Author Topic: New 'Jews for Palin Group' 'Takes Aim at Obama  (Read 1347 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
New 'Jews for Palin Group' 'Takes Aim at Obama
« on: April 19, 2010, 11:22:20 AM »
http://jewsforsarah.com/
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

A new Jewish organization has been started in the United States – openly supportive of Sarah Palin, but its bottom-line goal appears to be opposition to President Barack Obama and his tilt against Israel.
The group was officially formed Sunday in honor of Israel’s Independence Day by Jewish communal activist Benyamin Korn, former executive editor of the Jewish Exponent of Philadelphia, and other academic, religious and community leaders.

The group’s opening declaration began as follows: “The Obama administration’s tilt against Israel, its tacit acceptance of a nuclear-armed Iran, and its weak approach to combating Islamic terrorism all pose a direct challenge to Jewish Americans. Governor Sarah Palin has described the ‘Obama doctrine’ in United States foreign policy as ‘coddling our enemies while alienating allies.’ Ms. Palin has emerged as the leading public voice in opposition to President Obama’s dangerous new direction.”
The new national organization of Jewish Americans for Sarah Palin is backed by a website named “JewsforSarah.com – A Home Page for Jewish Independents.”

The group has much praise for Palin, while acknowledging that the former vice presidential candidate is not now currently running for office. It concentrates, however, on criticism of Obama, noting that prominent Jewish leaders have recently publicly challenged his foreign policy in extreme terms. Former New York City Mayor Ed Koch is quoted as “excoriating” his fellow Democrat for "demeaning and slandering [Israel]… There is a foul whiff of Munich and appeasement in the air.”

In addition, Anti-Defamation League leader Abraham Foxman is cited for proposing a possible Jewish march on Washington to protest Obama's slant against Israel. The new group further states, “World Jewish Congress President Ronald Lauder has taken out full-page ads in major American newspapers to criticize Obama for pressuring Israel to retreat to the ‘indefensible borders’ of 1967.” It also notes that Sen. Joseph Lieberman has characterized the president's refusal to include militant Islam in his list of terror promoters as "offensive," and said it “contradicts thousands of years of accepted military and intelligence doctrine to 'know your enemy.’"

The new organization, which has not yet had contact with Gov. Palin, further notes that Obama has betrayed his own campaign promises: “The suddenness of the president's change in his policies toward Israel, after having campaigned vociferously in 2008 as a friend of the Jewish state, has caught many in the American Jewish community off guard. No longer.

“President Obama's disgraceful personal treatment of Israel's prime minister on his official visits to Washington and the ugly personal tone that the president has injected into U.S.-Israel relations has angered even many of his supporters and driven Obama's popularity to an all-time low among the Israeli public… We believe it is time for American Jews to declare independence from President Barack Obama, and we believe that Gov. Sarah Palin's heartfelt and unflinching support for America-Israel friendship reflects the true spirit of the American people, among whom love and respect for the Jewish state has never faltered
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/137099
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: New 'Jews for Palin Group' 'Takes Aim at Obama
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 11:37:03 AM »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 01:26:43 PM »
I was just listening to an interview that David Yeagley did earlier today. He really seems to be a very intelligent and honorable person.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 08:27:22 AM »
I think Palin isn't going to actively press on Israel to cave in to the Arabs, not like Obama and not even like Bush. I don't expect her or any other to voice support to Israeli settlements if she ever gets elected for President.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 08:31:48 AM »
I think Palin isn't going to actively press on Israel to cave in to the Arabs, not like Obama and not even like Bush. I don't expect her or any other to voice support to Israeli settlements if she ever gets elected for President.

Only Huckabee would openly support the settlements.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 10:19:23 AM »
Palin endorses McPAIN who is FOR open borders.  I do NOT want a woman as the pres.  I like Bachmann way more, but when this disaster is over, I want a MAN, preferably Petreaus and Yeagley
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2010, 11:43:07 AM »
Palin is weak, she is for a 2 state, that means she wont do sh8t for our borders HERE. 

I dont want a woman, I want Petreaus & David Yeagley:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/7549797/David-Petraeus-for-President-Run-General-run.html

http://www.badeagle.com/about-david-yeagley/

http://www.badeagle.com/2010/04/16/cues-from-the-jews/

Before commenting,   though we strongly disagree regarding Sarah Palin and that a man is the preferred choice to be President,    I certainly appreciate your efforts and passion for the JTF cause.    There are going to be times when all of us disagree.    I hope you are feeling much better after the dental procedure and that only good times are ahead for you, David, and your entire family.         

Sarah Palin shouldn't have made the two state solution comment in the VP debate with Joe Biden.    I respect your concern about what she said.   For what it's worth,   she associated the comment with a McCain/ Palin adminstration,    not necessarily what she would do if she was President.    It's difficult for a VP candidate to make their own agenda,   against what the person at the top of the ticket wants.    Sarah Palin's comments over a year later about expanding the Jewish Settlements is something the vast majority of Presidential Candidates or potential President Candidates have never made.     

In the same debate with Joe Biden,   she said " building our embassy in Jerusalem".    There was no grey area with that,   unlike what Chaim pointed out regarding Marco Rubio's comments:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,45112.0.html

Regarding General David Petraeus,   as far as I'm concerned he's an enemy of Israel.      I'm not the only one in JTF who feels this way.     The following threads provide additional info.    If Petraeus became President,   on Israel a strong case can be made that it would be an extension of Barack Hussein Obama's evil agenda:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,44056.0.html

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,44087.0.html

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,44134.0.html
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2010, 04:25:21 PM »
Re:  "In the same debate with Joe Biden,   she said " building our embassy in Jerusalem".    There was no grey area with that,   unlike what Chaim pointed out regarding Marco Rubio's "

All that is necessary to understand where we stand in terms of Republicans and Democrats, is to delve into archives and research each campaign speech given by Reagan, Clinton, Bush Sr., & Bush W, and you will have a rude awakening:  Each and every one of them received cheers, thunderous applause, and standing ovations, as they promised the American people that 1) they would never allow Israel to be defeated, and 2) that they would move the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem immediately after being elected,** and that 3) they would never allow any but the Israelis and neighboring Arab States to decide their own peace -- the U.S. would never take sides against Israel or force her hand to accept a settlement.

** Immediately after assuming the White House, they each and all announced that "new developments in the Peace Process must now result in America "postponing" the moving of our Embassy to Jerusalem, for to do otherwise would be interpreted as recognizing Israel's claim to a "disputed territory" and threaten to upset Israel's "Partners in Peace" while negotiating "The Peace Process".... It's the same lies and BS every four years (and at every speech given before a Jewish Federation banquet).

How quickly it is forgotten that both Obama and Hillary Clinton promised while they were campaigning that "Jerusalem must remain undivided"!  ... ?

[I guess that what they really mean is "...'undivided' under terrorist rule'..."]

There is even a signed official letter from President Bush archived in the Israeli Government archives, stating that it is a standing U.S. policy that there is no room for the creation of another state next to Israel within what was once British Mandate Palestine".

Politicians smile and tell the Jews & their supporters exactly what they know will secure both their checks and their votes.  Then, once elected, they continue on with the "official" policy of destroying the Jewish Homeland.  Works the same in Israel exactly as it does here, and make no mistake believing that the current leaders of the Israeli Government operate any differently than do our government leaders here.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2010, 05:27:40 PM »
MassuhDGoodName,    the reason why I'm optimistic that Sarah Palin will be different than the other Presidents you mentioned is she's a geniune Evangelical Christian.    Someone who has true convictions because of their religious faith has a much greater chance of having a policies that reflect their faith.     An example of this is with Israel.     A true Kahanist would remain firm on not giving up ANY Israeli land for so called peace.    Because Israel has always had secular leaders running the country,  they have caved in to outside pressure.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2010, 05:30:01 PM »
MassuhDGoodName,    the reason why I'm optimistic that Sarah Palin will be different than the other Presidents you mentioned is she's a geniune Evangelical Christian.    Someone who has true convictions because of their religious faith has a much greater chance of having a policies that reflect their faith.     An example of this is with Israel.     A true Kahanist would remain firm on not giving up ANY Israeli land for so called peace.    Because Israel has always had secular leaders running the country,  they have caved in to outside pressure.     

Eb: Sarah Pail is a QUITTER, she is also a dummy.
You think the Marxist-NAZIS wont hound her til shes blue in the face over this? She will end up QUITTING the campaign, WE NEED A CHRISTIAN MAN, NOT A WOMAN, Are we not screwed up ENOUGH?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2010, 05:45:36 PM »

Eb: Sarah Pail is a QUITTER, she is also a dummy.
You think the Marxist-NAZIS wont hound her til shes blue in the face over this? She will end up QUITTING the campaign, WE NEED A CHRISTIAN MAN, NOT A WOMAN, Are we not screwed up ENOUGH?

I disagree.

Sarah Palin could have stayed on as Alaska Governor.    But with all the bogus ethics charges against her,   it was very difficult for the state to function.   The loophole in Alaskan law tha created a situation  ( being able to file a multitude of bogus ethics charges ) that the Left was able to take advantage of.      I support her decision to step down as Governor.     

The MSM has done everything in its power to discredit Sarah Palin,   including trying to make her look like she's not intelligent.     Granted,   she probably didn't have the knowledge on some Foreign Policy issues that many Washington DC candidates have,   when she was the VP Nominee.    But that's understandable,   considering she was the Governor of Alaska.      From the standpoint of having the ability to learn and wanting to learn,   I'm confident that Sarah Palin grades out high.     W/o saying,   Sarah Palin was more equipped to be VP at the time than Barack Hussein Obama was equipped to be " President".   

Sarah Palin's nickname is " Sarah Barracuda",   dating back to her basketball days from high school.    This nickname wasn't given to her by accident.    Those who pressure her are in for a rude awakening.     

While I'll be thrilled with a Christian Male who has what it takes to be the type of President the U.S.  needs,   in truth the men that have lead the country for quite a long time have failed.     We are paying a huge price for this.   

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2010, 06:00:02 PM »
I think whoever would like to run should take a shot at the primaries. This said I would hope that at some point the stragglers will drop out and allow the candidate with the most potential to run in the general elections with the others supporting whoever its is any way they can. The last thing we need in 2012 is a divided Conservative voting block.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2010, 06:05:38 PM »
I think whoever would like to run should take a shot at the primaries. This said I would hope that at some point the stragglers will drop out and allow the candidate with the most potential to run in the general elections with the others supporting whoever its is any way they can. The last thing we need in 2012 is a divided Conservative voting block.

I totally agree.        The best case scenario is that a Conservative emerges early in the Primary process,     with the other Conservatives doing what's best for the party and more importantly,   the country.     The longer the Primary process drags on,    the less likely the desired outcome will occur.     

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2010, 08:12:54 PM »
eb22, If the choice I have is a second Hussein O. term vs Sarah Palin being elected, I will most definitely choose Palin.

That being said, I seem to vividly remember that "W" campaigned on the "Evangelical Christian" & "Friend of Israel" platform, and everybody was saying the same wonderful things about him then as today they say here about Palin.

Call me a cynic if you want, but I've known more than my share of Chabad Rabbis, Baptist Preachers, Pentacostals, Mormon Priests, Catholic Priests, and every other "person of faith", as they would prefer to be labeled.

Mark my words:  You'd better keep a close watch and  deep distrust of anyone running for political office; be it local, State, or Federal.  The more someone is always trying to convince you just how "good" they are, the more they should be distrusted.  "Good" people don't always walk around telling everyone that they're good, and "People of faith" don't always walk around telling everyone just how religious and holy they are.  It's all a setup -- just like a carnie scam.  All that's necessary to hold office is to be given tremendous amounts of money from people who will demand favors from you in return [bribery, anyone?], plus the ability to tell every audience of people whatever it is they want to hear, at any given moment, irrespective of the candidate's own personal views and opinions.  They all know that once elected they have a minimum of four years to do whatever the hell they want, and they know that there is next to nothing anyone can do to stop them.  Rarely, if ever, does anyone hear of a politician retiring broke because they lost money during their term in office.  Rarer still, is an American voter whose attention span is longer than three minutes, and whose concept of the beginning of history is that it began even earlier than the previous past two weeks. 

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2010, 08:48:08 PM »
MassuhDGoodName,     your point about politicians has plenty of merit.       We are dealing with human beings.    Even some well intentioned people before they take office aren't able to resist the carrots  put in front of them when in office.      Someone like Rabbi Meir Kahane,  who resisted all bribes,   is the rare exception,    not the norm.   

Regarding George W. Bush,    because of his checkered past and has father's influence,    its not surprising the direction he went in once becoming President.      The fact that George H. Bush was anything but a friend to Israel had me very concerned about his son,   who would never have even come remotely close to the White House if not for the influence of his father.    There no guarantees.    But I have much more confidence in Sarah Palin for many reasons than I did with Bush 43.   

Offline Tippy

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2010, 05:49:40 PM »
A lot of good points here on Palin.  I enjoy many of her speeches, and agree with much of what she says.  I also believe that her faith, if it is as genuine as she purported, will go a looong way in staying on the side of Israel, and on G-d's side.  Those two cannot be divided.  Period.   I firmly believe that if our government orders attacks against Israeli planes if they attack Iran, will spell big trouble for the U.S.A.   Me personally, I would view that as an unlawful order and could not follow such an order.

However, I have two problems with Palin.  One, she quit.  I know all the reasons, and she had substantial reasons to quit, but then again, don't we all?  She was voted in the executive office of the Governor of Alaska.  The people trusted her, wanted her to fulfill that position.  She did not.  I do not want her as my Commander In Chief.  When the going get's tough, the tough do not quit.  Secondly, and for me far more important than the first, is she back John McCain the Progressive / Socialist / Open border simpleton.   If she is sooo bent on her convictions, and principle, how could she support and endorse such a FLOP as McCain when she had a demonstrably more conservative in J.D. Hayworth that she could have lined up behind.   Now unless there is some real, and I mean REAL problems that we do not know about with Hayworth, to me, this is a no brainer!  As far as McCain and the boatload of ethics questions, and money, and fighting for the Democrats, my goodness, we have his whole career to look at and talk about.  Romney also endorsed McCain.  This angers me.  We keep hearing about all this talk about getting rid of the RINO's and then these supposed conservatives run after the trouble makers like McCain and endorse them???  HELLO!!!!

No, I do not trust Sarah Palin with the POTUS office, she is a decent spokesperson at times, and I think she was a good Governor, she should have stayed there. 

Ask yourself, if you are a true Conservative, could YOU endorse McCain over Hayworth ???    Me either...  So what's up with that?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2010, 07:52:26 PM »
Paulette, Petraeus is a rabid Israel-hater.