Author Topic: Beans and Swastikas…  (Read 996 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Beans and Swastikas…
« on: May 04, 2010, 06:39:47 PM »
http://action.afa.net/Blogs/BlogPost.aspx?id=2147493883

I am not a Nazi, nor have I ever desired to be one.  In fact, like most earthlings, I am disgusted by the notion and offended by inference, but apparently I am one, and if you believe in the latest law passed in Arizona so are you!

The center for immigration studies has put together a fact sheet explaining the law. http://cis.org/Announcement/AZ-Immigration-SB1070

Here are some highlights:

  The new Arizona law mirrors federal law, which already requires aliens (non-citizens) to register and carry their documents with them (8 USC 1304(e) and 8 USC 1306(a)). The new Arizona law simply states that violating federal immigration law is now a state crime as well. Because illegal immigrants are by definition in violation of federal immigration laws, they can now be arrested by local law enforcement in Arizona.

  The law is designed to avoid the legal pitfall of “pre-emption,” which means a state can’t adopt laws that conflict with federal laws. By making what is a federal violation also a state violation, the Arizona law avoids this problem.

  The law only allows police to ask about immigration status in the normal course of “lawful contact” with a person, such as a traffic stop or if they have committed a crime.

  Before asking a person about immigration status, law enforcement officials are required by the law to have “reasonable suspicion” that a person is an illegal immigrant. The concept of “reasonable suspicion” is well established by court rulings. Since Arizona does not issue driver's licenses to illegal immigrants, having a valid license creates a presumption of legal status. Examples of reasonable suspicion include:

* A driver stopped for a traffic violation has no license, or record of a driver's license or other form of federal or state identification.

* A police officer observes someone buying fraudulent identity documents or crossing the border illegally.

* A police officer recognizes a gang member back on the street who he knows has been previously deported by the federal government.

  The law specifically states that police, “may not solely consider race, color or national origin” when implementing SB 1070.

I do not see anything about placing stars on Jews and sending them off to camps for ignoble experiments, hard labor, starvation, mutilation and death.  The charge is ridiculous and offensive.  Unfortunately, it is also somewhat effective because we are talking about it and not the fact that illegal aliens are costing us lives (both illegals and citizens), money and the rule of law.  Those making these assertions are hurting America while the people they malign are trying to save it.   
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt