Author Topic: FILTHY SAVAGES IN QUEENS ATTACKS WHITE WOMAN!  (Read 3213 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
FILTHY SAVAGES IN QUEENS ATTACKS WHITE WOMAN!
« on: June 17, 2007, 05:57:10 PM »
http://www.zwire.com/site/index.cfm?newsid=18450508&BRD=2731&PAG=461&dept_id=574995&rfi=8

A 23-year-old pregnant woman’s jaw remains wired shut two weeks after she was savagely beaten outside her Howard Beach home in what may have been a race-motivated attack

These filthy animals, I swear the day we take power I want a law out and to be enforced without question: Ever one of these animals every dare put their hands on a white woman like that, part of the landscape.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: FILTHY SAVAGES IN QUEENS ATTACKS WHITE WOMAN!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 07:26:18 PM »
MasterWolf1 its our own fault for allowing stuff like this to happen. The poor kid in Howard Beach a few years ago who cracked the Apes head open with a ball bat for admittedly coming into Howard Beach to steal someones car is now rotting in Jail. Where was the community support for this boy? If the influential folks living in H.B would have stepped up and backed this kid he would not have got the raw deal he did. The self admitted thieving monkey was allowed to continue on his life path and if I am not mistaken was in legal trouble again not long after that incident. Many moons ago when I was growing up in Flushing NY the group of friends I spent time with would spend  evenings on a certain part of Main Street. The local cops and shop keepers loved having our group hang out there. Back in them days it was a all white neighborhood any black that came off a bus or drove there had no reason to hang around. We would watch them well and make sure they were not up to any mischief. All they had to know was they were being watched and in most cases they were on best behaviors. The blacks back then never wandered off the main street into the neighborhood because they were uncomfortable being watched. Todays youth are taught to befriend blacks and invite them into their homes and neighborhoods something we would never have done. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 07:57:20 PM »
MasterWolf1 its our own fault for allowing stuff like this to happen. The poor kid in Howard Beach a few years ago who cracked the Apes head open with a ball bat for admittedly coming into Howard Beach to steal someones car is now rotting in Jail. Where was the community support for this boy? If the influential folks living in H.B would have stepped up and backed this kid he would not have got the raw deal he did. The self admitted thieving monkey was allowed to continue on his life path and if I am not mistaken was in legal trouble again not long after that incident. Many moons ago when I was growing up in Flushing NY the group of friends I spent time with would spend  evenings on a certain part of Main Street. The local cops and shop keepers loved having our group hang out there. Back in them days it was a all white neighborhood any black that came off a bus or drove there had no reason to hang around. We would watch them well and make sure they were not up to any mischief. All they had to know was they were being watched and in most cases they were on best behaviors. The blacks back then never wandered off the main street into the neighborhood because they were uncomfortable being watched. Todays youth are taught to befriend blacks and invite them into their homes and neighborhoods something we would never have done. 

That young man was doing what we all should be doing as soon as some criminal invader comes to our communities. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 10:22:59 PM »
Mr. Cjd
You must be kidding, if the community would have stood on their heads and spun around it would have not helped.
You are in a city where white on black is a capital punishment but black on white goes unnoticed.
About a year ago a young Jewish guy was in Harlem and got chased into the street by 3 blacks and got hit by a car and died, it was not considered racial.  You are living in a liberal city where the newspapers don't even report black on white crimes.
So it didn't matter what the HB community did.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 12:24:52 AM »
These Coloured Baboons are INFERIOR Rodents and Must be treated as Such !!

I believe the reinstatement on PUBLIC Lashings are In ORDER for these Degenerates !!
Let me have at them ALL !! Line em up ! One at a time; blow after APEISH blow I will bring you all what you all seek and rightfully deserve !

SUPREME Status !
Hail the "Great White Father" ! I'll be back  8)
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 12:37:57 AM »
I am dreaming right now of how America would look without all these Africans. There is absolutely nothing that we would be missing with their absence except crime. They have not contributed one posititive thing to mankind.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 12:52:12 AM »
I am dreaming right now of how America would look without all these Africans. There is absolutely nothing that we would be missing with their absence except crime. They have not contributed one posititive thing to mankind.

Good post. Containment and isolation is the only hope. Read my mid east peace plan post on how to save western civilisation and you'll get the idea.

Despite what some peple on this forum think, I am not nasty for it's own sake. I simply acknowledge the reallity that turd worlders with backward, stoneage,arrested cultures cannot live in our culture.They can't be happy, we can't be happy. Lets find a part of the world to wall them up in where they can roam about madly in their natural habitat.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 01:01:55 AM »
The sad fact is that they want to be where white folks are. Case in point look at South Africa and Zimbabwe . Once white folks no longer called the shots the whole thing went down the tubes. Here in America it would be the same way. Honestly at this point I see no reprise from this scourge. As they say we made our bed and now have to lay in it. 

Allen-T

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2007, 07:58:28 AM »
It's about time we in NY start meeting face to face to discuss colourful new methods of dealing with these issues. 
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 08:00:28 AM by Allen-T »

newman

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 08:16:36 AM »
It's about time we in NY start meeting face to face to discuss colourful new methods of dealing with these issues. 

This is a genuine question from a foreigner's perspective....not rhetoric.

Why do nice white conservative people stay in NYC with it's stupid gun laws, idiot liberal government and dangerous creatures of the jungle?

There nice cities out west with space, jobs, 90%white demographics , the right to carry a gun and conservative governments.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 09:23:38 AM »
The police need to start acting like they did in the 1950's. Bust heads in and ask questions later.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 09:38:21 AM »
Why do nice white conservative people stay in NYC with it's stupid gun laws, idiot liberal government and dangerous creatures of the jungle?

My family is here.  I don't think I could uproot myself and move someplace far from them. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2007, 11:58:30 AM »
If great white people start abandoning cities then these animals will win and realize they can do this to any other city.  NYC is the heartbeat of the rest of the nation.  If this city goes down to the abyss it will be slowly but surely the rest of the nation.   And we need to liberate this great country from east to west not leave some parts out.  THROW THESE ANIMALS OUT INSTEAD.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2007, 08:42:12 AM »
LOL  :D If white people left NYC the BlaXXX and all over Degenerates would starve to death.  They can't run the city Cause they need they Wellfair...Umm-hmmm 8)
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2007, 09:01:36 AM »
LOL  :D If white people left NYC the BlaXXX and all over Degenerates would starve to death.  They can't run the city Cause they need they Wellfair...Umm-hmmm 8)
The sad fact is they would just pick up and follow us whites to the end of the earth. We aren't getting off the hook that easy!!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2007, 11:31:30 AM »
An all black NYC would be like New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina. Widespread looting, rape, murder, defecating, urinating, and all the other wonderful things that come along with their inferior culture.

newman

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2007, 12:06:37 PM »
An all black NYC would be like New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina. Widespread looting, rape, murder, defecating, urinating, and all the other wonderful things that come along with their inferior culture.

But we was all kings and queens in afrikka who dun inventised everything..MMMM HMMM