentiment when he writes, "We find that David sought to build the Temple himself and didnt wait for a prophet to come to tell him. David learned this from the verse, You shall inquire after His dwelling and come there (Deut. 12:5). Inquiring means probing into the matter oneself until one brings it to fruition. This is the meaning of Sifri 8 'Inquire and find'. It teaches that G-d will not reveal the Temple's location through a prophet until the Jewish people make an effort to inquire and search for it. Only then will he send a prophetic spirit from above to reveal it."

Sources:

1. Zavim, zavot, nidot and yoldot: in the Azara and Ezrat Nashim Karet (Beit HaBechira 7:18); Har HaBayit 80 Lashes (Biat Mikdash 3:9-14).
         2. This applies to everyone since it is transmitted not only by contact, but by being in the same building, such as in a hospital.
         3. Tumat Met: Azara - Karet (BM 3:12); Ezrat Nashim - lashes drabanan (Biat Mikdash 3:9); Har HaBayit - permitted (Beit HaBachira 7:15, Biat Mikdash 3:4).
         4. Regardless of the circumstances of the discharge, a man would have to immerse in a proper mikva with all the requirements that a menstrual woman needs, since immersion for this purpose is more stringent than for learning Torah and prayer.
         5. A woman is considered impure from this discharge as long as its viable, up to 72 hours after relations. Only then could she immerse for this purpose.
         6. Nowadays, unmarried women do not immerse after menstruation, even on Erev Yom Kippur, as a precaution against immoral relations. Perhaps an unmarried bride who has immersed in preparation for marriage could go up to the Mount.
         7. Avnei Nezer Y.D. 450; Binyan Tzion 2; Minchat Yitzchak 5:1; Yabia Omer Vol. 5, Y.D. 26-27; Yechave Daat 1:24; Migdal David, Kuntres 1:27
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Sefardic Panther

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2010, 10:18:42 PM »
Nevertheless leading Poskim including HaRav Ovadia Yosef shlita ruled that it is forbidden to enter the site.

Anyone who goes to Har HaBayit does’nt live past 70 –

Do you know anyone who went there and lived past 70?

I would’nt take the risk.

I really don’t understand why anyone condones visiting Har HaBayit. Is it just to make a political statement?

"Let there be a holocaust on the anti-semites!!!" - Rabbi Mordechai Friedman Shlita

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2010, 10:34:22 PM »
Nevertheless leading Poskim including HaRav Ovadia Yosef shlita ruled that it is forbidden to enter the site.

I really don’t understand why anyone condones visiting Har HaBayit. Is it just to make a political statement?

And this 70 year thing is supposed to mean what?

Many great tzaddiks have died long before 70...

And as I posted there are several different areas on the Mount... Many of them are not restricted by laws of purity... I think that the verdict is still undecided at this time...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2010, 10:37:54 PM »
On this topic: http://www.ou.org/index.php/jewish_action/article/54428/

MISCONCEPTION: Many religious Jews do not visit Har HaBayit (the Temple Mount) today. This is because we are all presumed to be in a state of tumat met (ritual impurity due to “contact” with the dead), and a tamei met is prohibited from ascending Har HaBayit. (Since the removal of tumat met requires the use of the ashes of a parah adumah, which are currently not available, every Jew is presumed to be in this state of impurity.)

FACT: Although individuals with certain forms of ritual impurities are barred from all of Har HaBayit, a tamei met may enter the peripheral areas of Har HaBayit surrounding the central holier region that included the Temple compound. Thus, although we currently lack the means to remove tumat met, this is not really a deterrent for ascending Har HaBayit. Those who refrain from ascending do so because of other halachic or political concerns or because of archeological uncertainties.1

BACKGROUND: Halachah recognizes different levels of kedushah (holiness) that relate to both time and place. Thus, Shabbat has more kedushah than yom tov, which in turn has more kedushah than chol hamoed. This is reflected, for example, in various differences among the holy days with regard to Havdalah texts and the number of aliyot in the Torah reading, as well as in the range of prohibited activities and the punishments associated with their violation. A similar hierarchy is relevant to the sanctity pertaining to space. The Mishnah (Keilim 1: 6-9), for example, delineates ten levels of spatial kedushah within the Land of Israel, which is holier than all other lands. The first three levels are the following: walled cities in Israel, which are holier than the rest of the Land; Jerusalem, which is holier than other walled cities; and the Temple Mount, which is holier than Jerusalem. The remaining seven levels are areas of increasing sanctity within the Temple precinct. The level of sanctity of an area is reflected in the kinds of mitzvot that may be performed there as well as in the laws regarding entry.

The sanctified areas in Jerusalem correspond to the Israelite desert encampment (Tosefta, Keilim 1:10; Sifri, Naso 11; Rambam, Beit Habechirah 7:11; see Aruch Hashulchan Ha’atid, Beit Hamikdash 14:17, 36:7). Three concentric levels of sanctity existed in the encampment: the innermost area called Machaneh Shechinah, the Divine Camp that contained the mishkan (Tabernacle); Machaneh Leviyah, the encampment of the Levites that surrounded Machaneh Shechinah, and Machaneh Yisrael, an area beyond Machaneh Leviyah where the rest of the Jews encamped. When the Jews settled the Land of Israel these “camps” were represented by the following sanctified areas: the Azarah (Temple Courtyard), which started at Sha’ar Nikanor (the Nikanor Gate) and included the Beit Hamikdash building and the altar (Machaneh Shechinah); Har HaBayit (Machaneh Leviyah) and the rest of Jerusalem (Machaneh Yisrael).

The verses in Bamidbar 5:2-4 that describe the laws pertaining to the desert encampment would seem to indicate that individuals with all types of tumah (ritual impurity) were removed from all three camps. However, Chazal explain (Sifri, Naso: 4; Pesachim 67a-68a; Rambam, Biat Mikdash 3:1-2) the specific rules:

At one extreme, a metzorah (one who is afflicted with tzara’at) is excluded from Machaneh Yisrael; thus, he is not permitted anywhere in Jerusalem. At the other extreme, a tamei met is barred from Machaneh Shechinah but is permitted within Machaneh Leviyah.2 Chazal derive this (Tosefta, Keilim 1:7; Pesachim 67a; Sotah 20b) from the fact that a corpse itself was brought into Machaneh Leviyah when Moshe, a Levite, transported Joseph’s bones from Egypt for burial in the Land of Israel (see Shemot 13:19; Nazir 45a; Rambam, Beit Habechirah 7:15 and Biat Mikdash 3:4). Thus, according to Biblical law, a tamei met may ascend Har HaBayit and proceed all the way up to the Azarah, until Sha’ar Nikanor. However, the rabbis added additional restrictions, and decreed that a tamei met may not go all the way to the Azarah but must stop at the Cheil,3 the same boundary that applied to a non-Jew.4 The Biblical prohibition of entering the Azarah and the Temple building itself for a tamei met incurs the severe punishment of karet (Bamidbar 19:13, 20; Makkot 14b; Rambam, Biat Mikdash 3:12-13 and Sefer Hamitzvot, negative 77, positive 31).

Offline Sefardic Panther

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2010, 06:52:20 AM »
But no one knows exactly where on Har HaBayit the Holy of Holies was. People walking around on Har HaBayit would inadvertently walk through it.

The Tzadiks who died before 70 where taken because they were too holy to live in this world. But it is Divine punishment when people who trespass on Har Habayit die before 70.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2010, 08:02:07 AM »
But no one knows exactly where on Har HaBayit the Holy of Holies was. People walking around on Har HaBayit would inadvertently walk through it.

The Tzadiks who died before 70 where taken because they were too holy to live in this world. But it is Divine punishment when people who trespass on Har Habayit die before 70.

Rav Kahane went up to Har Habiet many times Rav Binyamin Ze'ev Kahane went up and Rav Yehudah Krozer the Rosh Yeshiva of Kahane's Yeshiva goes up every month.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2010, 05:08:02 PM »

I would’nt do that!!!

He's not going into the Holy of Holies.  No one goes there.

Ascent to the Temple Mount is halachically feasible with proper attire and footwear and after ritual immersion in the mikweh, to areas which we know are NOT the forbidden areas up there.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2010, 05:15:10 PM »

Condones?  Forget about condoning.   Why don't you explain to me why the Rambam himself ASCENDED the Temple Mount.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2010, 05:16:20 PM »

We know several places up there definitely where it WASN'T.  It is only in these places that people go.

Offline Sefardic Panther

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2010, 03:19:22 PM »
Why don't you explain to me why the Rambam himself ASCENDED the Temple Mount.

I never knew the Rambam ascended Har HaBayit. But bear in mind there are a lot of bubbe meisers about what the Rambam did. He was even supposed to have become a Kabbalist later in life and renounced all his rationalistic positions (which I don’t believe by the way).

Not only is the Kodosh HaKodoshim area forbidden only the Kohanim were allowed into the Hekel.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2010, 10:44:48 PM »
I did acend to Har HaBiet on Yom Yerushaliem. The area which the Temple stood is not premited to walk on and I didn't. I went on an English guided tour. We know where the Temple stood there is a raised area where the Golden Mosque is (tecnicly it's not a Mosque) standing. We went on the permititer. The extended area where the Temple didn't stand are known as Herolds Plaza the Plaza that King Herold built.

If you have any questions I would be happy to answer I've spent a lot of time studing the laws of this.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2010, 12:16:57 AM »
I did acend to Har HaBiet on Yom Yerushaliem. The area which the Temple stood is not premited to walk on and I didn't. I went on an English guided tour. We know where the Temple stood there is a raised area where the Golden Mosque is (tecnicly it's not a Mosque) standing. We went on the permititer. The extended area where the Temple didn't stand are known as Herolds Plaza the Plaza that King Herold built.

If you have any questions I would be happy to answer I've spent a lot of time studing the laws of this.

Shalom David,

Is it not King Herod, not King Herold?

http://www.aish.com/jl/h/48942446.html

Herod, the Great (Part 31)

Herod, the Great (not to be confused with Herod Antipas who came later) is one of the most important characters in Jewish history. He was ambitious, cruel and paranoid to be sure, but, nevertheless, he remains a very significant person in the terms of understanding this period of Roman domination of the Jewish people.

Herod first leadership role was as governor of the Galilee, a position granted to him by his father, Antipater. Early on in his career he demonstrates his brutality by ruthlessly crushing a revolt in the Galilee.

The background to Herod's rise to power is the Roman civil war that will transform Rome from a republic into and empire ruled by the Caesars or emperors. In 44BCE Julius Caesar is murdered by Brutus and Cassius who are in turn defeated by Anthony and Octavian in 42 B.C.E.. The Battle of Actium in 31 B.C.E., is the final showdown between Octaviun and Anthony. Octaviun emerged as the unrivaled victor, changing his name to Augustus and becoming the first Roman emperor.

Herod had originally sided with Anthony but switches allegiance at the last minute and backs Octavian. His last minute support for Octavian earns him Augustus's confirmation as King of Israel.

HEROD'S TEMPLE

The most ambitious of Herod's projects was the re-building of the Temple, which was almost certainly an attempt to gain popularity among his subjects who, he knew, held him in contempt and also to make amends for his cruelty toward the rabbis.

It took 10,000 men ten years just to build the retaining walls around the Temple Mount (on top of which the Muslim shrine, the Dome of the Rock, stands today). The Western Wall (formerly known as the Wailing Wall) is merely part of that 500-meter-long retaining wall that was designed to hold a huge man-made platform that could accommodate twenty four football fields. When it was completed, it was the world's largest functioning religious site and until today it remains the largest man-made platform in the world.

Why did he make the Temple Mount so large?

There's no question that Herod had a huge ego and liked to impress people with grandiose building projects. But there is also another more practical reason. Historians estimate that there were about 6-7 million Jews living in the Roman Empire (plus another 1 million in Persia), many of whom would come to Jerusalem for the three pilgrimage festivals: Passover, Shavuot and Sukkot. So you had to have a huge space to accommodate such a huge number of people. Hence the size of the platform.

When it came to building the Temple itself on top of this platform, Herod truly outdid himself, and even the Talmud acknowledges that the end-result was spectacular. "He who has not seen Herod's building, has never in his life seen a truly grand building." (Talmud-Bava Basra 4a)

Offline Sefardic Panther

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2010, 06:13:52 AM »
Everyone always says that the pyramids and Stonehenge must have been built by aliens. If the Beit HaMikdash was still intact we would have a building far more impressive than all those places. There are massive stones in Har HaBayit that could’nt have been put there by humans. This proves what the Talmud says that Shlomo HaMelek used the king of the demons to build the Beit HaMikdash.

I still would’nt advocate walking around on Har HaBayit.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2010, 12:09:08 PM »
As I have said before Rav Meir Kahane went up Rav Binyamin Ze'ev Kahane went up all his followers go up including his Rosh Yeshiva HaRav Yehuda Krozer. And I will say this again Har HaBiyet is only a 250 Meter area that the Temple stood on. The rest the area we know as Mount Moriah is called Herold's Plaza because King Herold built it it isn't were the Temple stood so it is permited. All Rabbis who say don't go up agree there are areas that you can go
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2010, 01:38:10 PM »

Which David are you?

What's the temperature?

What are you wearing?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer