Author Topic: Iran Trades Oil for Enriched Uranium from Zimbabwe  (Read 714 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Iran Trades Oil for Enriched Uranium from Zimbabwe
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 04:18:27 PM »
Mugabe & Achmadinedschad what for a dreamteam... :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 04:25:25 PM »
don't forget that there is no honor among thieves....you'll see..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 04:53:14 PM »
don't forget that there is no honor among thieves....you'll see..

Yes this is right. Evil people have usually the friends they deserve.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 05:06:55 PM »

They make a good couple.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 01:03:50 AM »
I'm sure they're more than nuclear buddies.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 01:15:03 AM »
Is Israel on the verge of being destroyed?  Isn't all of this brazen nuclear bomb building by the Iranian madman the same thing as having your family sitting on the train tracks and seeing the train coming but never even getting up.  The train is getting closer and closer and nothing is being done.  Where is Menachem Begin when we need him?  I woke up and Twin Towers and thousands in them were gone.  Will I wake up and find that Israel is gone too?  It could happen when you have a suicidal madman who wants to go down in history as the destroyer of Israel and not caring whom he takes with him.  Is this what we're in for?  The bell will be rung soon and you can't un-ring it my friends!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2010, 10:36:46 AM »
Re:  "Mugabe & Achmadinedschad"

Imagine how bad that entire area smelled when those two embraced!   :'(

We could market a new perfume!   :o

Combine the essence of every Iranian Mohammedan who've never once taken a bath or used toilet paper, and then add in Mugabe's B.O. -- more potent than all the nukuler or bio-logical weapons in the world!    >:(

Its effect would be to gas you to death so that you couldn't breathe, while at the same time literally eating the clothes right off your body!    :::D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2010, 11:02:09 PM »
Is Israel on the verge of being destroyed?  Isn't all of this brazen nuclear bomb building by the Iranian madman the same thing as having your family sitting on the train tracks and seeing the train coming but never even getting up.  The train is getting closer and closer and nothing is being done.  Where is Menachem Begin when we need him?  I woke up and Twin Towers and thousands in them were gone.  Will I wake up and find that Israel is gone too?  It could happen when you have a suicidal madman who wants to go down in history as the destroyer of Israel and not caring whom he takes with him.  Is this what we're in for?  The bell will be rung soon and you can't un-ring it my friends!

NEVER!!!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein