Author Topic: WATCH: 24 - Jack Bauer and Tom Tancredo?!  (Read 1375 times)

Offline Jingo255

• New JTFer
WATCH: 24 - Jack Bauer and Tom Tancredo?!
« on: May 28, 2007, 10:28:48 AM »
As you know there is a massive amnesty bill approaching us. I am of the personal belief that the only candidate that will deliver us from the madness is the one who has been championing the cause all along: Tom Tancredo. He is also a great supporter of Israel, a true right wing hero. I worked very long on this, my very first YouTube video:

Tom Tancredo is the first candidate I've ever liked, and I hope you will all support him. Please leave a good rating and several comments, even if you don't like my candidate, please at least help me that way. I have no motive but a genuine hope to help a candidate I admire, and spent days on it.

THE ONLY WAY to stop Amnesty is to push a candidate that favors it right now! Fat chance of Rudy McRomney opposing it. Maybe we should trust the man who has been against it all along: Tancredo! Please comment and rate it favorably! Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 10:30:43 AM by Jingo255 »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: WATCH: 24 - Jack Bauer and Tom Tancredo?!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 10:44:25 AM »
Nice work Jingo225. I just watched it and it was very good. I hope the Republican base wakes up and sees that what they have as front runners are not the answer.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 10:46:48 AM »
Tom Tancredo's chief advisor is Pat Buchanans sister Angela'bay buchanan.In any event even before i knew Duncan Hunter was pro Israel i was for for Duncan Hunter
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 10:52:56 AM »
I saw an interview or heard and interview with Angela Buchanan and she seemed very good on the issues.  I must say I am not aware of her positions with things in regard to Israel. I will have to look into it some.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 01:17:04 PM »
she publishes that magazine with her brother
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03