Author Topic: REPUBLICAN congressman sez AZ illegal immigration enforcement = Nazi-ism  (Read 747 times)

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
I'm genuinely surprised that I'm the first to post this here.

It's incredible:  People who aren't even supposed to be in this nation have become a political force that cannot be reigned-in, even in a time of national economic crisis.  Somebody asked if Muslims were God's curse on Europe.  I know one thing:  God has cursed America with idiots in D.C.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/95123-mack-r-compares-ariz-law-to-nazi-germany?page=1#comments

et

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Another example of leftist propaganda and trivializing the holocaust, this time from a Rino.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Imbeciles and idiots
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Idiots in DC isn't the word for it. What about US going to OTHER countries? They have illegal immigration laws far stricter than ours! What the hell has happened here?
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Mack said in a statement.

"This is not the America I grew up in and believe in, and it’s not the America I want my children to grow up in," he added.

Then you and your fellow politicians in Washington should get off their a$$es and secure the borders so illegals can be caught before coming in or else your children will be growing up in los Estados Unidos de América.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Throw out all RINO'S! And replace them with Conservative Constitutionalist Independents!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Sounds like Connie Mack is another Neocon. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Throw out all RINO'S! And replace them with Conservative Constitutionalist Independents!

Amen New Yorker!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "Throw out all RINO'S! And replace them with Conservative Constitutionalist Independents! "

You can't 'throw them out' -- They own the house; not us.

Republicans choose from among themselves who will be allowed to run, and who will be allowed to win.

And, there are laws on the books in most states, concocted by the Republicans and Democrats, which do not allow independents and candidates from other parties to run on a ballot unless they can provide authorities with a huge number of signatures and a tremendous amount of front money.  Then there's the national televised debates, in which "The League of Women Voters" (whatever the hell that is?) is allowed to decide who is and who is not allowed to debate.  I'll give you three guesses as to which parties they choose every four years.  It's forbidden to ask any questions to the candidates which haven't first been given to the questioners by the candidates prior to the "debates".

In other words, you lose.

The Republican platform in 2010 is remarkably similar to the official policy of the Politburo of the U.S.S.R. in the 1970's -- They support Islam and Arab states, detest Western European nations, support abortion on demand, support, train, and arm the PLO, and Hamas in their fight to commit genocide against Israel.  They support and enforce political correctness, affirmative acttion, homosexuality and sex education in schools, and the drugging of pre-teens in grammar and junior high schools with ritalin and birth control pills.  And they launch unprovoked wars of aggression in which our armed forces are used as cannon fodder for the enrichment and profits of the armaments industries and contractors.

To tell the truth, it makes me wonder why people still use the words "liberal" to talk about the "bad guys"!

Still ready to "throw the RINOs out?" 

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Stupid RINO