Author Topic: Israel says flotilla to Gaza will be halted  (Read 2582 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Israel says flotilla to Gaza will be halted
« on: May 28, 2010, 03:04:30 PM »
http://www.jweekly.com/article/full/58186/israel-says-flotilla-to-gaza-will-be-halted/

Israel says it will block a fleet of nine ships carrying international activists and supplies from reaching the Gaza Strip.

The “Freedom Flotilla,” organized by the Free Gaza group, left from ports in Ireland, Greece and Turkey last week and was scheduled to arrive off the coast of Gaza at the end of this week.

Israel offered to transfer the humanitarian aid, including food, clothing and construction materials, to Gaza through an approved Israeli port.

“Ships forcing their way into Gaza will do nothing to aid the people there,” Foreign Ministry spokesman Yigal Palmor said in a statement. “Existing land crossings are more than capable of meeting their needs. International aid organizations and the private sector of Gaza ensure that all the necessary food, medicine and clothing are provided to the Strip via Israel.”

Palmor said the flotilla organizers “are less interested in bringing in aid than in promoting their radical agenda, playing into the hands of Hamas provocations. While they have wrapped themselves in a humanitarian cloak, they are engaging in political propaganda and not in pro-Palestinian aid.” — jta
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Noos

• Junior JTFer
Re: Israel says flotilla to Gaza will be halted
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 10:38:38 AM »
...... ......
left from ports in Ireland, Greece and Turkey last week and was scheduled to arrive off the coast of Gaza at the end of this week.
...... ......

Greece and Turkey ... 
You can't imagine how much I feel yuck !
And how long time, observing Greek belly dancers, as the "gift" of 1974, to the men. 
All this Greek "impulsive level" propaganda, appearance the last 36 years, after Cyprus war Attilas-2.
The prime Minister of 1974 until 1980, still didn't want to legitimate Israel. 
Greece, supposed as Christian nation, legitimated Israel on year 1992 ...
We (Greeks) probably are the secret baton to Kemal army theater.  How match shame ...     

And now, all the Greek tv channels, are playing 5 years ago news for Israel.
No one channel trying to speak about the Israel offer, or the Israel giving back areas.
They are hiding the solution of 2 nations with borders and probably trying to achieve 2 million Palestinian mixture, into Israel.     
All I have is one Greek blog to learn Truth about Gaza siege myth or about Out of date and out of touch Greek tv media.
And all these until today ! 

We are the fake Kemalish Turkey contribution to Israel, ...   
After Erdogan proved that he can send 3 million Muslims outlaw imigrants to Greece, only after that took the right from Americans, to sent in prison the Kemalish Generals...     
Like a politician General, who can overtake the Greek ground, in peace.     
Greek - Turkey axis, deserves something I must not say ... something giant ... something

I have loose my father from extemporary bomb, 1973, and every time I see Greek pilgrim to Turkey, it's better for me to not express something about...
If some demons want to try my nerves, I know how much they like nerves and how often are loosing every time.   
And if Kemalishes won at my house from 73 Feb, was so fake ...  so belly dancers as our women double-triple or whatever face. 

To the subject now :

As I read to the Greek Movement Forum, Cyprus stopped the Greek communists and finally they went to Turkey Cyprus, for traveling.

What we see ?  That Greek communists can go with Turkey imperialists, in the name of secret Nazi-purpose ...
And Greek military Jul 1974  with Greek "patriots" 1974, had gave in two periods each one, the half Cyprus to Turkey with half Lefkosia, like Israel and Jerusalem...
So the war for Greeks, is complicated (communists and Byzantines are almost same Islamists) and Israel is a step beyond as a prophet ...

Otherwise, for not so predictable status to Greeks, Barry Soetroro or Germans, will try to do something first to Greece, and after that to Israel, by the "Turkey demanding measure".     

Am I crazy ?  Don't bother please.
Please be patient with my English language. Need some more practice.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Israel says flotilla to Gaza will be halted
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 04:18:10 PM »
Keep the Truth coming out, more important now than ever that Hamas and Terrorists are exposed!