Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, May 9, 2010.  (Read 9700 times)

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, May 9, 2010.
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2010, 02:30:51 PM »
Hi Chaim!

Have you heard of David Ha Ivri?  And if so what is your opinion of him?

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2010, 03:51:13 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What is your opinion on "The Pill" and birth control in general?

It is now the 50th anniversary of the introduction of The Pill in America, and what do you think the consequences have been? Do you believe that poor women should be encouraged to use the pill so they do not give birth to children who will just be wards of the state? Also what do you think about scientific studies that show taking The Pill prevents cancer in women? Finally, how does Judaism look upon birth control?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2010, 04:25:09 PM »
Dear Chaim,

As usual a pleasure to listen to your sage advice week after week.  I was interested in your opinion on an ethical dilemma:
1.  I have a friend, an old friend, from when I lived in NYC who was a couple of years behind me academically.  He just finished medical school and did not match to a residency program.  I used to play sports with this guy and genuinely liked him as a friend.  Anyway, after knowing him a few years, I came to realize that he was mostly anti-Israel and that he would identify some of my Jewish friends as very "Jewish looking"  It never seemed like a compliment.  So when he didn't match, I offered him my help saying that if I could help him get into my program that I would.  So here's the question: is that the height of being a self-hating Kike or what?

2.  Is it true that Gandhi was a rabid anti-Zionist and anti-Semite?

3.  Any suggestions for how to 'come out' as a hardcore Zionist to my friends when I return home?

Thanks as always, Chaim  ;D

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2010, 04:49:25 PM »
hey chaim, i voted for the UK independance party, they seemed the most rightwing without being nazis. They wanted to ban the burkah and on their foreign policy they wanted israel to be recognised as a jewish state, and that the jews have their right to defend themselves.

Anyway, i would like to talk about affirmaive action and sports, especially in USA. Feel free to skim read if you thinkthis is to long winded.

In sports like boxing, mixed martial arts, rugby, soccer etc are all dominated by whites. Take soccer in england premier league, the richest league in the world. players from africa often come and compete, plus the fact that alot of UK blacks play soccer. But even then, whites dominate 70 percent of the teams. Soccer involes alot of speed, strength and atheticism. Rugby is played in southafrica, australia, england, france etc, and yet again these guys have to be very fit and strong, far fitter and stronger than NFL, and yet again its diminated by blacks. Boxing is slowly being overtaken by eastern europeans, since communism has fallen. So in europe and the rest of the world their is no evidence that blacks are superior at sports to whites, infact it shows quite the opposite, especially in sports such as swimming and cycling, where blacks are a no show in.

But in america sports, sports that involves equal or debatably less athleticism than similar sports in europe ,seem to be completely dominated by blacks. NFL is alot like rugby, but with less cardio and more padding(helmets, shoulder pads etc) yet over 70 percent is made up of blacks. Basketball as well is made up majority of blacks.  I have heard that the football coaches brainwash white student that they are inferior athleticism to blacks in america. So when a talentled white College basketballball player, or  college football player is not drafted to the NBA/NFL there is no uproar. Same with All the USA boxers, all seem to be blacks, yet white europeans, particularly from eastern block are going to america and destroying them, to the self hating whites shock.

Am i onto something here chaim?Do you think that whites are being brainwashed in the USA so they can enforce more affirmative ACTION for blacks in sports?

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2010, 05:05:47 PM »
Dear Chaim,

First, let me state what an absolute pleasure it is to correspond with you. I am a childhood friend of Gimatria's, and the two of us have watched and listened to countless hours of JTF over the years. While he is Jewish and I'm a Christian, we both share a hatred for the forces that seek to destroy both Israel and America.

For my first post on the forum, I'd like to relay a story from this past weekend. In my line of work in the sports media field, I often come into contact with the dumbest, most vile schvartza monkeys you could imagine. One of my clients is a former player, and OH, is he ugly, who started a charter school for "under-privileged" youths in the community (aka schvartza animals) to get them scholarships and continue the hideous process of affirmative action. I was forced to interview one of these animals, and I use the word "interview" loosely because this piece of drek could barely put a sentence together. When I asked him what he did at the school, he looked to his (fat schvartz) supervisor and asked, "Yeah, what I be? The principal?", and the supervisor replied "No, no, youse be the President!" And the little monkey said to me "Yeah, yeah, I be the President of the senior class, and I be going to Florida State!" Guess what college the former player went to? You guessed it, Florida State. He then began doing a "dance" for the camera, which looked like a monkey having a seizure, while screaming out "Yea! Yea! I be goin to college, and I be the Preisdent! Yea! Yea!" Can you imagine that THIS was the President of his senior class, someone who didn't even know what fake title was given to him because of the color of his skin! What are your thoughts on this subject, knowing that there is a bright, young white student who won't be attending Florida State so President Monkey can fill a quota?

Lastly, I was incredibly saddened to hear of the passing of the great Yosef Ben Meir. In my humble opinion, he was your greatest co-host of the old Queens Public Access shows, and, in addition to being incredibly informative and providing facts and information that I received nowhere else, the two of you formed a comedy routine that would rival any of the greats in history. I was hoping that you could relay a story or two of your time hosting with Yosef, and reflect on what kind of man he was.

May Hashem continue to watch over both you and JTF,
Right Wing Gentile