Author Topic: Bergen Belsen 65th anniversary memorial (First hand pictures)  (Read 2749 times)

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
Bergen Belsen 65th anniversary memorial, I attended it. Altough bergen wasn't a exucution camp. 300,000 people died there.

This was uploaded houres ago. http://www.huc.edu/newspubs/pressroom/article.php?pressroomid=1058

« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 12:03:57 PM by Dr. Yisrael »

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
Re: Bergen Belsen 65th anniversary memorial (First hand pictures)
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 09:39:39 AM »
I get the feeling no one really cares about this anymore. But just hatred towards muslims or arabs.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 10:01:18 AM »
Aren't you the one who thinks it is wrong to be against Arabs and who feels the Tamils deserve their "own state"?

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 11:42:25 AM »
I don't think all arabs are bad by nature!!! And you've seen for yourself what the Sri Lankans have done to the tamils.

Stop getting off topic you hate mongering soul. I bet you're as bad as the people you criticise.

This topic is about the commemoration of the Jews and POW's that died at this camp 65+ years ago.

I would like to make a heart felt thank you to the Jewish people, whom lives where taken so cruelly and hastfully from this world. Let us learn from the terrors of those camps and never repeat the Persecution of religious, ethnic,racial groups again. I would not be here today if the the horrible attroscitys of WW2 never happend, since I'm from a multi ethic background who came here to make sure Germany didn't start a new war.

(Oh by the way, my grandfather is Serbian, and grandmother is Macedonian, so don't you dare patronize me calling me anti-serb)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2010, 08:23:07 PM »
There are some righteous Arabs, like Joseph Farah, Nonie Darwish, Walid Shoebat and Brigitte Gabriel.  There's also a righteous ex-Muslim Iranian man named Amil Imani. 

But overall, the Christian Arabs tend to side with the Muslim terrorists against the Jews.  The Muslims certainly don't consider suicide bombings against Jews in Israel as terrorism.  They view it as "resistance to an illegal occupation."  If you don't believe me, just ask one.