Author Topic: Cockamaimy Maine bans Seperate Bathrooms for genders  (Read 2111 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Cockamaimy Maine bans Seperate Bathrooms for genders
« on: April 09, 2010, 02:55:35 PM »
This almost is the most insane thing I have heard all week. Seperate bathrooms provided for modesty between the genders now amounts to discrimination against the sexes... Is this country truly moving towards the old ways of Sodom and Amora? When will the plagues begin? May we be sheltered from the storm our liberal leaders will bring on us?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/04/08/maine-commission-moves-ban-gender-specific-school-bathrooms-teams/
Maine Commission Moves to Ban Gender Specific Bathrooms, Sports Teams in Schools
By Diane Macedo

- FOXNews.com

The Maine Human Rights Commissions taking heat over a proposal to ban schools from enforcing gender divisions in sports teams, school organizations, bathrooms and locker rooms, saying forcing a student into a particular room or group because of their biological gender amounts to discrimination.

The little girls
' room won't be just for little girls anymore, if the Maine Human Rights Commission has its way.

The commission is taking heat over a controversial proposal to ban schools from enforcing gender divisions in sports teams, school organizations, bathrooms and locker rooms. It says forcing a student into a particular room or group because of his or her biological gender amounts to discrimination.

The issue came to light last year when the commission ruled that, under the Maine Human Rights Act, a school had discriminated against a 12-year-old transgender boy by denying him access to the girls' bathroom.

Now the commission aims to issue guidelines on how schools should deal with similar situations in the future. It would make Maine the first state to implement such guidelines for schools as young as preschool and nursery -- and even some private schools.

But not everyone in the state is on board with the current proposal.

Some school districts and organizations have criticized the commission for making its initial ruling without getting enough input from conservative groups, and then for coming up with proposed guidelines in what some described as closed-door sessions.

"The conservative side was never brought in on the discussion in the first place, if you look at who gave testimony, written testimony, etc., in the beginning,” Bob Celeste, a Maine resident, told FoxNews.com. “When you only bring one side in, you’re not looking for an honest debate. You’re looking for an agenda.”

Once it came time to vote on the guidelines, the commission again came under fire for not doing enough to inform Mainers of the vote, and for not allowing the public to speak at the hearing where it was held.

“We found out about this hearing by accident. We were never informed of it,” said Celeste, who was the first person to speak out at the March hearing.

“When I went to the hearing I expected to ask, ‘Why are they doing this?’ And they said that they weren’t going to have public hearings,” he said. “I said ‘Mr. Chairman, it’s getting late, when are we going to be able to ask questions?’ and he said, ‘You can’t.’”

Celeste says he then walked out of the meeting, but other outraged citizens got very vocal after his departure and apparently persuaded the commission to postpone the vote.

Now those critics are looking to get their voices heard again at a public hearing on the issue next month.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Cockamaimy Maine bans Seperate Bathrooms for genders
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 08:20:31 PM »
This is setting women up to be raped. All that has to happen is for a rapist to wait for an unwary woman  to enter a stall in which he's waiting and nobody will question it when he walks in there now.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 09:09:59 PM »
This cannot be good. All I know it will result in an unexpecting rapist to rape innocent women just like Rubystars said.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 10:17:10 PM »
Sodom and Amorah happening all over again where bad is good and good is bad.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2010, 08:10:09 AM »
Well American wanted a liberal. They got a mom and pop
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2010, 08:21:35 AM »
Calling America "Sodom and Gomorrah" will be an insult to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2010, 10:20:24 AM »
Calling America "Sodom and Gomorrah" will be an insult to Sodom and Gomorrah.
Do you really believe that?  :crazy: I don't think we have much going on here in America thats not happening in one form or another in most free countries of the world. Last time I checked even tiny Israel falls into that demographic. While they may not have local governments advocating unisex bathrooms I am sure you could find a few other eye opening behaviors and ideas going on. America is a very large  country and Mane is only a speck on the map. What the people of Maine find suitable many not fly in the other 49 states. I personally think this is a crazy I idea also and have my doubts about this story but if true the law will not last long. Once the people of Maine see the trouble a law like this brings they will not allow it to go on.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 05:13:13 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2010, 05:18:02 PM »
The Israeli government is the only Middle Eastern government that tolerates Sodomite behavior.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2010, 05:43:12 PM »
They already tried to pass similar garbage legislation in Montgomery County, Maryland.   You guys thinking that this will stop with Maine are living in a dreamworld.  Society is changing whether we like it or not.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2010, 05:45:23 PM »
You're right KWRBT. This is a sickness that will spread and spread VERY quickly if it isn't stopped! We need to fight these kinds of things even if they happen in places like Maine, or Massachusetts, because this sickness will affect the entire country if nobody stands against it.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2010, 06:23:55 PM »
The Israeli government is the only Middle Eastern government that tolerates Sodomite behavior.

Arabs countries encouarge child rape under the name of "marriage".

Now to the topic, if this really happens in America, it's a disaster. Having to share a bathroom in that way is against human rights. It would be similar to nazism , when victims were naked by force to be humiliated. Are they crazy???

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2010, 06:26:40 PM »

Arabs countries encouarge child rape under the name of "marriage".

Now to the topic, if this really happens in America, it's a disaster. Having to share a bathroom in that way is against human rights. It would be similar to nazism , when victims were naked by force to be humiliated. Are they crazy???

I think I'd rather hold it than use a public restroom if this kind of madness spreads through the country.