Author Topic: Who won WWII?  (Read 2673 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Re: Who won WWII?
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2010, 04:15:57 AM »
The Serbs did contribute a lot but I wouldn't say they contributed the most along with the Russians.

Well the Serbs and Russians did not have much choice.
The Nazis tried to invade their lands and to exterminate them or to make slaves of them. In order to survive the Russians and the Serbs needed to fight Nazism.
I do not know what other nations gave also so many lives for the defeat of Nazism during WW2, like the Serbs and Russians? Much more Serbs and Russians died during WW2 than Western people. England and the US were not invaded by Nazis, in contrast to Serbia and Russia.

If it is true that so many Serbs and Russians died during the Nazi period, than it is logical to assume that those nations contributed the most. 

Polish resitence maybe?

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2010, 04:31:42 AM »
Yes also the Polish! You see many Slavic people died in Nazi occupied Europe!
The Nazi policy included also the extermination of white Slavs...

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2010, 06:09:25 AM »

Which of the Allies do you think contributed most to the WWII victory?

Hitler

I say this because of the string of catestrophic blunders he made in conducting the war set Germany up for a major defeat.  Because of the mistakes he made he inadvertenly ended up becoming our greatest ally in WWII
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 06:14:27 AM by Minuteman »

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2010, 08:41:04 AM »
who won world war 2? pretty the muslims,after the war the liberals took over the western war so basically we replaced hitler type nazism with liberal and musulman nazism.

Yes, muslamics snatched the baton from the hands of the dead nazi and under the roaring cheers of the liberal crowds, started running speedily in the final lap of the relay race. That is why WWIII has been already named.
this is why wold war 3 and 4 has been named,the first will be agianst the muslim world and the second against the negroes and commies/liberlas.i very pessimistic about the our chances about the liberla/commie and negore threats but i hope it will turn in the best way.

From what do you come to this conclusion? Most Jewish belief is that there will be one final battle against all evil in the world and all those who are against Israel will be destroyed. The righteous of the nations will survive this final battle...

i came to this conclusion from watching and nalaysing the situation as best as i can.firs we will need to fight the muslims among us and in greater arabia (the oic).then the commies will decide we are too strong and bum! we will have a clash of civilization never seen before and we will probably need to employ massive nuclear attacks in order to defeat the commies in china and pakistan.and for syyuge.do you know something that we don't?
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2010, 08:43:22 AM »
Yes also the Polish! You see many Slavic people died in Nazi occupied Europe!
The Nazi policy included also the extermination of white Slavs...

and that exactly the reason why we need a strong russia along with a greater serbia.they could balance the power the muslim nazi terrorist inferior scum obamba (spelling mistake on purpose) have on europe.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2010, 08:50:38 AM »
QUOTE>> and for syyuge.do you know something that we don't? <<UNQUOTE

Oh no, never again... 

Only G_d knows everything exactly.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2010, 09:54:50 AM »
so who is the three nations and half that will support us? my guess is great britain,germany,micronesia and the sua white but i don't pretend to know.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2010, 11:15:15 AM »
and that exactly the reason why we need a strong russia along with a greater serbia.they could balance the power the muslim nazi terrorist inferior scum obamba (spelling mistake on purpose) have on europe.

Serbia and Russia defended Europe from invaders, centuries long! The Russians and the Serbs protected Europe from the invaders from Asia, the Turks ect. They did the same during WW2.

Strong Serbia and strong Russia means a stable world ;)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2010, 11:27:30 AM »
so who is the three nations and half that will support us? my guess is great britain,germany,micronesia and the sua white but i don't pretend to know.

Well I have no need to pretend, but I am only guessing based upon various broad studies. However it may look to be impossible as on today and only future if any can judge it correctly.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2010, 11:40:42 AM »

Serbia and Russia defended Europe from invaders, centuries long! The Russians and the Serbs protected Europe from the invaders from Asia, the Turks ect. They did the same during WW2.

Strong Serbia and strong Russia means a stable world ;)

Sacred but surrounded Israel shall be at the center stage. Then well, you get good marks for naming the one and half nations i.e. beaten Russia and half Serbia.

The other two impossible looking nations shall be the tiny Sri Lanka and humble India.

At present there are no proper connections between them, but G_d willing the situations may take dramatic turns and they will be sufficient.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2010, 11:44:32 AM »
Sacred but surrounded Israel shall be at the center stage.

What do you mean with that?

Then well, you get good marks for naming the one and half nations i.e. beaten Russia and half Serbia.

Russia will be restored one day and Serbia will also retake its territories..
I hope so!
 :)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2010, 12:05:00 PM »

Then well, you get good marks for naming the one and half nations i.e. beaten Russia and half Serbia.

I hope so!
he mean that in third and osssibly fourth world wars israel would play a central part in the war or possibly get invaded or nuked.i belive that in the european theatre of the warserbia will bve invaded by albania and the kosovars and russia will retake the territory it had lost in 1991 (it is good that the commies went down but why the hell did they torn russia to tears?).after the new world order i don't pretend to know but i guess from what i see in the world event and reading here that china and russia or the united states will emerge as superpower with greater serbia,israel and most of eastern europe and maybe even france will be allied with russia.the chinese will start a fourth world war this time using nuclear weapons with north korea and pakistan as puppets.if we will win that war who knows? maybe at last a world government would emerge with autonomy to every memebr states and greater finance fore the new frontiers like colonisation of anatrctica and the ocean floor and maybe even space habitats.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2010, 12:42:02 PM »

G_d bless Israel the sacred nation is physically surrounded by its worst enemies and those enemies are mostly loved by the world for one reason or the other. Tell me which single nation loves Israel by heart. For further understanding this, you may have to refer to ancient sacred scriptures.

++++

I hope so!

I too hope so!!

Russia has been beaten to a pulp by muslamic terrorists and ditched by its own leaders during the transition. Now it is getting compressed under its own vodka.

I need not to tell about Serbia except that they are very honest peoples in Europe and that they have reached to their present situation only due to this attribute.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2010, 01:02:17 PM »
Yes, The Russians definitely turned the tide, and if they had been invaded before Germany was crushed, it might have been a different outcome.   The US and the Allies were also very united like never before to Defeat Hitler and his Nazis. 

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2010, 01:06:59 PM »
Yes, The Russians definitely turned the tide, and if they had been invaded before Germany was crushed, it might have been a different outcome.   The US and the Allies were also very united like never before to Defeat Hitler and his Nazis. 
they weren't united at all,they spied on each other from the at least 1941.that's how the sovietds got their atomic bombs.