Author Topic: Catholic Official: Jews Responsible for Holocaust  (Read 923 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Catholic Official: Jews Responsible for Holocaust
« on: April 12, 2010, 12:44:21 PM »
So this beast not only blames The Jews of The Holocaust but also The anger people are feeling towards The Church Pedophilia. May this beast die of cancer.
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

"The Holocaust of the Jews broke out because of the Jewish takeover of the German economy," said Italian Bishop Joakim Babini in an interview given to a far right Catholic website.

The bishop also accused the Jews of stirring up anger in the current case of church pedophilia. After his words caused a storm, Babini immediately issued a denial.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/184198
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Catholic Official: Jews Responsible for Holocaust
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 12:51:03 PM »
I find it funny when after people say things they issue a denial
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 02:38:58 PM »
The reason the guy is probably saying that is he thinks Sulzberger is Jewish.The fact is Sulzbergers mother is a Presbyterian which he identifies with, not his father
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 02:45:39 PM »
If he justified the Holocaust, he should be taken to prison no matter if he is a Bishop or a secular individual. That is even worse than Holocaust denial. He admits it happened, and defends the nazis. Awfull beast!!!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 02:58:07 PM »
This is nuts. How can you blaim people of beeing too successfull. At least successfull people didn't live on your costs and to be successfull shows, that you contribute greatly to the economy and create values. In order to be successfull in business, you must offer things the people need and want. There is no other way.

First and foremost it is a golden rule, that envy never changes your situation. You hurt only yourself with it. It is an irrational behaviour.

The natural attitude would be to work on yourself to be more successfull. If you fail nobody else is normally responsible for.

The argument this guy uses is an argument for dependent and weak people, who are too cowardly to analyse their situation according to reality.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline joshua

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 03:44:10 PM »
Ulli, you're being rational, and while I agree with you, it is useless trying to reason with hatred.

Go arm yourself, as any pogrom in this century will be worse than before.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 06:48:15 AM »
in every catholic convent school in India, they teach that Jews were Christ killers. So i'm not surprised that they have come up with new version of blaming jews.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2010, 07:35:27 AM »
That is just insane, if ya ask me...

sheesh...

Insane.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2010, 01:25:12 PM »
Ok now to set it straight with reality, Catholic Christianity was a Roman war propaganda against the Jews and nonwhites. New testament was written by Romans to demean and destroy Judaism. Titus Flavius who destroyed the Jewish Temple commissioned a Christian hoax as a replacement for Judaism. Titus Flavius military campaign against Jerusalem was transformed into Jesus ministry against Judaism.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2010, 01:31:35 PM »
How unusual

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2010, 02:50:37 PM »
My second grade teacher taught the exact same thing to me and all the rest of her students.

I vividly remember her saying "Why the Jews just ruined Germany!"..."They owned all the banks and all the newspapers!"

"There is no 'Peace" process -- There is only a 'Terrorism" process!" -- Menachem Begin

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2010, 04:52:51 PM »
Ulli, you're being rational, and while I agree with you, it is useless trying to reason with hatred.

Go arm yourself, as any pogrom in this century will be worse than before.

Perhaps you are right. I will pray about this issue.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2010, 05:18:41 PM »
Bishop Babini, should be now be called Bishop Babooni.  One more thing on a more serious note .... I sincerely hope he drops dead.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2010, 10:58:06 PM »
Quote from: Hindu Zionist
.... they teach that Jews were Christ killers. So i'm not surprised that they have come up with new version of blaming jews.
As I was scrolling down, I was going to say this very thing.  The Church is an evil organization.  They preach that Jews are Christ killers (as you point out), their Priests are mostly homosexual pedafiles whom they protect as one of their own, and they have hate in their hearts for us Jews.  And what did they do to stop the Holocaust?  They turned the other way, that's what they did.  And now they blame us for the Holocaust.  They're evil I tell you!