Author Topic: Author: Gore going for the green  (Read 372 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Author: Gore going for the green
« on: May 01, 2010, 07:20:13 PM »
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=989718

The author of a new book says Al Gore's mission to "go green" has nothing to do with global warming but everything to do with another green -- the greenback.

Former California TV meteorologist Brian Sussman exposes Al Gore's global warming hoax in his newly-released book Climategate.

"Al Gore doesn't believe in global warming. He believes in money, and he stands -- along with a number of others -- ...to make billions; [or] as one friend of mine in the Silicon Valley who's a financier told me, maybe a trillion dollars is what these guys can make altogether off of this," the author reports.

Brian SussmanSussman, who left TV to go into conservative talk radio, tells OneNewsNow that Gore and others in the global-warming movement are trying to pull off one of the greatest scams of all time.

"They want to trade as a commodity something you can't touch, taste, see or smell -- carbon dioxide," the former meteorologist notes.  "Now this is the kind of scheme that Bernie Madoff in jail has to be watching [and saying] 'I can't believe they're going to get away with this.'"

Sussman believes Gore and his faction need to be stopped. That, he says, is what motivated him to write the book.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt