Kahanist Singles > Righteous Gentile Singles

Why do people bully

<< < (2/2)

Lisa:
I was bullied as a young girl. 

All this business about bullies being insecure is nonsense, in my opinion.  In my case, it was the pretty, wealthy, popular, jappy girls that were the bullies.  They did it because they could.  Also, notice that it's never an awkward, pimply faced, greasy haired kid that does the bullying. 

White Israelite:

--- Quote from: Lisa on May 07, 2010, 05:07:49 PM ---I was bullied as a young girl. 

All this business about bullies being insecure is nonsense, in my opinion.  In my case, it was the pretty, wealthy, popular, jappy girls that were the bullies.  They did it because they could.  Also, notice that it's never an awkward, pimply faced, greasy haired kid that does the bullying. 

--- End quote ---

No doubt, but it usually results in the awkward pimply faced greasy haired kid going on a shooting spree in their school after they are bullied.

Lisa:

--- Quote from: White Israelite on May 09, 2010, 03:30:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: Lisa on May 07, 2010, 05:07:49 PM ---I was bullied as a young girl. 

--- End quote ---

No doubt, but it usually results in the awkward pimply faced greasy haired kid going on a shooting spree in their school after they are bullied.

--- End quote ---

That's true too. 

~Hanna~:
they bully, cuz they can.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version