Author Topic: The Pope must die, says Muslim  (Read 6408 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
The Pope must die, says Muslim
« on: September 19, 2006, 12:13:21 AM »
A notorious Muslim extremist told a demonstration in London yesterday that the Pope should face execution.

Anjem Choudary said those who insulted Islam would be "subject to capital punishment".

Should the Pope have apologised for his remarks? Vote here

His remarks came during a protest outside Westminster Cathedral on a day that worldwide anger among Muslim hardliners towards Pope Benedict XVI appeared to deepen.

The pontiff yesterday apologised for causing offence during a lecture last week. Quoting a medieval emperor, his words were taken to mean that he called the prophet Mohammed "evil and inhuman".

He insisted he was "deeply sorry" but his humbling words did not go far enough to silence all his critics or quell the violence and anger he has triggered.

A nun was shot dead in Somalia by Islamic gunmen and churches came under attack in Palestine.

Choudary's appeal for the death of Pope Benedict was the second time he has been linked with apparent incitement to murder within a year.

The 39-year-old lawyer organised

demonstrations against the publication of cartoons of Mohammed in February in Denmark. Protesters carried placards declaring "Behead Those Who Insult Islam".

Yesterday he said: "The Muslims take their religion very seriously and non-Muslims must appreciate that and that must also understand that there may be serious consequences if you insult Islam and the prophet.

"Whoever insults the message of Mohammed is going to be subject to capital punishment."

He added: "I am here have a peaceful demonstration. But there may be people in Italy or other parts of the world who would carry that out.

"I think that warning needs to be understood by all people who want to insult Islam and want to insult the prophet of Islam."

As well as placards attacking the Pope such as "Pope go to Hell", his followers outside the country's principal Roman Catholic church also waved slogans aimed at offending the sentiments of Christians such as "Jesus is the slave of Allah".

A Scotland Yard spokesman said of his comments: "We have had no complaints about this. There were around 100 people at the demonstration. It passed off peacefully and there were no arrests."

Larger Islamic groups in Britain said they accepted the Pope's apology. Inayat Bunglawala of the Muslim Council of Britain said: "The Vatican has moved quickly to deal with the hurt and we accept that.

"It was something that should never have happened - words of that nature were always likely to cause dismay - and we believe some of the Pope's advisers may have been at fault over his speech."

Yesterday's sermon by the Pope was the first time a pontiff has publicly said sorry.

He said he regretted Muslim reaction to his speech and stressed that the quotation did not reflect his personal opinion. Anger and violence - including attacks on seven churches in the West Bank and Gaza - have characterised one of the biggest international crises involving the Vatican in decades.

The Pope appeared determined to move quickly to try to defuse the anger but the fury of many radicals was unabated last night and there were fears for his safety.

Iraqi jihadists issued a video of a scimitar slicing a cross in two, intercut with images of Benedict and the burning Twin Towers.

The website run in the name of the Mujahedeen Army, used by extremist groups who have claimed responsibility for attacks in Iraq, was addressed to "You dog of Rome" and threatened to "shake your thrones and break your crosses in your home".

In a reference to suicide bombing, it said: "We swear to God to send you people who adore death as much as you adore life."

The threat of violence against Catholics and Christians was emphasised by the murder of an Italian nun in Somalia. Sister Leonella, 66, was shot as she walked from the children's hospital where she worked to her house in Mogadishu, a city recently taken over by an Islamic government.

A Vatican spokesman said he feared her death was "the fruit of violence and irrationality arising from the current situation".

Father Frederico Lombardi said he hoped it was an isolated event. "We are worried about this wave of hatred and hope it doesn't have any grave consequences for the Church around the world," he said.

The murder suggested that extremists are determined to use the Pope's embarrassment as an excuse for violence.

In Turkey, state minister Mehmet Aydin said the Pope seemed to be saying he was sorry for the outrage but not necessarily for his remarks.

"You either have to say this, 'I'm sorry' in a proper way or not say it at all," he told reporters in Istanbul.

There were fierce denunciations of the pontiff from Iran. The English-language Tehran Times called his lecture in Bavaria last week "code words for a new crusade".

The powerful cleric Ahmad Khatami told theological students in the holy city of Qom: The "Pope should fall on his knees in front of a senior Muslim cleric and try to understand Islam."

But the Turkish government signalled it was content and that the Pope's visit to the country in November can go ahead.

In his sermon yesterday at the Papal summer residence of Castel Gandolfo outside Rome, Benedict spoke amid strengthened security.

He said: "I am deeply sorry for the reactions in some countries to a few passages of my address at the University of Regensburg, which were considered offensive to the sensibility of Muslims.

"These in fact were a quotation from a medieval text, which do not in any way express my personal thought. I hope this serves to appease hearts and to clarify the true meaning of my address."

No other Pope is thought to have made such an apology.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Scriabin

Re: The Pope must die, says Muslim
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 01:38:50 PM »
If only it were:

The muslims must die, said the Pope.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 03:44:40 PM »
If only it were:

The muslims must die, said the Pope.

Now that I would support
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Rhuan

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 04:15:42 PM »
I'd prefer to lock them up, I don't like killing unless there is no other choice.

Scriabin

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 04:17:49 PM »
I'd prefer to lock them up, I don't like killing unless there is no other choice.
How can we lock up a billion 'people.'

Rhuan

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 05:02:09 PM »
Build bigger prisons.

Thurfermore, there must be nothing in there that tells them what direction mecca is, they must not be allowed access to qurans, except for special ones with contradictions ponted out for them, and... You get the idea?

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 05:23:01 PM »
Build bigger prisons.

Thurfermore, there must be nothing in there that tells them what direction mecca is, they must not be allowed access to qurans, except for special ones with contradictions ponted out for them, and... You get the idea?

Wouldn't it be easier to firebomb, or nuke, Mecca?  Wiping out their holiest site would completely nullify Islam.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2006, 05:23:25 PM »
How can we lock up a billion 'people.'
The prison should be in the middle of a pig farm and the pigs should be able to walk around free while the Muslim animals are locked up. Maybe at night they could toss the pig or two in the cell with the miserable Muslim animals. However I think that this would be disrespectfull and abusive  to the pigs having  to share a cell with nasty creatures like that.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 06:05:29 PM »
Mecca is a pig far.. In all honest and God willing wouldn't it be nice an F5 tornadot hitting Mecca during a camel humping muslim pilgramage oh it would be so nice.

Rhuan

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2006, 06:48:50 PM »
A stray cruise missile is all it would take to remove that block stone...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2006, 07:22:04 PM »
Mecca is a pig far.. In all honest and God willing wouldn't it be nice an F5 tornadot hitting Mecca during a camel humping muslim pilgramage oh it would be so nice.

That pilgrimage they have each year is a riot. The stupid beasts get into such a frenzy that they stampede each other like wild animals. The one year they got so nuts on a bridge that they were pushing their fellow beasts off the side into the water.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2006, 10:59:16 PM »
Re:  Kaaba "...that block stone... "

Inside it is a natural spring named "ZamZam"!

Probably the only indoor plumbing most of those mongrels will ever see!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2006, 11:55:24 PM »
Muzzies will show their 7 th century backwards barbariansim in anyway possible...

Oh and by the way this should be a GREAT slogan for toilet paper

"WHEN HAVING A MUSLIM MOMENT AND NEED A CLEAN UP USE A SHIA PICKER UPPER"

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2006, 08:26:17 AM »
masterwolf1, could you put up a link to the original article?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2006, 11:23:05 AM »