Poll

What do you think Israel should do?

Hold her Hostage until the release of Gilad Shalit
Go ahead and threat this Arab and return her to The Hamas Muslim Terrorist at no cost

Author Topic: Daughter of Top Hamas Terrorist Being Treated in Israel  (Read 882 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Daughter of Top Hamas Terrorist Being Treated in Israel
« on: April 25, 2010, 05:12:37 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/184997
A report on Channel 2 Sunday morning said that Jordan's King Abdullah has personally petitioned Defense Minister Ehud Barak to allow the three year old daughter of a top Hamas terrorist into Israel for medical treatment. The girl underwent a major operation at the Jordanian Hospital in Gaza last week, but the operation failed, apparently because of a doctor's error. The girl's life is now in danger, and Abdullah wants Israeli doctors to save her.

Barak and IDF Chief of Staff Gabi Ashkenazi have authorized the request, the report said, after consulting with Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu. The girl, along with her mother and another family member, was on her way to Barzilai Hospital in Ashkelon on Sunday morning.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Daughter of Top Hamas Terrorist Being Treated in Israel
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 07:08:27 AM »
Spies I tell u, spies!!!

Well it wouldn't surprise me if hamas would do that to the littlw girl
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 09:03:35 AM »
Let a bunch of Russian Gentile youngsters treat her  :laugh:

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 02:45:21 PM »
It's really disgusting how Jews as a people never learn.  Obviously Netanyahu enjoys the public face slapping he receives repeatedly from everyone: from Obama to this piece of excrement.  Why would he show any kindness to this sworn murderer is beyond any bounds of common sense.  Honestly, this reminds me of the story in the Middle ages where a well known rabbi was brought to town square once a year and publically slapped.  Netanyahu revels in this tradition, he seems to thrive in it. Sick

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 04:15:13 PM »
Re:  "Netanyahu revels in this tradition, he seems to thrive in it."

Does anyone here know whether or not Bibi is a member of The Council on Foreign Relations?

I have always considered him, Sharon, Barak, et al to be America's pawns in Jerusalem.

With each election they play musical chairs and switch seats, then put together a new coalition, with each and every one of them appearing at the top to rule Israel once again!

As a matter of fact, isn't the current President of Israel a man who never once won any election?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2010, 11:49:06 PM »
The only question I have is this. Are there any Israeli kids that need medical attention and are not getting it? They should be tended to first. Then kids in countries ALLIED with Israel should be tended to as charity. Then and only then, should an enemy child be considered. That's how I view it. Each people must value and look after their own kind. If Jordan has failed this child then her nation is to blame, not Israel, if she dies.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2010, 11:56:29 PM »
The daughter of a top Hamas terrorist??? hmmmm!  Now it's a known fact that these pieces of filth send their own children to be suicide bombers in Israel, right?  Well, wouldn't it be something if in, say, 15 years, they send this girl into Israel to [as one example] blow herself up on a bus?  Now wouldn't that be something? 

Could you imagine the outrage if one of Bin Laden's children was brought to New York City to be treated at one of our city's hospitals? 

It's outrageous!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2010, 11:56:52 PM »
I think that a 3 year old girl is innocent and should be treated if necessary, but she should never be returned to her terrorist father. Why saving her just to be used a human bomb? She should be kept in Israel or sent abroad to foster HUMAN parents. Returning her to that savages would be more cruel than refusing treatment.
But I don't know why Jordanian govt and Hamas asked for Israeli care for her. Wasn't it that Hamas does not want Israel to exist? And now they seek Israeli help.
Israel should apply the Torah psak regarding war. Kill the men fighters, and take the women and children in this case.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2010, 12:03:28 AM »
I'll tell you why she's not innocent:  Because she's being brainwashed by everyone around her to hate Jews and hate the state of Israel.  Let them treat her. 

The more I think about this, the more it turns my stomach.  I believe that Rabbi Kahane would also be appalled. 

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2010, 12:13:24 AM »
I'll tell you why she's not innocent:  Because she's being brainwashed by everyone around her to hate Jews and hate the state of Israel.  Let them treat her. 

The more I think about this, the more it turns my stomach.  I believe that Rabbi Kahane would also be appalled. 

I don't think a 3 year old child can be considered guilty of any sin.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2010, 10:29:55 AM »
Are there hurting and sick children around the world? Yes, there are. However their welfare is the responsibility of their respective nations.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 10:59:10 AM by Rubystars »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2010, 10:54:59 AM »
The Israeli Jews are living in denial, as always.

I can just hear them excitedy squealing, "NU!"..."A great photo-op for Hadassah Magazine"..."What donations it will bring!"

They will heal the girl, all expenses paid by Israeli Jews, in their sick twisted belief that by doing so she will return home and "love" the Jews.  On her last day at the hospital, a portrait photo will be made with her seated on the hospital bed surrounded by attending physicians, and maybe even Netanyahu or Peres; all standing next to her smiling from ear to ear.

Of course, she will return home, and then return to Israel with bomb vests or worse to "pay back" the Jew for their having had mercy on the wicked.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2010, 03:52:46 PM »
It's obvious that neither her father nor the world will thank Israel for saving that girl. No matter how many good deeds Jews do, the world prefer the terrorists. But Jews muist do H"'s will, and I think that it's a mitzvah to save an innocent child.
Now, I'd like to ask her father why he wants her daughter to be saved. Hamas and fakestinians in general do not value human life, even their own children lives. They only use them to do terrorism. They only value "martyrdom" (read, getting killed to kill others). I think that, if another Arab child needed Israeli medical care, Hamas would forbid it and tell his/her parents not to accept the "enemy's" health care". Perhaps they'd even execute parents who allow Israeli care on their children. Besides terrorists, they are hypocrites!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2010, 04:46:38 PM »
I don't see why this girl's welfare is any of Israel's business. They are not responsible for her health any more than they were responsible for helping people in Haiti. All this will do is cause the Arabs to see them as weak for having compassion for the enemy. If a settler child was playing and broke a leg or arm (hope that won't happen) and Arabs found him or her, what do you think they would do? Israel needs to get a back bone and look after her OWN people first.

The bottom line is that we are not and should not be a world community. There should be no such thing as a world community. Each nation should be sovereign and independent.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2010, 05:07:21 PM »
I don't see why this girl's welfare is any of Israel's business. They are not responsible for her health any more than they were responsible for helping people in Haiti. All this will do is cause the Arabs to see them as weak for having compassion for the enemy. If a settler child was playing and broke a leg or arm (hope that won't happen) and Arabs found him or her, what do you think they would do? Israel needs to get a back bone and look after her OWN people first.

The bottom line is that we are not and should not be a world community. There should be no such thing as a world community. Each nation should be sovereign and independent.

I do not agree... The world is a planet which can sustain many different societies but we all must be able to get along together. This is why Torah teaches that all mankind is created in Hashems image, not just our own people. We must respect the nations and provide light and strength to all of Hashems creations. We cannot exist in a vacuum and the Jewish people are tasked with being a light unto the nations, to bring them to realize that Hashem is the ONE G-d and the entire world will know that he is Master of Creation.

Treating all of creation with Kindness is one of the missions of the Jewish people... Of course enemies are a special case which can be discusssed. We certainly don't have to treat enemies with kindness, but we are not supposed to hate them once they are dead, nor are we to hate them because it makes us feel good. The reason hatred exists is in order to presssure those who are doing evil to change their evil ways... I heard this concept repeated several times while learning about the mitzvah to love our fellow as ourselves...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14