Author Topic: South Park Creators Threatened by Jihadists  (Read 1624 times)

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
South Park Creators Threatened by Jihadists
« on: April 21, 2010, 06:00:17 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/04/20/website-warns-south-park-creators-face-retribution-depicting-muhammad/?test=latestnews

I have been a fan of South Park for many years now and I still think that it is the greatest and the most open-minded and balanced show on TV. What makes this show great is that although funny and quite offensive sometimes, it isn't where only certain ethnic group or ideologies are made fun of, but rather everything and everyone is open to ridicule.

Of course, last week's episode made fun of Mohammed (you know, the prophet of Satan), and immediately threats were made towards Matt Stone & Tray Parker. What's even worse, the muslim website even put Stone's and Parker's home address on the website.

In other words, it is ok for muslims to make fun and disrespect other religions, but if someone makes fun of them, it is immediately followed by some sort of physical threat. For a religion and its follower which always claim to follow a co-existence with other religious movements, it makes them such hypocrites.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: South Park Creators Threatened by Jihadists
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 12:00:46 AM »
This doesn't surprise me at all.  Another thing that wouldn't surprise me if they listed South Park on the Southern Poverty Law Center for making fun of muslims and gingers. 

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt