Author Topic: Another Juicy Antisemitic website - These must be erased  (Read 1107 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Another Juicy Antisemitic website - These must be erased
« on: April 15, 2010, 03:05:56 PM »
This is a pig-pen of antisemitism. They claim Jews are in control of the world, and are tracking who is and who is not a Jew based on their last names.... I noticed my family name is missing... Im offended... Heck... My family controls the word for chrissake!

http://gentilealliance.org/?tag=jewish-sounding-names

#
Former Israeli Prime Minister Mehachim Begin (1977-1983)
"Our race is the Master Race. We Jews are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves"

I would make the webmaster of that site lick my feet if I was able to get my hands on its neck...

« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 03:11:36 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
Re: Another Juicy Antisemitic website - These must be erased
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 04:28:47 PM »
 .. so what is our response to the claims they make on Jews? >:(

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 05:16:18 PM »
oH, notice how there iis NOWHERE to contact them????? THEY ARE COWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did notice, however, at the bottom, center is a tiny little chat thing, you can post comments there..I just posted some comments,  I think everyone here should go tell them what they think.

cowards, they are cowards.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 05:19:33 PM »
Oh, you can make comments, but of course, they moderate it. My comment is awaiting moderation, I just made a comment.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 05:21:01 PM »
How idiotic. You can't necessarily track that by last names. Heck a lot of "Jewish" last names are actually German or Polish names anyway, and there are Gentiles named things like Cohen and Levy.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 11:13:50 PM »
How idiotic. You can't necessarily track that by last names. Heck a lot of "Jewish" last names are actually German or Polish names anyway, and there are Gentiles named things like Cohen and Levy.

Cohen and Levy are pretty much exclusively Jewish. It's true that Cohen was found in some German and Irish names but those are pretty much near extinct, there's a pretty high chance someone with the last name Cohen or Levy are descendants of the tribe of Levi and have Jewish ancestry regardless of their religion. Then again, some former black slaves have the name Cohen from deriving their masters last name and are not Cohens. My original family name was HaKohen which was changed on immigration to the US to Cohen.

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2010, 01:01:25 AM »

For what it's worth, the site is hosted by Go-Daddy. I'm going to complain to GoDaddy about the site and see what happens. Maybe if we explain that the site is offensive and dangerous they will romove it. It's worth a try anyway. I'd really like to see this schmuck go down in flames.....Yirmayahu. PS. Info is below so if any of you is a hacker maybe you can solve the problem for us and the whole world in this regard....lol

gentilealliance.org
Is Hosted by Go Daddy
■Hosting: Go Daddy host the domain gentilealliance.org
■Add your Go Daddy Review & you could win a $15 Register.com gift card.
■IP Address: 173.201.204.122
■Name Servers: ns40.domaincontrol.com, ns39.domaincontrol.com
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2010, 01:19:03 AM »
Well, I contacted Go-Daddy and told them that I found the site to be hate speech and that they need to check it out and remove it from their servers. Will they do it; probably not; but I felt as though I was doing something to help. Anyway, here is the address to e-mail Go-Daddy if anyone else wants to let them know what you think about the website:
https://www.godaddy.com/community/contactus.aspx?ci=15534&section=emailus

Pray that we can be victorious in this matter.

Yirmayahu

PS. I'll keep you informed if I do get an answer, no matter what it is.
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2010, 02:06:37 AM »

For what it's worth, the site is hosted by Go-Daddy. I'm going to complain to GoDaddy about the site and see what happens. Maybe if we explain that the site is offensive and dangerous they will romove it. It's worth a try anyway. I'd really like to see this schmuck go down in flames.....Yirmayahu. PS. Info is below so if any of you is a hacker maybe you can solve the problem for us and the whole world in this regard....lol

gentilealliance.org
Is Hosted by Go Daddy
■Hosting: Go Daddy host the domain gentilealliance.org
■Add your Go Daddy Review & you could win a $15 Register.com gift card.
■IP Address: 173.201.204.122
■Name Servers: ns40.domaincontrol.com, ns39.domaincontrol.com

I highly doubt Godaddy is going to do anything, I'm sure that site has been reported before many times.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2010, 05:03:25 AM »
Godaddy is the main host of all anti Jewish sites,then again it's the biggest company around
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2010, 07:11:44 AM »
What about Gentile spouses of intermarried Jews that would take on the names Cohen or Levy?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2010, 12:06:22 PM »

Cohen and Levy are pretty much exclusively Jewish. It's true that Cohen was found in some German and Irish names but those are pretty much near extinct, there's a pretty high chance someone with the last name Cohen or Levy are descendants of the tribe of Levi and have Jewish ancestry regardless of their religion. Then again, some former black slaves have the name Cohen from deriving their masters last name and are not Cohens. My original family name was HaKohen which was changed on immigration to the US to Cohen.

Someone might have the last name of Cohen or Levy and have a Jewish ancestor from way back that gave them that name but they're not Jewish themselves.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2010, 05:38:16 PM »
What about Gentile spouses of intermarried Jews that would take on the names Cohen or Levy?

That is why Cohen and Kohanim pass down through the male as a female can marry and adopt the name, a male cannot if the mothers last name is Cohen but the father is not a Cohen. Also female Cohens cannot be tested for Kohanim genetically but males can through the Y chromosome.