Author Topic: PC Talking Heads Denounce Fitness Expert For Speaking Truth  (Read 1067 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
PC Talking Heads Denounce Fitness Expert For Speaking Truth
« on: April 22, 2010, 08:13:34 PM »
"Biggest Loser" Fitness Guru Jillian Michaels Denounced For Her Positions on Pregnancy, Adoption

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/jillian-michaels-criticized-for-antipregnancy-comments--1178

Granted--Jillian Michaels is no Kahanist, and this matter is much less urgent than the life-or-death crisis facing Israel and the entire civilized world today, but it just goes to show you how the establishment will rip you to shreds for speaking the politically/socially unpopular truth about any topic. (She also spoke the truth about the obese schvartze dyke cow Oprah Winfrey [yimach schma] last fall.)

The same mouthpieces who are attacking Michaels for mentioning universally-known and obvious facts on pregnancy sure don't seem to have a problem with 1.5 million babies being injected with acid water and their brains sucked out with vacuum cleaners every year.

G-d bless this brave, outspoken, and beautiful woman. (Perhaps we should try to contact her about possible interest in our movement?)

Dr. Brennan Fan

Quote from: Yahoo TV
Jillian Michaels Criticized for Anti-Pregnancy Comments
By Lindsay Robertson
Thursday, April 22, 2010, 3:33 PM

"The Biggest Loser" trainer Jillian Michaels is getting some interesting feedback for comments she made in Women's Health magazine about the reasons she plans to adopt, rather than give birth to, children. "I'm going to adopt. I can't handle doing that to my body," Michaels told the magazine. "Also, when you rescue something, it's like rescuing a part of yourself."

While the trainer, who famously overcame childhood obesity to become one of the most successful fitness gurus of all time, isn't known for her tact -- she has occasionally resorted to name-calling in her attempts to motivate contestants on "The Biggest Loser" -- her comments about pregnancy have led to concern about how they might influence other women.

It's unlikely that Michaels' comments will lead to any major spike in adoption or a drop in pregnancy rates, but some experts are wondering how the comments of a high-profile fitness expert might be received.

FOX News consulted a few experts who have not worked with Michaels, including Dr. Leslie Seppinni, a Los Angeles-based family therapist and clinical psychologist. "She is teaching people about body image and self-esteem," she said. "Women have children all the time and get right back in shape, particularly if they exercise. If this is how she truly feels, she should seek counsel before coaching others on issues of body image."

However, another expert points out that, unlike most women, Michaels depends on being in extraordinary physical shape for her career. Beverly Hills psychologist Dr. Haleh Stahl told Fox News: "I think it's different for a person who doesn't rely on the shape of their body for their livelihood. This is what she's known for, and she's in the business of inspiring others to get in shape."

This isn't the first time Michaels has spurred controversy. Last October, she angered some fans of Oprah Winfrey when, in an interview with Health Magazine, she called the queen of daytime talk "someone [who] I think is utterly misguided...She says she had a thyroid problem and ate soy, and I'm like, how? Where is Dr. Oz? She's just so misinformed, it is shocking to me on a daily basis. Soy is terrible for you [if you have thyroid issues]."

Coincidentally, it's Oprah herself whom Michaels wants to replace, and she's hoping to have her own daytime talk show by 2011, telling Women's Health: "That's exactly when Oprah goes off the air. [I've] been waiting for that moment. And now that moment is happening."

The lovely Jillian Michaels

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: PC Talking Heads Denounce Fitness Expert For Speaking Truth
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 08:30:11 PM »
Dr. Brennan Fan I'm really confused. In what way is what she said positive? It's not good to encourage women to be childless for selfish reasons such as maintaining their figure. Family is worth so much more than something so shallow. What this woman said reeks of radical feminism more than anything else.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 08:54:44 PM »
Dr. Brennan Fan I'm really confused. In what way is what she said positive? It's not good to encourage women to be childless for selfish reasons such as maintaining their figure. Family is worth so much more than something so shallow. What this woman said reeks of radical feminism more than anything else.
I don't think she is saying childbirth is evil, I think she was just saying what is commonsense about female biology.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 09:51:48 PM »
"The lovely" Jillian Michaels has 'the three things every Jewish man wants!' -

a moustache,
muscles,
and hairy chest!

:::D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 11:20:14 PM »
where do you see the mustache?

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 07:07:32 AM »
where do you see the mustache?

Electrolysis can achieve miracles.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2010, 07:11:32 AM »
If she has a personal choice not to give birth it's fine, but I expect her as being an experienced fitness expert and an inspirational figure to phrase her words differently. I am sure she have personally seen case of women giving birth and returning to a fitness shape and slender figure. So basically she has a personal issue and she should be clear about this.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2010, 07:52:41 AM »
I have two cousins, each with three kids, who have great bodies.  The wife of one of my other cousins, who also has three children, is drop dead gorgeous, with an amazing figure. 

Also, former FIRM instructor Susan Harris, who has four children, and who is now at least in her mid forties, looks pretty good here (some might find her outfit immodest):

Exercise video queen Cathe Friedrich, who only goes by her first name, also has a child.  She looks pretty amazing.  (Warning, some might find her attire immodest.)

Now if Jillian Michaels doesn't want biological children, that's her choice.  I think in her case, she has some issues being that she was overweight when she was younger.  It sounds to me like she's afraid of losing control over her body. 

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2010, 09:12:41 AM »
Now if Jillian Michaels doesn't want biological children, that's her choice.  I think in her case, she has some issues being that she was overweight when she was younger.  It sounds to me like she's afraid of losing control over her body. 

I actually think this has a lot to do with it. I've seen women who were thin or in good shape that, other than a belly bulge, looked like they hadn't gained any weight at all. But I think it's mainly genetic. If someone is genetically predisposed to being heavy and needs to work super hard at maintaining their weight or getting in shape, I think that woman would find it hard to control her weight during pregnancy. I also think that after childbirth she would be able to get back in shape, but it would take a lot of work. Maybe Jillian Michaels is just not willing to go through that.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2010, 09:50:01 AM »
I have two cousins, each with three kids, who have great bodies.  The wife of one of my other cousins, who also has three children, is drop dead gorgeous, with an amazing figure. 

Also, former FIRM instructor Susan Harris, who has four children, and who is now at least in her mid forties, looks pretty good here (some might find her outfit immodest):

Exercise video queen Cathe Friedrich, who only goes by her first name, also has a child.  She looks pretty amazing.  (Warning, some might find her attire immodest.)

The damage to collagen, which causes aging, cannot be undone. Pamela Geller has a decent body but she still looks like poo. (And she's an extremely immodest phony establishment conservative.)