Author Topic: EDL protest last weekend: Israeli flag on the top of a planned mosque!  (Read 10041 times)

Offline Luigi

• Junior JTFer
  • מה שאינו הורג אותך מחשל אותך
    • Scornful Luigi on Twitter

Plans scrapped for £18m 'mega mosque' in West Midlands
Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1271118/18m-West-Midlands-mega-mosque-plans-scrapped.html#ixzz0mxenMoXh

Plans have been scrapped for an £18million mosque featuring a 65ft-high minaret in the town centre of a West Midlands town.
The decision over the facility proposed for Dudley was announced yesterday, after protesters stormed the site to make their feelings heard.
Two members of the far-right English Defence League scaled the roof of a derelict building that was to be converted into a mosque yesterday waving anti-Muslim banners (and an Israel flag). 
They climbed to the rooftop on Sunday evening as dozens of protesters gathered at the site after an internet campaign by the EDL.
Support Geert Wilders. Support Israel.
Follow me on Twitter

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
Personally I still wonder who is really behind the EDL. They have shown phenomenal growth, are well financed, cleverly run, encourage black membership, specifically hate Muslims, are fanatically anti-Nazi (no Nazi salutes allowed), banned by the BNP, and show an occasional Israeli flag. Any ideas?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Maybe they're Christians who see muslims as the main threat
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
Personally I still wonder who is really behind the EDL. They have shown phenomenal growth, are well financed, cleverly run, encourage black membership, specifically hate Muslims, are fanatically anti-Nazi (no Nazi salutes allowed), banned by the BNP, and show an occasional Israeli flag. Any ideas?

It is funny to see how their reaction to the EDL shows the BNP for the anti-Semites they are.  Griffin called the EDL a "Zionist false flag operation."

As for the EDL, they are not Zionists, they don't care about Israel or the Jews, they just want to use the Israeli flag to [censored] Muslims.  If EDL were ever successful in ridding our shores of Muslims, I would not be surprised to see them turn on the Jews.

As to who is behind it, it is a bunch of troglodyte football hooligans/'casuals'

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

It is funny to see how their reaction to the EDL shows the BNP for the anti-Semites they are.  Griffin called the EDL a "Zionist false flag operation."

As for the EDL, they are not Zionists, they don't care about Israel or the Jews, they just want to use the Israeli flag to shove off Muslims.  If EDL were ever successful in ridding our shores of Muslims, I would not be surprised to see them turn on the Jews.

As to who is behind it, it is a bunch of troglodyte football hooligans/'casuals'
I am a little more optimistic about the EDL because I saw their signs in Geert Wilders events. BTW the Kahanists in Israel also have a disproportional support from so called "hooligans" of Beitar Jerusalem fans.

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
I am a little more optimistic about the EDL because I saw their signs in Geert Wilders events. BTW the Kahanists in Israel also have a disproportional support from so called "hooligans" of Beitar Jerusalem fans.

Kahanism is the intellectual root there though, I don't see the EDL having that.  this is why I doubt it will be successful.
However, I joined their forum yesterday, I will reserve judgment for a while.
Geert Wilders is a good guy, standing up for Western values, though I think banning Islam runs counter to the values he professes.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Sorry, but I do not think it is a good idea to involve Israel into a topic where it doesn't belong. They should have used a British flag only. Because Israel has nothing to do with the construction of mosques in Britain...

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Hyades, I completely agree with you.  That said, the EDL is NOT an extreme right organization at all.  They accept people from every walk of life and they do not discrminate against Muslims as individuals.  Their sole position is that they want to keep Britain a secular democracy founded on a Christian tradition--which is their ABSOLUTE RIGHT.  They are in England for crying out loud.  God Bless these patriots!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Well this is great news, whoever did it.  Now we need to do that here at Ground Zero where that mosque is planned.

And use pigsblood as well.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Well this is great news, whoever did it.  Now we need to do that here at Ground Zero where that mosque is planned.

If I had the money, I would buy a lot next to one of the mosques in my town where a minaret was allowed to be built. I would fill it with pig stables and I would let dogs run around there and 5 times a day I would ring some bells (which is all haram). Then I would like to see their "tolerance"...

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
If the EDL is successful in ridding the shores of muzzies, I see nothing wrong with that! The muzzies use taqiyya, and if the righteous "use" non righteous people to help their agenda, what is wrong with that?
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn

If I had the money, I would buy a lot next to one of the mosques in my town where a minaret was allowed to be built. I would fill it with pig stables and I would let dogs run around there and 5 times a day I would ring some bells (which is all haram). Then I would like to see their "tolerance"...

Amen Hyades, I would love to do the same thing and KNOW I would have help in doing so. Only trouble is, you'd have to convince them into building the filthy mosque OUTSIDE of city limits, because of ordinances, so you could have your pig/hog farm right next to them.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline SHALOM2

• New JTFer
Re: EDL protest last weekend: Israeli flag on the top of a planned mosque!
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2011, 06:58:12 PM »
I feel a little dismayed that people think the EDL have an ulterior motive by flying the Israeli flag. I fly my Israeli flag at every demo to let the paedophile followers know that we in the EDL support Israel 100%. I am of the understanding that if Israel falls, the whole of the West will fall with her!!! And thats not ever going to happen. Also I am dismayed about the way Roberta (EDL Jewish Division.) has been treated. Tommy Robinson is the founder of the EDL and and is trusted and revered by all infidels in their divisions throughout the UK. Tommy is not a politician, just a great guy fighting for his childrens heritage like the rest of us. We will never surrender to the islamic scum.
NO SURRENDER!!!

Offline addicted2pies

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2011, 03:10:17 PM »
I dont think there's any ONE person behind the EDL. its a  movement whose time is definitely now and they may evolve to be part of a disparate but growing non-racist right of centre alliance against islam and its vile precepts. I predict they will, along with UKIP, join the IFA if Geert can get it launched in the UK.

Offline SHALOM2

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2013, 09:51:17 PM »
The EDL just want islamascum out of ENGLAND!!!