Author Topic: South Africans - Please Contact Me  (Read 851 times)

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
South Africans - Please Contact Me
« on: April 12, 2010, 12:28:29 AM »
Being a white South African, living in South Africa with views as expressed on this site can be a lonely existence. Our options in the country seem to be very few.
I would like to communicate with other South Africans on JTF.

Please could you message me to begin communication.
I would really like to make contact with you.
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: South Africans - Please Contact Me
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 12:47:47 AM »
I'm curious.  Are a majority of whites in the country fleeing?

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 12:59:50 AM »
Many have fled, but most have no option but to stay! They have nowhere to go!
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 05:29:34 AM »

Sure there are places to go, there are many white english speaking countries, Austrailia, New Zealand, and yes, the USA. If it is an economic thing that just means it will take longer, not that it is impossible, definitely put the wheels into motion so that you can get out if things are getting ugly, start with scouting better places to live on the internet, then move to filing the papers, then figure out the finances, start saving for the move, and so on.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 05:41:07 AM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 08:44:46 AM »

Arise, you are in a battle. I feel the same way about America. How can you 'just leave?' You have to stay and fight, pray hard.  There is NO other alternative. I am a fighting person, so I will probably die here in America.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline VladTheImpaler

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 12:18:13 PM »
I met a lady from Rhodesia(zimbabwe) at the weekend,  she had to leave her home with 5 acres there due to mugabe and his anti-white racist attacks,  I felt really sorry for her,  apparently mugabe had lied and said they would get the money for their house etc, her lawyer(black i think) then told her mugabe had lied and that she should just  give her home away.
Damn shame,   america watch out its gonnae happen there you need a civil war.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2010, 12:26:51 PM »
I would welcome white South Africans to the United States if they want to move here. However, I have to also agree with AisheDinah that I don't like the idea of South Africa being abandoned to the savages.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2010, 05:41:56 PM »
South Africa is not salvageable outside of a military operation and no white country as it stands would ever deploy personnel to do that. Leftists along with the UN would be screaming "racism", "genocide", blah blah blah.

Most of the whites who are still there can't leave for one reason or another, my idea is deporting the Arabs/Africans in Europe and importing the White South Africans, etc although I doubt that will happen outside of a revolution that removes the leftists, etc that pollute Europe and all her satellite countries.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2010, 05:46:22 PM »
South Africa is not salvageable outside of a military operation and no white country as it stands would ever deploy personnel to do that. Leftists along with the UN would be screaming "racism", "genocide", blah blah blah.

Most of the whites who are still there can't leave for one reason or another, my idea is deporting the Arabs/Africans in Europe and importing the White South Africans, etc although I doubt that will happen outside of a revolution that removes the leftists, etc that pollute Europe and all her satellite countries.

Excellent plan! I see a right wing conservative backlash coming. Hold on to ideas like the one you just asserted in your post.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2010, 06:36:31 PM »
I feel for all the whites in South Africa.  Get out if you can!  I know some South African Jews, and they're great people.  You're all basically at the mercy of the Blacks, right?  If you're Jewish, make aliyah.  Israel will give you a free plane ticket there, and you can stay on a kibbutz for a year after you arrive.  If you're not Jewish, then convert to Judaism now!  That is unless you can get to Canada, Australia, or New Zealand.  Don't come to the U.S,  we're like South Africa in the late 1980s now. 

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2010, 07:32:01 PM »
I met some white people from South Africa and they found me a job after 2 days. They are a very nice and religious people. I am sorry what English have done to them because of natural resources.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,