Author Topic: I Suspect another wave of terrible Jew hate after this news.. G. & Sachs shorted  (Read 790 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Down below is the Jew hating pig, huffington.
But, I want you all to GET WHY we made that video "Jews wanna have guns" It is IMPERITIVE in the USA that you have a gun or many guns.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-borowitz/goldman-sachs-reveals-it_b_558774.html
NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report) – In what is looming as another public relations predicament for Goldman Sachs, the banking giant admitted today that it made “a substantial financial bet against the Gulf of Mexico” one day before the sinking of an oil rig in that body of water.

The new revelations came to light after government investigators turned up new emails from Goldman employee Fabrice “Fabulous Fab” Tourre in which he bragged to a girlfriend that the firm was taking a “big short” position on the Gulf.

http://www.thestreet.com/story/10735330/goldman-emails-boast-of-housing-shorts.html

NEW YORK (AP) — Emails released Saturday morning show top executives at Goldman Sachs(GS) boasting about the money the firm was making as the national housing market collapsed in 2007.

The emails suggest Goldman benefited from its bets that securities backed by subprime mortgages would lose value.

“Of course we didn’t dodge the mortgage mess,” CEO Lloyd Blankfein wrote in an email dated Nov. 18, 2007, according to the emails released Saturday by the Senate’s Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations. “We lost money, then made more than we lost because of shorts.”

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
You know i would have done the same as the guys at Goldman Sachs.Why would i have laughed because they were forced to give by loans by fannie and freddie to minorities on welfare
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
You know i would have done the same as the guys at Goldman Sachs.Why would i have laughed because they forced to give by loans by fannie and freddie to minorities on welfare

You know what is gonna happen... "ITS THE JEWS FAULT"
That is what is coming.
GET GUNS people.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
i have
thats b/c you are smart Mord.
But remember all of the people that used to say "Guns are bad" HERE on THIS forum? Were they totally INSANE?
We have guns all over the house now.
A Jew without a gun is just asking for trouble, asking to be martyrd.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
i have
But remember all of the people that used to say "Guns are bad" HERE on THIS forum? Were they totally INSANE?
I think most people on this forum who are able have guns

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
I already knew Jews were going to be blamed for the oil spill, it's all over neo nazi sites and they are spreading slander that we are out there to profit off the destruction of the environment. They blame the Jews for everything nowadays though.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
i have
I think most people on this forum who are able have guns

I HOPE so Mord.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל